Credit Controller - Dublin (French Speaker)
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions - helping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment.
The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops.
If you're passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
This is an exciting opportunity with Ivanti Software, part of a US multinational company headquartered in Salt Lake City.
The position will be located in Dublin and the individual will be part of the Revenue processing team reporting to the Credit Lead.
Essential Functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- To develop positive and professional working relationships with key internal teams
- Ensure professional and positive relationship maintained with customers.
- Demonstrate a culture of operational excellence where customer focus, compliance and communication is priority
- Ensure best practice in terms of process for assessment of credit limit on new customers. This to be achieved by balancing competing needs of fulfilling customer orders on timely basis with management of credit risk
- Ensure regular review of credit limits on existing customers
- Maintain a close relationship with sales and renewal teams and be proactive in communication regarding issues with customers
- Act proactively in issuing reports to field and business generally on status of customer accounts
- To perform customer account reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong IT skills, to include familiarity with Excel and ERP systems
- Fluency in English as well as French languages
- Proven credit experience preferably in a Multinational, multi-currency, shared services environment.
- Proven track record in identifying and implementing process improvements
- Experience in working in a service driven, customer focused environment
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Ability to proactively and creatively solve problems
- Proven track record in building and maintaining strong and positive working relationships with sales teams and customers