Web Operations Team Leader
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 36,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here
Our Web Team Leader is responsible for ensuring first class experience for our customer from when they place their order online to parcel delivery and after care support. Our Team Leader plays a central role in running our web stores. So, in our KPI-driven environment, you’ll get to put your business acumen and motivational skills to the test on a daily basis – to achieve amazing things and enhance your abilities every step of the way.
The key will be to create the kind of culture where people love what they do, are passionate about their customers, and always work together to do the right thing. This is an opportunity to join a fun, fast-paced, analytical and driven team who are contributing to the continued growth of our business.
- Be responsible for online order processing - Owning and delivering a fantastic experience for our customers and ensuring all orders are processed by the team inside SLA. You will own the customer order fulfilment roadmap from start to finish including training material, returns and exchanges, customer refunds, order tracking and parcels lost in transit and account reconciliation.
- Customer service – lead the team to deliver outstanding customer service and you with the rest of your team will put the customer first, always.
- Team Supervision – play an integral role in the supervision and development of the Web Ops department. Support the eCommerce Manager in the management of the performance of the team.
- Work closely with eCommerce, Commercial, Marketing, Logistics & Fraud Teams i.e. deep understanding of product mix, new product launches, end of line products and special offers.
- Work closely with 3rd party agencies i.e. web platform providers to ensure any site functionality errors or order fulfilment system errors are reported and resolved rapidly.
- Operation Team Analysis & Reporting – managing operation reports and share insights with all stakeholders and drive change and identify areas of improvements and opportunity.
- Experience within a contact centre environment
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Results orientated and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Proven coaching skills – lead by example and be focused with a can-do positive attitude
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Advanced influencing skills across a wide range of levels
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly resilient and resourceful in nature, with advanced ability to adapt swiftly in a fast-moving environment
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.