PPC Analyst / Advertising Manager
You should be passionate about numbers and data analysis, with strong attention to detail and accuracy. You will have the ability to quickly understand and support new initiatives that will contribute to the success of Alison.
Location: Galway, Ireland
Manage the day-to-day PPC advertising activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.) and display networks including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review and optimisation of PPC campaigns.
Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports with actionable insights and recommendations.
Develop PPC account strategies and new campaigns to increase revenue, site-traffic, conversions and margins. Expand Alison's PPC advertising through the creation of new campaigns.
Optimise campaigns, keywords, ad copy, bid strategies, negative keywords etc. on an on-going basis.
Stay informed of industry trends and best practices, and understands how they can be applied to Alison's accounts.
Minimum 1 year’s online marketing experience with proven track record in PPC and Google Analytics.
Experience in managing large scale, complex PPC campaigns is an advantage but not a requirement.
Excellent knowledge of PPC optimisation techniques.
Experience with analytical tools, in particular Google Analytics.
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
Applying for a Position @ Alison
Alison is constantly hiring. Some positions are actively open where we need to fulfil a position immediately. With many other positions, we are open to hiring suitably skilled individuals at any time.
All applications must be accompanied by the following:
A Short Introductory Note
An Up-to-Date CV
A Cover Letter highlighting why you are applying for the position, and furthermore, explaining why you believe you are especially well qualified for the position.
Your Alison ID number which should be included in your application.
Because Alison receives a very high volume of applications, we do not provide a response to every application. Assume we have received and reviewed your application.
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Grocery Assistant Manager- Galway
As Assistant Manager you will support the Store manager in the day to day running of a busy fast paced grocery retail store, which will include managing and training new and existing staff in store.
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail management in a busy retail environment, have a passion for retail and ambition to grow and progress in retail management.
Must have 3+ years at Duty manager or Assistant Manager level in a fast paced grocery retail environment.
Strong understanding of retail management store KPIs.
Experience with rostering and managing large teams in a busy retail store.Must be an energetic, hard-working, hands on type manager.
Ability to train and motivate staff on the shop floor.
Target driven with strong communication, customer service and people management skills.
If you want to join and award-winning retailer and develop your career in retail management specifically in grocery retail, this could be the role for you.
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00 to €45,000.00 /year
- Grocery: 4 years (Preferred)
Job Types: full-time full-time permanent permanent
International Payroll Senior Manager
International Payroll Senior Manager
Are you a International Payroll Manager
Are you ready to join an Organisation based in Galway going through a period of substantial growth? This company is a Global leader in its field, and it is ready to appoint a high calibre International Senior Payroll Manager.
The successful candidate will be offered a very attractive salary, benefits and bonus package.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Lead and manage payroll operations for Asia Pacific and EMEA
- Responsible for Global Process Leadership
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll
- Evaluate and enforce practices to support compliance in each country
- Maintain a strong control environment, including protection of employee related data
- Implement and maintain payroll best practices
- Mentor direct reports
- Direct planning and development of team
- Develop and impart a shared team vision
Vendor and stakeholder management
- Establish effective working relationships with all parties involved in the process and manage to agreed SLAs
- Global lead on payroll projects and implementations
- Review and determine the effectiveness of payroll service, recommend and lead changes to processes or contractual obligations
- Working with other teams, participate in change management activities as necessary, including development and delivery of change communications
- Compile/maintain metrics, participate in selected industry benchmarking initiatives
Education and Experience
- 15+ years of increasing experience (at least 5 years as a Manager/Sr. Manager or equivalent in a global payroll function), in a multinational environment
- Business Degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage an international payroll team
- Significant experience of delivering process improvement
- Project leadership
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Job Types: permanent permanent
Senior Projects Engineer
My client, a large medical device company based in Galway are looking for a Senior Projects Engineer to join their team. This is a really exciting role to work on multiple projects while working cross-functionally with international teams.
Contact me today to hear more about this role and for a detailed job description.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in a scientific discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in working through Project/Program Management, in Regulatory, Quality, or Medical Device initiatives, with demonstrable evidence of effective execution and sustained compliance to regulations and standards.
- Experience in handling and delivering multiple projects (2 or more concurrently).
- Driven projects in a complex and multi-stakeholder environment.
- Experienced in working with cross-functional teams such as Quality, Regulatory, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, etc.
Fluent business English speaker with good interpersonal, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in working with global teams with effective project execution.
- International exposure and experience, operating across multiple time zones.
- Experience in working with GMP compliant sites and achieved effective delivery with TPMs and in-house manufacturing sites.
- Familiar with ISO13485 quality system, EU in-vitro Diagnostics Regulation (IVDR) and EU Medical Device Regulations (MDR)
Excellent Salary & Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.
Job Types: temporary temporary contract contract
Procurement Specialist - Galway - 107702
- Support all activities to achieve agreed targets and improve Cost of Good Savings initiatives. Effective negotiations with existing and potential new suppliers to achieve pricing consistent with market requirements whilst also maintaining the required quality, level of service and security of supply.
- Selection, development and implementation of alternate suppliers to ensure security of supply and maintain customer service levels.
- Agree commercial contractual terms for suppliers in line with Company guidelines and policy.
Responsibilities and duties:
Demand Side Role:
- Key Stakeholder Management/Business Partner Management:
- Form a partnership with the Business Partners on-site sharing the ownership and accountability for agreed upon deliverables.
- Drive the site team to develop an accepted vision for how this category of spend will be managed in the future and develop a Category Plan to achieve this vision
- Drive the team to meet deliverables as agreed upon during Category Plan development utilizing Chanelle’s standard approach and tools
- Work issues, develop resolutions, and manage corrective actions
- Develop a preferred supplier list for each category of spend and manage compliance to the preferred supplier list using Supplier Management methodology
- Ensure mandatory program Category Team KPI’s are built and reported.
- Ensure metrics are properly approved and reported regularly
- Validate any promised compliance reports are built and reported on time (as appropriate)
- Establish site specific procurement plans in line with category strategies and make decisions necessary to purchase goods and services in congruence with organizational objectives and sourcing strategies.
- Develop and review specifications, statements of work, performance terms, and/or acceptance criteria.
- Locate and select potential sources of materials and/or services.
- Solicit competitive bids, quotations and proposals with pertinent specifications, terms and conditions.
- Evaluate competitive offerings to determine the overall best offer for goods or services.
- Negotiate contracts and purchase orders and obtain legal review and approval when required.
- Resolve complex contract and purchase order differences with suppliers.
- Resolve complex payment problems with supplier and user departments.
- Review and revise procurement practices to ensure their conformance with established laws.
- Manage files of agreements, equipment records and/or specifications.
- Develop, evaluate or manage internal and external relationships with suppliers, cross-functional and/or multi-functional teams with regard to the following:
- Conduct supplier visits and evaluations to determine suitability.
- Measure supplier performance using rating systems or predetermined standards.
- Prepare for and develop strategies and tactics for negotiations.
- Conduct negotiations with potential or current suppliers to obtain maximum value.
- Resolve quality problems with suppliers and user departments and develop measurements for quality improvement and target setting.
- Recommend or implement changes to the organization’s procurement, supply management and material usage policies and provide training as needed.
- Utilize techniques such as supplier partnerships, strategic alliances, supply chain management and supplier training programs.
- Review product availability and/or pricing information with suppliers.
- Implement or maintain a computerised procurement system of specifications, suppliers, goods/services, a computerised inventory and/or capital equipment tracking system.
- Conduct decisions to “make, buy or lease” privatise or outsource goods or services.
- Develop & implement a local process improvement program.
- Develop a cost reduction, cost avoidance, cost containment program.
- Coordinate the introduction of new and modified goods and services with appropriate departments.
- Develop and maintain market awareness through merchandise shows, trade periodicals and other resources to secure new products and pricing information.
- Provide data on current and future market conditions to management, sales management and/or user departments.
- Develop personal goals and objectives and contribute to those of the procurement department aligned to organizational goals.
- Plan, develop or provide operating policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Prepare periodic reports of department activities for senior management and other areas of the organization.
Skill and qualifications:
- BS or BA - Degree in Business, Engineering, Science or Operations related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Professional certifications (e.g. CIPS, IIPMM).
- Minimum of 5-7 years of multi-disciplined procurement experience some of which containing Medical device or Pharmaceutical Procurement experience
- Experience leading and participating on cross-functional teams and an understanding of Manufacturing & Financial principles, the new product development and commercialization process.
- Demonstrated skills in executing/implementing procurement projects.
- Internal customer relationship management
- Procurement process knowledge, agreement management, financial analysis, market analysis, supplier analysis, supplier management, technology utilization, strategic planning and integrated supply chain experience
- Working knowledge of cGMP requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to interface & influence effectively at all levels of the organization and work effectively in a complex regulatory environment. Creates and maintains strong working relationships within the Chanelle group and externally with suppliers.
- Self-motivated with strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Effective, articulate and concise communication - written, verbal and presentation skills
For further information on this Procurement Specialist please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job Types: permanent permanent
Cloud Software Engineer / Senior Engineer
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com.
The Solutions & Technology organization of Avaya is the company’s global team responsible for the innovation and development of Avaya’s contact centre, unified communications and collaboration products and services. We are a team of innovators in every aspect of what we do and count among us the best engineers, developers, researchers and product leaders in the world of communications technology. We are excited about how the world is technologically evolving and strive to lead new revolutions in how businesses communicate via cloud, artificial intelligence, automation and mobility. Avaya’s Solutions & Technology is seeking the best and the brightest to help transform how the world connects. New recruits will be responsible for building and bringing innovation to market, in a customer-driven, high accountability, and high trust environment.
Avaya architects our systems to be highly available, fault tolerant and distributed from the ground up. We invest deeply in reliability improvements to support our scale and business criticality of our solutions and container applications. Operational automation, testing, and performance improvement is critical to the success of our solutions. We are looking to expand the team with software developers that can advance not only the functionality of the platform, but also keep a strong focus on the operational challenges around keeping our solutions reliable as they evolve.
We are seeking candidates with strong communication and problem-solving skills. Self-starters that can participate in an autonomous team environment with can-do approach required – automation orientated. We are looking for candidates who are proud of what they work on, obsess about the quality of the work they produce. As the ideal candidate, you’ve built exciting PaaS and/or SaaS products in your previous roles and loved the satisfaction that comes with knowing that people around the world are using something you’ve created. We are looking for DevOps enthusiasts. You can demonstrate significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team. Join us to do the best work of your career.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience working as part of team adhering to agile principles
- Experience to micro-services architecture and reactive architecture principles, with API first development practical experience an advantage
- Strong Java development experience in real time distributed computing environments; Multi-threading and performance optimization.
- Experience working on product that deploys to on-premise VMWare based environments through to exposure and experience of working on product deployed as a Service.
- Experience beyond usage of Docker and container management systems like Kubernetes in production. Specifically, we are looking for developers who have extended and improved these platforms
- Experience deploying applications to heterogeneous environments: cloud, on-prem (private cloud), and end-user (developer, car).
- Staple technology employed for which experience is required;
- Asynchronous HttpClient libraries
- General tech you would be working with
- Comfortable with Linux
- Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git
- Experience securing infrastructure (SAML, SASL, OAuth, Keycloak, AWS permissions, S3 architecture).
- Experience with related tools and processes: Git, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, TDD, BDD, API first, Code Reviews, etc.
- Areas of focus where expertise would be valuable include; (across all deployment variants)
- Geo redundancy
- High availability
- Scale and solution engineering
- Micro-service scale / Product scale
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity employer and a U.S. Federal Contractor. Our commitment to equality is a core value of Avaya. All qualified applicants and employees receive equal treatment without consideration for race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other protected characteristic. In general, positions at Avaya require the ability to communicate and use office technology effectively. Physical requirements may vary by assigned work location. This job brief/description is subject to change. Nothing in this job description restricts Avaya right to alter the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time for any reason.
Senior Web Developer - Contract
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways — engineering, planning, designing, and consulting on many of the most renowned projects in the built environment. We aim to deliver technical excellence, innovation, and value to clients, while maintaining our core mission of shaping a better world. The firm opened its first office over 70 years ago and now employs 14,000 people globally. Since its founding, Arup have developed transformative ways of working. Adapting to the ever-changing environment, our work is focused on ambitiously reimagining a sustainable and resilient future for cities. Arup is rising to these new challenges: by investing in research, innovating and creating better solutions for clients and the wider world.
- We are currently seeking a Senior Web Developer, based in the Galway, Ireland.
- The successful candidate will work with Development Team and coordinate with our global teams
- It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a successful organization, that is heavily investing in digital transformation
- Develop web frontend interfaces, backend APIs/services.
- Architect solutions to deliver product from MVPs to full stack solutions.
- Be a technical leader who can drive and challenge our technical direction.
- Lead a development team of web developers
- At least 5+ years in a software development role
- Solid experience of modern frameworks, tools and cloud technologies.
- Ability to work independently and solve technical problems with little supervision.
- A passion and enthusiasm for developing from MVP to full solutions.
- Experience leading a team.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator.
- Front-end: React, Node.js, Express
- Backend: Node.js, Python, AWS Lambda, REST
- Database: MsSql, PostgreSQL
- Cloud: AWS, Azure
The Purchasing Administrator is responsible for managing the purchase-order process (systems set-up, order placement, expediting, delivery, invoice reconciliation) of all inventory and non-inventory codes, and to ensure that production, supporting areas (QC lab) and other departments (R&D, IT, Engineering) are fully supported.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must satisfactorily perform each essential duty. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Manage the conversion of all purchase orders of inventory and non-inventory code requisitioned in the local order management system, and ensure that the submitted orders meet the requirements as per purchasing guidelines and / or special instructions.
- Preparing and placing the purchase orders with vendors include the following; sourcing of the material, contract updates through Local Contract Management, setting up new vendors on SmartStop.
- Proactively liaise with vendors and other external stakeholders to discuss and agree any change of delivery date and mode of transport, and update the scheduled delivery date in the local order management system accordingly. Confirm critical deliveries with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that if any issue arise during the 3-way invoicing matching process with Accounts Payable Global Business Services in the US, that the issue is resolved promptly and correctly.
- Prepare and issue various key reports for Finance at a monthly and quarterly frequency which are used in the process of closing out the accounting period, or are required by senior management.
- Manage all order and purchasing related stake-holder queries and or complaints, and ensure timely close-out
- Perform other duties as assigned.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emma Daly.
Job Types: temporary temporary contract contract
R & D ENGINEER
Working for our Galway based MedTech client, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The R&D Engineer will work in the Prototypes & Advanced Engineering R&D Group which focuses on delivering innovative device prototypes & demonstrators to our customers. These prototypes will be early stage concepts of delivery systems used in neurovascular, structural heart and peripheral therapies.
The candidate will be responsible for all project management activities associated with building of prototypes & product demonstrators. These include managing right first-time activities for all prototype builds, coordinating and facilitating design for manufacture reviews with key operations stakeholders and day to day scheduling of prototype equipment.
- Work on all elements of the Research & Development of projects from concept generation through to design freeze.
- Design of concepts and prototypes in advance of selecting the most promising solution to take into Design Freeze.
- Use catheter design and simulation tools to optimize next generation product designs and reduce lead time to achieve first off working prototypes.
- Work closely with project Lead and prototype group to develop, build and test next generation product demonstrators.
- Work with both internal and external groups to explore new technologies. Asses in terms of performance, cost and reliability.
- Identify new technology and process equipment, source and procure capital equipment, support installation and lead qualification activities.
- Assist the Project Lead in the development of intellectual property generated through the Research & Development activities.
- Implement leading- and cutting-edge technologies to provide the optimum design solution.
- Support the Project Lead in liaison with the Organisation\'s network of Key Opinion Leaders to provide clinically relevant feedback on product designs.
- Liaise with the customer to optimize product design.
- Level 8 Engineering degree or equivalent.
- 3+ year\'s industry experience in a medical product development environment.
- Demonstrate product design and development experience, including experience of design review and quality procedures.
- 3 years\' experience of Medical Device design development and experience of parallel design for manufacture.
- Experience of compiling FMEA\'s and conducting verifications and validations for medical devices products and processes.
- Experience with engineering tools such as DOE and SPC, and ideally experience using Minitab.
- Experience of development of test methods and associated product testing.
- Understanding of polymer materials and selection in medical device design would be an advantage.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
Reference ID: 15280
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: full-time full-time permanent permanent
CT Clinical Specialist
The role: We are currently recruiting for a CT Clinical Specialist for Merlin Park Imaging Centre. This role will give the successful candidate the responsibility to lead, guide and train a team of Radiography staff in the area of CT. The candidate will be working in a fast paced site. The successful candidate will gain exceptional experience from a clinical, governance and management perspective.
- CORU Registration
- Recognised Post Grad Qualification in CT or
- 6 years + experience in CT
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Competencies (Behaviours & Attitudes):
- Excellent Communication Skills
Jobs 1 to 10 of 146