Glanbia Business Services (GBS)
Digital Marketing / PPC Specialist
A vacancy has arisen for the role of Digital Marketing / PPC Specialist at Glanbia Business Services based in our offices in Citywest, Dublin with flexi-time and part-remote options. This is a permanent position & will report to the Senior Digital Lead.
This exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing / PPC Specialist to join our successful Digital Marketing innovators who can lead key global digital projects and programs across the Glanbia Group. We act as an agency that sits at the centre of Glanbia offering digital marketing services including digital strategy, advertising, web & app development, creative design, UX and social media.
Key elements of the role
- We’re looking for someone with a real passion for all things digital, someone that will play a vocal role in championing digital across the business.
- You will be primarily responsible for managing, planning and optimising numerous PPC campaigns in order to increase awareness and maximise ROI.
- You should be data driven and accomplished in analytics. You’ll be expected to report on key digital metrics frequently and make suggestions for continuous site optimisation.
- Have a deep knowledge of website best practices, and the ability to audit / improve performance
- Responsible for implementing tracking scripts / custom event tracking using GTM
- You should have excellent communication skills and have the ability to communicate recommendations effectively to stakeholders at all levels.
- You will have to keep up with trends, constantly research and optimise to achieve KPI’s
- You’ll be working on a variety of brands across the Glanbia Group, taking on challenges in a diverse range of industries and in multiple regions.
- 3rd level qualification in Marketing /Digital Marketing or a related field
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience, preferably in a fast paced agency setting.
- Proven track record of success in SEO & PPC.
- Accomplished in SEM, SEO, Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Google Certified in one or more Google certifications
- Google Search Console & Google Data Studio experience would be a benefit
- International experience or experience working in a complex matrix organisation would be relevant and beneficial.
- A positive can do attitude & comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and projects at once.
- The energy, enthusiasm and drive to make it happen.
- A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better.
- Has a love for problem solving identifying, prioritizing, and implementing a solution.
- A passion for digital marketing, e-commerce and technology.
About the Digital Team
The Digital Team act as an internal agency that sits at the centre of Glanbia. Our team is made up of Digital Strategists, Digital Marketers, Social Media Experts, Designers, Videographers, UX Experts, and Web Developers, who work together in an agile and very collaborative environment.
This is an expanding team with lots of exciting projects ongoing and upcoming, so if you’re hungry to learn and willing to push yourself to achieve results for your team then you’ll love this role.
A World Leading Global Nutrition Group
- #1 Global portfolio of sports nutrition brands
- #1 Dairy Processor in Ireland
- #1 Producer of American Style Cheddar Cheese
Glanbia Plc is a global nutrition group, dedicated to delivering better nutrition for every step of life’s journey. Headquartered in Kilkenny, Ireland, we employ over 6,000 people across 32 countries and our products are sold or distributed in over 130 countries.
With a worldwide presence, Glanbia Plc continues to build our global nutrition business, thanks to our clear vision, strong values and most importantly our people. So if you’re looking to develop your career, stretch your ambitions and work for a company that has the ability to succeed on the world stage, ours is a journey you’ll want to share.