We are looking for qualified and experienced telecoms Rigging Teams to work UK and Ireland wide (Team Lead, 2nd Man, 3rd Man). The role will be field based working primarily UK wide for high profile telecom providers on infrastructure upgrades / decommissions.
- Good Understanding of the major networks
- Be conversant in rigging specifications / Standards for the major networks
- Compiling reports and adhering to working procedures.
- Collecting information and compiling handover documentation.
- Dismantling and removing equipment from masts, towers, rooftops and pylons
- Be conversant in installation of MW, Antennas, Feeders, DC, Fibres, MHA's, RRU's and associate steel work etc.
- Cabling, labelling and competent with installing cable connectors and terminations
- Rig and testing microwave / PCN / Antennas / Feeders and Fibre systems for PIM / Sweep / Fibre testing / Antenna Alignments / Ret Configuration
- General rigging duties
- Working at height experience
- Be conversant in the use of test equipment Anritsu (PIM and Sweep) / 3Z Alignment Tools / Kathrein Ret Box
- PC Literate
- Work and stay away from home as required.
- Travel / Overnight
- A full driving license
- Advanced Climber and Tower Rescue
- RF Awareness
- First Aid at height
- Rooftop Safety & Access
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness
- Environmental awareness
- Working at Height medical
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to relocate, partly subsidized (various sites UK wide)
- Accommodation provided for travelling and on-site staff
- Company van
- Fuel Card