As Ireland’s largest Pharmacy group with 94 Pharmacies nationwide, we are focused from the inside out to become a pharmacy of choice that our people can believe in. And by people, we mean our colleagues as well as our customers.
Lloydspharmacy is a dynamic and diverse place to work. We’re one of Ireland’s biggest Pharmacy chains, but that doesn’t mean you’re just a number when you become a colleague with us. We’re organised enough to have a small team focus ensuring that we live up to our company values of Trust, Respect, Inclusiveness, Pioneering, Passionate.
Whether we are Sales Assistant, Technician, Pharmacist or Regional Coordinator we are all focused on our customers and our colleagues offering support and guidance at all times.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join our team within LloydsPharmacy, Roxboro Shopping Centre, Co. Limerick.
This will be a Permanent Contract and the successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours a week.
We offer competitive pay with some of the best training in the industry.
As a part of the dispensary team the technician will assist in the day to day running of the dispensary. In conjunction with the Pharmacy Manager this role has primary responsibility for stock management within the pharmacy.
The main duties of this role will include the following:
· Preparing prescriptions
· T.C Sales
· Customer Service
· Stock control & ethical ordering
· Prescription control and paperwork
· Dispensary house keeping
· Proactive in personal development
· Any other projects and duties where they arise
· (The below responsibilities are carried out in conjunction with the Pharmacy Manager)
· Primary responsibility for ordering stock for all sections of the pharmacy on SAP
· Primary responsibility for accepting all orders received by the pharmacy on SAP
· To ensure that all inter-branch transfers are carried out in accordance with the correct procedure
· Primary responsibility for maintaining stock levels at an acceptable level
· To ensure that planograms are implemented in accordance with the guidelines
· To ensure that the stockroom meets the required standards
Knowledge and Experience required:
· Approved Pharmacy Technician Qualification preferred
· Nursing home experience desirable
· Previous Dispensing experience
· Previous O.T.C Sales experience
· In-depth product knowledge
· Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent working knowledge of SAP
· Good stock management skills
· Good product knowledge of all pharmacy categories
The successful candidate will:
· Be passionate about working in Pharmacy Retail
· Be capable of building rapport with customers and offering them compelling reasons to return to us
· Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Have a positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
· Consistently live the Company Values
· Have excellent interpersonal skills
· Must be highly organised
· Customer focused
· Ability to work in a confidential environment
· Keen interest in retail Pharmacy
· Be a good team player
· Have a positive can-do attitude
· Have an ability to prioritise and a high attention for detail
· Be Driven and self-motivated
Dispensary, Pharmacy, Technician
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent