Post a job
My client is looking for a Functional Consultant with experience in Microsoft Dynamics to join the team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fast-growing organisation.
- Responsible for managing either the Microsoft Dynamics system including system analysis, design, development, deployment, implementation, and user support.
- Gather business requirements to assess customer needs, propose solutions, and identify growth opportunities.
- Create a project plan from start through to completion, including allocating tasks and mitigating risks.
- Maintain close relationships with customers, developers, and business analysts to assure implementations match requirements and business standards.
- 5+ years’ experience working with ERP systems, ideally using Microsoft Dynamics.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Functional Consultant, managing ERP implementations for a variety of clients.
- Candidates who have delivered medium to large ERP roll outs as an internal resource may also be considered.
- Experience in a customer-facing role providing training and support to users.
- Comfortable using SQL for data extraction.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good project management capabilities
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Finance and/or Manufacturing industries would be ideal
- Third level degree in Computer Science, Business Analysis, or another related field
- Relevant certifications in Microsoft Dynamics and Project Management would be ideal
- 40 hour working week
- Health Insurance
Information about the advertiser
Company: Eolas Recruitment