We are currently recruiting Security Officers for the Dublin 4 area. Excellent rate of pay. Night shift allowance and Sunday allowance applicable.
To manage and fulfil duties required. To protect our customer’s property, people and/or assets by providing security services in direct accordance with the sites published instructions and any subsequent changes.
- Fully and satisfactorily complete all of the tasks and duties on site as defined within the published procedures, policies, instructions, manuals, guides.
- Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact for security-related matters.
- Access control management incl. assigning and removing access, preventing and detecting unauthorized entry.
- Badge issuance and administration (creation, distribution, inventory).
- Alarm monitoring and response.
- Visitors'/vendors' escorting.
- Asset protection and prevention of loss and waste.
- Issuance, control and management of keys.
- Customer service/ provide assistance to employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- CCTV monitoring.
- To report, record and respond to incidents, accidents, H&S matters, and emergency situation.
- To carry out various checks and patrols to promote safe and secure environment.
- To support reception team after hours (incl. visitor management).
- Provide assistance at functions/events.
- Complete training relevant to the site and possess good working knowledge to fulfil the duties/task (i.e. knowledge of Lenel, RightCrowd, fire control system).
- Address knowledge gaps to the line management.
- Provide a service level that as a minimum meets the contracted Key Performance Indictors.
- Assist team members in managing day to day delivery of security services.
- Look out for, act upon and/or report (potential) issue to the relevant party.
- Wear the uniform correctly at all times; maintain a high level of personal presentation.
- Demonstrate the core brand values and culture of Securitas.
- Must have a valid PSA licence
- Good command of English language; fluent command of local language.
- Computer literate.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Pro-active approach, confidence to suggest and organise better ways of working.
- Be fully flexible in relation to the hours and place of work.
- Must have excellent verbal and written accuracy.
- Adapts communication style and employs active listening skills and communicates appropriately.
- Full-Time 36 hours a week contract of employment
- Life Assurance equal to one year’s basic pay as per Employment Regulation Order (ERO)
- Overtime as per the ERO
- Sick Pay Scheme as per ERO
- Bereavement payment, contract dependent
- Pension Scheme after 9 months service
- SIPTU Representation Rights
- Minimum Shift/Duty Hours
- Opportunities for fast progression
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Discounted Private Healthcare Scheme
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme
- Group Scheme (Discounted Website)