Join in our wonderful team of over 200 healthcare professionals who are committed to improving our clients’ lives. As a preferred provider to the HSE, we are proud to provide the most professional and personal service and quality of care. We live and work by our values: Compassion, Commitment and Companionship. This is brought to life in how we invest in our valued employees by providing safe systems, quality training and fantastic benefits.
Our comprehensive Training & Development programme starts with a one-to-one induction followed by on-the-job training. Each carer is fully supported through coaching by their Team Leader, one to one mentoring with the clinical team, a client coordinator and On Call service coordinator. As a nurse-led organisation, all our Care Managers are fully qualified registered nurses. You are in safe hands with CareBright.
Are you ready to make a difference?
We're hiring Homecare Assistants for the following areas: Limerick City & County, Tipperary and North Cork. We offer guaranteed hours to our Homecare Assistants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Homecare Assistant will be responsible for providing homecare to individual Clients in their home settings
- Assist in All aspects of personal care
- Meal preparation and planning
- Mobility assistance
- Provide Assistance with Continence management and provision of catheter care
- Assist with Light housekeeping duties and errand services
- Provide Companionship and recreational activities
Essential skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working as a carer
- QQI Level 5 in HealthCare (full 8 modules) or min 2 modules care of the older person and care skills
- Good knowledge and experience of working with the older person and critical illness clients
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent communicator with the ability to listen and be client focused, dedicated and reliable.
- Full clean drivers licence essential and own transport
Our carers enjoy fantastic benefits including:
- Guaranteed Hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid Training & Development
- Paid Mileage
- Career progression opportunities within the organisation
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Full time hours available
- Support from our on-call team
- Work in your own community
- Values-led environment
- Long Service awards
- Incremental salary increase after 1 year
- Employee discount scheme
- Savings Scheme
- Hospital Saturday Fund
- Part-time working arrangements supported
CareBright is an equal Opportunity Employer