We are currently recruiting for an IT Security Analyst in Dublin, Ireland. In this role you will collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure service provider and Application Development teams to design security & compliance models for IT and the business.
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Participate in both project and operationally focused work regarding end user Security Protection technologies and implementing standards/processes. Participate in the implementation of recommendations arising from vulnerability assessments and other potential threats.
- Provide security event monitoring and incident management support. Serve as an incident manager as part of syncreon’s IT Incident Management process.
- Develop communications and actively promote information security awareness among all staff. Advise internal organizations on best practices for securely managing information as well as assist with the design & implementation of a formal security awareness/training program for Information Security & Compliance.
- Monitor all types of access to protect the confidentiality and integrity of customer and employee data and ensure compliance with organization policies and standards.
- Provide input to audit log requirements/designs and periodically check audit logs to ensure these are being maintained to agreed retention levels.
- Responsible for coordinating security assessments. Coordinate and report on the results of penetration testing, proactively identify and mitigate both internal and external threats to syncreon's information landscape and assist in the development of security checklists.
- Responsible for network security and perform onsite IT Security audits.
- Responsible for IT risk management by maintaining a risk/control framework that accurately reflects the IT control environment and alignment to the Information Security Policy and standards and provide recommendations on risk assessment and collaborate with legal and audit teams on items related to security & compliance.
Your Key Qualifications
- A bachelor's in computer science or IT Security or a combination of equivalent professional training and security industry certifications, combined with 3+ years related work experience in a position(s) with increasing responsibility;
- Experience in information technology that encompasses a variety of roles, such as working with SIEM, Data Loss Protection, Vulnerability Management, Forensics, IDS/IPS, privilege and identity management as well as software and security architectures, like NISt and ISO27001;
- Experience with Endpoint Detection and Response tools such as Crowdstrike/Cylance/Carbon Black desirable;
- Knowledge of industry standard processes (SDLC, CMMI, Change Mgmt, ITIL,OWASP), methodologies, standards, best practices and encryption methods and techniques;
- Understanding of network and host based intrusion detection (NDS/HDS), non-repudiation, access control, network security, threat modeling, SSL / TLS, Digital Signatures, auditing architectures, application vulnerabilities and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) is desired;
- Understanding of methods and models within information security & compliance to include risk analysis and mitigation, policies, regulatory environment, technologies, architecture and best-practices.
- Thorough knowledge of information security principles and practices;
- Excellent spoken and written English are required.
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.