Our lady of Lourdes Childworld crèche are
looking to recruit a AIM Support Educator
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated educator to join our team.
This position is to provide AIM support in our ECCE class.
Hours: Monday to Friday (afternoons) 1pm - 4pm (15 hours per week)
Contract: Term time contract until end of June 2021.
Start date: ASAP (subject to reference checks and Garda vetting clearance)
Duties & Responsibilities of AIM Support Educator: Duties will be discussed in full at time of interview. A brief outline is below:
· To assist the child to integrate as fully as possible into pre-school life.
· Duties will be tailored to the needs of the assigned child/children.
· Enable assigned child/children to become more independent.
· Conduct observations & learning stories for assigned child/children.
· Support children’s developments – emotional, social, physical and cognitive in carrying out activities.
Requirements of AIM Support Educator:
· Candidates must hold a minimum of Fetac Level 5 (or recognized equivalent) in a childcare qualification and must have relevant experience in a similar role.
· Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
· Candidates must provide 2 x written references and copy of qualification certificates at time of interview.
· Candidate details will be submitted for Garda Vetting.
· International Vetting required if the candidate has lived outside of the jurisdiction for a period of 3 months or more.
· FETAC Level 6 in Childcare (Preferred)
· FETAC Level 5 in Childcare (Required)
Closing Date for the Aim position is Friday 1st January 2021
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Application deadline: 1/1/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary