Kitchen Porter - 3* Marine Hotel, Sutton
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our culinary team as Kitchen Support. This is a full-time permanent position with an immediate start.
No experience but eager to learn? No problem, as full training and support will be provided to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a high level of operational hygiene in all Kitchen areas in compliance with Hotel and Health and Safety regulations
- Carrying out cleaning duties as outlined in the cleaning schedule and complete daily / weekly cleaning checklists for all cleaning tasks performed
- Cleaning pots, pans and general Kitchen equipment as required, ensuring correct storage
- Thorough deep cleaning of Kitchen as required including equipment and storage areas
- Dealing with stock rotation and deliveries
- Emptying of bins when full or as requested
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual with a strong commitment to quality and high standards.
Perks of joining the team:
We have a very friendly and helpful team and we hope you will fit right into our family. We provide:
- Excellent working conditions
- Great Remuneration package
- Meals on duty
- Complementary Staff parking
- Complementary use of Arena Fitness Club in Malahide
- Staff recognition & awards
- Family and Friends discounted rates
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Cash saving scheme
- 'Refer a friend' scheme