What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst for our client, a global Investment Banking company based in Limerick.
This job seeks a BA to support e2e transition process covering E2E trade life cycle and will suit you if you have a knowledge of transitioning / migrating assets from agent to agent. This project will be working on transitioning 8 further markets during 2021.
This is a 12-month contract position. Salary depends on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing expertise, analysis and driving change for a variety of strategic transformational, operational initiatives and regulatory changes
- Contribute to the development of project scope
- Work closely with business partners to document current state and understand and translate needs
- Elicit, validate, and document the functional and non-functional business requirements needed to deliver the agreed upon scope
- Facilitating workshops with SME’s and external partners
- Development of clear and detailed process maps
- Development of clear, traceable and concise business requirements
- Identifying issues and risks
- Build business knowledge and SME capabilities
- Handover and support of business requirements to internal and external technology teams
- Planning and assisting the business departments through the implementation phase
- Delivery of testing scenarios
- Analysis of test plans, scripts and defects
- Reports directly to, or is accountable to, the Workstream Lead or BA Lead within the Program
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex projects
- Knowledge of Asset Servicing Front Office and Custody business preferred
- Trade Process, Stock Lending, Income, Corporate Actions, Cash, Payments, Tax, Reconciliations
- BA Certification advantageous
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Strong skills eliciting and documenting requirements
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Strong business and external partner engagement skills
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- High level of competence with MS Office toolset
- Experience of working on Target Operating Models
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.