Job Number 22133560
Job Category Human Resources
Location The Shelbourne Autograph Collection, 27 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
The Shelbourne is Dublin’s most prestigious and historic five star property. Located in the beautiful location of St. Stephen's Green in Dublin 2, for almost 200 years, it has been the beating heart of hospitality, unforgettable experiences and luxury within the capital.
We are now looking for an experienced Recruitment Executive to join our Human Resources Team!
- Assist employees with internal and external transfer requests and procedures.
- Monitor and assist managers/supervisors with hiring processes and issues.
- Manage work relationships with Educational Institutions for entry level recruitment as well as Internships, Apprentices and Work Experiences.
- Ensuring to post and advertise all vacancies through our mHUB system and other suitable tools using up to date job descriptions in a timely manner ensuring to comply with all hotel brand standards.
- Conduct initial HR screening of candidates and ensure interviews are conducted according to recommended guidelines and screening criteria.
- Coordinate induction days and communicate to all applicants receiving a job offer the necessary documentation required to bring on first day of employment.
- Maintain applicant flow, coordinate and conduct applicant reference checks.
- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local laws and company policies and standards.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, references).
- Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information.
- Generate Human Resources data reports as necessary.
- Work proactively and independently, within the HR function.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
What we are looking for
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills and IT literacy
- Previous recruitment experience essential
- Worldwide Associate Travel Discounts
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Associate Recognition and Wellbeing Programs
- Taxsaver Commuter Tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted car parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Pension
- Health Insurance
- Shopping discounts and cash back options with leading brands
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform Laundry Service
Ready to join the #1 leader in hospitality worldwide and be inspired by what tomorrow brings? Apply now, we're looking forward to reviewing your application!