Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
Coinbase's Customer Experience (CX) organization plays a critical role in achieving our vision. Our team is dedicated to eliminating customer pain points, empowering our global user base via self-service and automation, and optimizing customer support interactions to create an effortless experience. As a Quality Analyst on our Customer Experience team, you’ll join a high functioning team of hardworking customer support professionals who know their performance is essential to Coinbase achieving its mission. You’ll help develop process excellence and provide substantial insights to the business through Quality Assurance and process analysis.
- Responsible for driving quality for Coinbase Customer Experience by performing quality audits and analysis across multiple channels as a domain expert.
- Operationalize and standardize Customer Experience policies and procedures.
- Help build a strong, growth-oriented team through coaching our global Customer Experience team on workflows & procedures.
- Collaborate with vendor partners and internal teams to improve business processes by identifying impactful process improvement opportunities.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and workflows in order to analyze and report on trends, issues, and quality defects.
- Utilize data to provide QA insights, recommendations and feedback to Operations Management.
- Communicate with internal and external partners in an effective, organized, and insightful manner.
- Continuously add value through effective project management and efficient execution
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience, preferably in financial services, technology, quality & training, and/or customer support.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization, including working across time zones.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Travel requirements up to 10% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Advanced degree or equivalent in business, finance or CX
- Sophisticated understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Six Sigma Certified
Benefits at Coinbase
- Health and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Eyecare vouchers
- Disability and Life Assurance
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Volunteer Time Off
- Fertility Counseling and Benefits
- Individual Career Development budget
- Pension plan with company match
- Tax saver commuter program
- 18 weeks paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Snacks and Lunch provided onsite
- 7 year post termination option exercise window (for employees who stay 2 years or more) vs. the industry standard 90 days