Ergo are seeking a Level 3 IT Engineer for a permanent role based in their newly refurbished offices. In this exciting and challenging role you will join a high-performing helpdesk supporting some of the most well-known companies in Ireland.
You will work at the leading edge of IT engineering projects in Ireland and forge a career at a company recently awarded Microsoft Country Partner of the Year for the 5th time in 10 years.
In addition to an exciting technology stack and great environment we offer training incentives and bonuses that reward self-starters who want to develop their skills and careers.
- Communication with customers, staff and all relevant parties.
- Responding to support calls.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
- Provide extended on site support, as and when required.
- Inform the Client help desk to raise awareness and ensure a service ticket is opened.
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets.
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls.
- Perform routine day to day system security checks and backups and produce status reports.
- Work with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Work with vendors/partners to resolve complex network problems.
- Document relevant technical information on the existing internal SharePoint portal / CRM package.
- Provide technical training to customers.
- Coach and mentor less experienced IT engineers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role (IT Engineer, Systems Administrator)
- Windows Server (Active Directory, MS Exchange, O365)
- VMware/ Citrix
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting including Firewalls
- MS Systems Centre - SCCM / SCOM
- Professional certifications an advantage