Engineering Services Lead
Salary Upon Application
Team Horizon currently has an exciting opening for an Engineering Services Lead to work on our client’s manufacturing facility in the Northwest.
Reporting to the Site Engineering Services & EHS Manager, this position has been identified as a key talent development role that will be leveraged to identify future leaders for local and international career opportunities. The successful candidate will be interfacing with the global engineering group and engaging with the local onsite senior leadership team to deliver our key strategic capital and engineering programmes
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Our client has developed a stand-out culture of innovation, inclusion and development, and consistently features as a great place to work.
- The role is generously compensated, and attracts a competitive base salary and highly attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Be the technical engineering lead, providing key support and input to the Senior Manager in ensuring the effective design and delivery of our strategic engineering projects, programs, site master plans and associated long range plans
- Have responsibility for the successful design and delivery of site engineering programmes (including capital spend), engaging with and influencing key stakeholders both on site and across the Company enterprise
- Lead an engineering team (3-5 team members depending on specific project or activity) with high performing capabilities
- Foster culture of development and technical growth in the team; leveraging internal and external expertise to strengthen technical capabilities
- Partner with design consultants/contractors as appropriate to ensure site engineering programmes have best in class process design and delivery; supervise activities and associated 3rd party resources as appropriate.
- Develop and consider alternative solutions and innovation to maximize business results, fostering a culture of new ideas and methodologies in the engineering team
- Partner with Site Engineering Services & EHS Manager and key internal stakeholders (Operations, Quality, Supply Chain etc.) to advance the engineering support services capabilities, building on previous successes and lesson learnt to deliver improvements year on year.
- Maintain ISO 50001 Registration through long range planning, project identification and execution, managing Energy Team meetings, Quarterly Review meetings, energy monitoring and analysis.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of utility maintenance expense and capital budgets for Financial Plan, LBE (Latest Best Estimate) and LRP (Long Range Plan)
- Maintain live tracking database of all committed expenditure to ensure accuracy of budget status for Financial LBE’s (Latest Best Estimate)
- Design, Maintenance and Execution of the Electrical, Mechanical, Security, Fire Protection, Environmental and Alarm Site Strategic Plans to ensure optimal performance of site operations
- Foster a culture of Engineering Excellence in Utility and Facility management, best in Class in planning, execution, workmanship and housekeeping
- Identification of Key Metrics, creation of Dashboard for monthly reporting, set meaningful and relevant targets
- Ensure timely investigation of CAPA and ensure appropriate and effective actions are implemented
- Support site in product, process and equipment validation where required
- Implement Maintenance Excellence Programme driving continuous improvement and achieving all relevant KPI’s
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- BSc. degree in Process; Chemical; Mechanical; Electrical Engineering or other related discipline. (Masters Desirable)
- Lean Six Sigma Experience / Certified Green Belt or equivalent preferred.
- At least 5 years relevant engineering experience (with direct or indirect resource management) is essential. cGMP Pharma environment experience is an advantage.
- 5 + years’ experience with the design and installation of process equipment & facilities in the pharmaceutical industry (Desirable) or medical device industry
- Demonstrated project leadership, both direct and indirect resources management through 1-2-1 and team-based coaching and mentoring
- Ability to influence, clearly articulate expectations and communicate key messaging is vital for this role
- Experience of current cGMP requirement of an FDA/HPRA approved facility
- Experience working on validated systems
Salary: Upon Application
3 days ago
Apply with your CV - It only takes a few seconds
Jobs 1 to 1 of 1
See more recommended Jobs
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.