We are seeking a qualified HGV mechanic for our business. Eamonn Barrett International Transport Ltd. is based in Co. Limerick and the position will be in our workshop.
Candidates should have
- Full qualification as HGV mechanic/technician preferred.
- Full driving licence, Truck licence an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Competence in all areas of HGV repairs, inspections and maintenance.
- Knowledge of vehicle diagnostics, hydraulics and electrics is a necessity.
- Carrying out repairs and inspections to vehicles to a high standard.
- Ensuring that all repairs, inspections and servicing is to the highest standard.
- Liaise with manager/supervisor over required repairs.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out periodic checks, CVRT preparation and general repairs and maintenance.
- 2-3 years’ experience on HGV maintenance ideally
- Good knowledge of modern diagnostic equipment
- Good English communication skills essential
- Professional & detail orientated.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Attractive benefits on offer.
Candidates must have all necessary permits to work in Ireland.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €32,500.00-€40,000.00 per year
- Mechanic: 3 years (Preferred)