If you are a Infrastructure Engineer with Continuous Integration (CI) experience, please read on!
We set the standard for speed of data utilization in the financial sector. Our immediate improvement in data operations, quality and processing is like no other. We are the primary distributor of financial data and news provider in the modern era. As the demand continues to expand for our services we have not plan on staying dormant with our innovating. our customers expect accurate, real-time business and market knowledge to make important financial decisions and we intend to provide that in every way possible.
Medical, Dental, Vision
- Build out continuous security programs
- Enhance best practices to the engineering team and continue to evolve the development process
- Further the care and security of customer and vendor data, application configurations and more
- Work closely with security, product and engineering teams to asses and remediate risk as well as provide solutions related to the dev process.
- Maintain and understand how to defend against latest threats and the level of excellence our customer's expect.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer.
- 3+ years experience in a security engineering position.
- 7+ years experience in IT.
- Strong experience securing Linux based infrastructure via configuration management tools (Ansible or equivalent)
- Strong experience working with Source Code Analysis Tools (SCAT) and Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) tools
- Strong experience with Linux-based systems and containerized environments
- Experience securing micro-services and REST APIs.
- Strong experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools.
Nice to have:
- Security-related certifications (CISSP, CSSLP, CCSP, Security+, etc).
- Experience with industry-leading secrets management platforms (e.g. Hashicorp Vault)
So, if you are a Infrastructure Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.