We are recruiting for a dedicated Kitchen Porter, who will be at the heart of our operation.
As a Kitchen Porter, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of customer care and cleanliness and are a very important member of the team. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
- Ensuring the kitchen is always kept to a high standard of cleanliness
- Assist when required with the loading or unloading of deliveries & supply vehicles
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Previous experience as Kitchen Porter is not mandatory as full training on all aspects of the role would be provided. If you got the previous experience that would be an added advantage, but don’t let it put you off from applying to join our team- what matters to us is a can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team that cares about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every member joining us. Apart from competitive salary, we offer
- Free meals while at work
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centres, gyms, golf courses, and many more
- Learning & development programs available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Flexible Working Style to support Work-Life Balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work-life
- Access to wellness programs to promote the mental health and well-being of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition scheme
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Life assurance cover
And many more benefits.