Multi award winning Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists are seeking Cleaning Operatives/Cleaners to join our well-established and fast-growing business.
10.5hrs per week- 7 days 1.5hrs daily Transport Required.
Benefits of working with Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists as a Cleaning Operative/Cleaner
- Competitive rates of pay
- Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists provides our Cleaning Operatives/Cleaners with full training programmes including 1-day Induction, Manual Handling, Infection & Prevention Control along with further specialised training.
Requirements for the Cleaning Operative/Cleaner Job
- Must be fully flexible and available to work full time hours
- Previous experience preferable but not essential as training is provided
- Good level of English is essential
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
- Full uniform and identification must be worn while working at sites
- Adherence to all health and safety policies and procedures
Sample duties for the Cleaning Operative Job
- Daily Cleaning duties in accordance with cleaning checklist and work scheduled devised per client site
- Empty Bins
- Vacuum & wash floors
- Dusting of window ledges, rails, skirting and glass panels
- Toilet area cleaning
- Use of Cleaning Machinery to include Buffer and/or Scrubber Dryer, Vacuum
All applications for the above advertised job for Cleaning Operative/ Cleaner will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Hourly rate of 10.80.