How you will spend your day:
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure team work efficiently.
- Stretch, Coach, develop and support your team members ensuring regular formal and informal 1:1s and compliance
- Practice values of teamwork adopting a lead by example approach with your team.
- Be familiar with and practice a consistent and reasonable approach to company policies and procedures.
- Take advantage of opportunities to identify and support staff development, succession planning, and talent management.
- Monitor, analyze (call calibration) and act to ensure quality standards are met.
- Track record of meeting targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
Our ideal candidate:
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change.
- Possess a professional, diplomatic and analytical approach to your own specific tasks and those of your team.
- Have a high level of commercial and business focus to ensure the relevance of all activities and solutions.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and deal with customer queries.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office - Word, Excel, etc
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external communication
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.