- Promotion of our Kärcher products to DIY & Electrical customers across an allocated sales territory.
- Achievement of territory sales targets by means of customer calls and appointments.
- Providing advice / product guidance to the customer/end user.
- Continuous use of OneView (CRM); record and feedback on in store activities.
- Implementation of approved range plans and Point of Sale material.
- Deliver high standards of presentation throughout stores around the country.
- Responsible for ensuring space is maintained on shelf/in-store.
- Manage retailer queries and ensure they are dealt with in a professional, timely manner.
- In-store product demonstrations/training.
- To work closely with internal departments, providing feedback on products, market trends and competitor information.
- Customer focused and must enjoy working in a retail environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator.
- Experience working in the DIY/Electrical industry preferred.
- Ability to develop strong relationships at retail store level with owners, managers and buyers.
- Highly motivated and hands on team player.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Be willing to travel. (Some overnights required)
- Ability to be flexible in line with demands of the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €32,000.00-€37,000.00 per year