Jobs 1 to 10 of 533
Jobs and vacancies in Dublin, Ireland
Relief Pharmacist – South Dublin Hickey's Pha...
Primary Location IRE-Leinster-Dublin Orga...
Job Title: Content Analyst - German Speaking R...
Job Description Experienced Business Change...
The Learning Rooms
About The Learning Rooms The Learning Rooms is...
100+mUSD...that’s how much we have spent on ...
Matrix Recruitment Group
Our client based a Semi-State body is looking ...
Liberty Specialty Markets
General information City: Dublin Country:...
Facilities Coordinator (Retail) Grafton Group...
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
OSD Vice President About the team: J.P. Morga...
Relief Pharmacist – South Dublin
Relief Pharmacist – South Dublin
Hickey's Pharmacy is an award-winning, Irish-owned community pharmacy group with 36 stores, over 370 employees and strong growth ambitions. As a pharmacist led company, we understand the importance of delivering accessible healthcare and the critical role of the pharmacist in achieving this. We're health people. If you want to deliver exceptional care in a supported environment with learning and development opportunities, then Hickey's could be the place for you.
- Start Date: January 2021
- Full time role
- Would suit an ambitious pharmacist looking for a new challenge.
- Supported in-store by an excellent teams
- Rosters are published up to 8 week in advance.
- Excellent training and support structures are also available centrally from our Pharmacist management team.
- Would suit an ambitious pharmacist looking for a new challenge.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring that we consistently deliver the type of exceptional care that patients will tell their friends about.
- To assist the Supervising Pharmacist in meeting operational standards and implementing company initiatives
- Work with the team to find care solutions for our customers and patients
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Assist in group healthcare and company / marketing events.
- Communicate with the team on business performance and new initiatives.
- To partake in staff training events and encourage and support the development of the team.
- Report to the Pharmacist Regional Manager on store and employee performance.
The behaviours we are seeking/encouraging
- Enthusiastic, self- motivated with excellent people skills, confidence and demonstrable clinical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and be acutely aware of customer needs while being also being commercially astute.
- Have a key focus on patients and customers ensuring exemplary face to face interactions.
- Highly organised individual who has the ability to work under pressure.
- Positive, committed, loyal and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Use of your experience and knowledge of prescription schemes and eligibility requirements to assist patients in accessing the medicine they need and in minimising waste through accurate claiming.
- Passionate, highly driven and motivated individual who loves what they do.
- All applicants must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland or be eligible to register with the PSI immediately.
- Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy is an advantage but full training will be given to those coming from other backgrounds.
What we commit to you in return:
You will be working in a progressive, pharmacist led company where your experience and opinions will be valued. We reimburse PSI fees annually for all pharmacists as well as generous staff discounts in-store. We also operate a ‘refer-a-friend’ bonus scheme as well as participating in tax-saver travel schemes and PRSA pension arrangements. We reward our employees with additional long-service days as well as recognising other special occasions e.g. getting married!
In Hickeys, we value work-life balance. Supervising and Support Pharmacist rotas follow set rolling patterns and Relief Pharmacists receive their rotas well in advance. This will enable you to plan and make the most of your time off from work. We cover annual leave with our relief pharmacist team wherever possible, and we roster centrally so that you don’t have the extra burden of arranging locum cover.
New to Irish Pharmacy?
For pharmacists whose previous experiences have been outside of Ireland we offer comprehensive supervised training in all aspects of Irish community pharmacy. For pharmacists who are relocating for work we can offer financial relocation assistance packages. Our support team are here to assist with queries regarding professional registration and other practical information.
If you're a people person and have ambitions to join a progressive company, we'd love to hear from you today.
Hickey's Pharmacy is an equal opportunities employer.
Quality Systems Specialist – Fixed Term
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
- Investigations into OOT Complaints for in-network and 3rd party complaints/issues notified to Viatris.
- Ensure stability for in-network and 3rd party is scheduled and annual reports provided to QA for review.
- Review of OOS for stability notified to Viatris by in-network/3rd party suppliers.
- Review of 200+ in-network/3rd party PQRs for the release sites and notification to QA / QPs of any trends in Q that occur.
- Review of RFT figures for in-network/3rd party supplier trends and work with 3rd party to assign CAPA.
- Review all Audit reports for new suppliers for 3rd party product for Manufacturing License updates.
- Implementation of Quality Risk Requirements (ICH Q9) required by QP release sites to support HA inspections for review of Quality Supply chain requirements.
- Assist in change control coordination for external and in-network bulk and packed product for Viatris Ireland.
- Assist in Technical Agreement coordination for outsourced product.
- Support QA Manager for QA systems for Launch and 3rd party requirements.
- 3rd level qualification in science related discipline.
- Experience of Quality Systems in a Pharmaceutical environment would be of benefit.
- Relevant experience in GMP/GLP environment.
- Strong organisational skills / ability to prioritize work.
- Proven track record as a team player.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel.
Content Analyst - German Speaking - Lisbon
Reporting to: Team Lead
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Contract type: 6 months
Overall Job Purpose
This position provides you with the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As a Content Analyst, you will be part of a multinational team creating and improving online advertisement content for our client. This will require you to analyse what each advertiser is promoting on their website and consider what the online user will find the most useful. You will use these insights to extract relevant content to construct ad texts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for analyzing online advertising content and business websites
- Use this analysis to construct and modify ad texts / extensions to achieve client's expectations
- Ensure excellent use of spelling and grammar is maintained in all tasks
- Manage the quality of your work in line with the client’s policies and procedures
- Manage and complete a set number of ad groups per day to meet productivity expectations
- Support and work with colleagues while building a collaborative team culture
- Proactively highlight areas of improvement and escalate through the appropriate channels to ensure timely resolution of any issues
- Bring a proactive approach to team meetings and ensure the promotion of best practice and knowledge sharing
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the required language for this role is essential - German.
- Experience in the online industry and good knowledge of websites and navigation
- Proven ability to deliver high quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions quickly
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate I.T. skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- Experience in content writing or data entry is an advantage
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent is preferable but not essential
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Customer Focus
- Organisation & Planning
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Access to Discount Schemes
- E learning access
- Paid Annual Leave
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Business Change Consultant
Experienced Business Change Consultant required for an initial 6 month contract with a leading client in Dublin City Center.
Excellent corporate firm looking for a Business Change Business Analyst to help with a new Business Change project. Excellent client in the heart of Dublin.
- Business Analysis skills, adaptive to change and flexible in approach 4-5 years
- Stakeholder Management able to manage and engage at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication at all management levels
- Influencing and facilitation skills
- Stakeholder and relationship management focus
- Experience of IS systems, processes and change is highly desirable
- Creative and critical thinker
Essential and Desirable Skills:
- In depth knowledge and experience in a Business Analysis role driving change within an organisation essential at a fairly complex level
- Experience of FMCG desirable
- Experience of change delivery lifecycle essential
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Business Analysis qualifications highly desirable. E.g. ISEB Business Analysis, IIBA Certificate or equivalent experience
- Contract hours subject to change depending on length of project.
About The Learning Rooms
The Learning Rooms is a digital learning services company that designs, develops and delivers technology-based training solutions to help organisations and their people improve their performance. We develop highly effective eLearning and performance support solutions to deliver valuable skills and awareness training through meaningful, engaging, and motivating learning experiences. Our team of learning specialists and multimedia designers provide innovative learning solutions to suit the unique needs of both the client and learner. Check out our website for information about our services.
About the Job
We’re looking for a Multimedia Designer to design creative and engaging, multimedia rich, digital learning experiences for our growing range of clients. You will play a pivotal part in The Learning Rooms’ future and growth. You will help come up with new and innovative ideas as well as rethinking and refining existing concepts. You will be given the opportunity to apply your excellent design problem solving skills throughout the multimedia development process. This is an excellent opportunity for a Multimedia Designer to learn from our senior development team and grow within an exciting and highly innovative industry.
- Bringing new and innovative ideas to help solve complex design and learning problems.
- Planning, recording and editing audio content.
- Sourcing and editing of royalty free photography and video.
- Sourcing, editing and creation of illustrated diagrams, icons and other content.
- Assisting in the planning, setup and recording of video content.
- Video editing and post production.
- Building interactive learning products using a range of software including Articulate Storyline 360.
- Testing interactive learning products.
This role requires strong graphic, information and communication design skills, as well as the technical ability to develop interactive multimedia materials to be delivered over the internet.
To be considered for interview you should have:
- 2-5 years’ experience desirable in a multimedia or digital learning environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia or relevant field.
- Experience in the design and building of interactive multimedia.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- An interest in current and future web/education technologies.
- Ability to design creative solutions in line with universal design principles.
- Understanding of accessibility and how to build content that meets accessibility requirements.
- Portfolio of digital design and multimedia work.
- Working knowledge of any of the following; audio/video editing, animation tools, HTML5.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Attention to detail and a desire to create quality products.
- Passionate about creating world class interactive learning.
- A keen interest in learning technologies.
It is advantageous if you have experience working with Articulate 360 or similar eLearning tools.
- Be a creative person
- Be innovative
- Be curious
- Like ginger biscuits
- Love learning.
Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employer pension contribution after one year of service
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Travel Tax Saver schemes
- Bike to Work scheme
- Discretionary bonus.
This challenging role offers opportunities for development and the opportunity to work with blue chip clients on innovative digital learning projects.
The Learning Rooms is an equal opportunities employer.
Reference ID: JHMDDEC2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€40,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Project Management Expert
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle the delivery of internal and outsourced Enterprise Operation Simplification (EOS) projects from project initiation through transition to operations.
- Work with EOS Strategic Program Directors to understand the intended scope and approach and convert this into actionable projects/plans. The projects are diverse in functionality (ranging initially across Manufacturing and Supply Chain, Marketing and Sales).
- Facilitate and inspire change in a networked environment.
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Monitor and control execution of project throughout project lifecycle ensuring appropriate project governance, leading risks and issues
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project, effective use of resources and methodologies
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project health
- PMP or other project management certification
- Extensive experience in working within the organization at all levels, working in a “hands on” and practical way.
- Ability to make progress in an ambiguous environment
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years Pharma environment preferred
- Shown experience involving large scale, cross-functional projects across multiple subject areas (sales, marketing, finance, development, technical operations) resulting in significant business impact
- Second major European language preferred
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, adventurous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client based a Semi-State body is looking to recruit a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst for a new venture.
This organisation is dynamic, growing, with exciting new business opportunities opening up.
They are now keen to hire a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst who will join the Business Intelligence Team.
This will suit an experienced Intelligence Analyst with at least 5+ years’ experience.
This is a permanent job based in Co. Kildare
- Responsible for the development of operational, financial and strategic BI reporting and analytical solutions that meet the group information needs, taking a proactive approach to identifying needs and exceeding end user expectations.
- Identify, design, develop and maintain management reports to meet business users’ requirements. Develop reports using appropriate tools (e.g. OBIA, BI Publisher, OLAP, Smart View) and agree appropriate delivery mechanism.
- Develop dashboards with drill-down capability to report Corporate Metrics and create new dashboards to meet management and operational requirements.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to assist the business in increasing profit/revenue opportunities.
- Monitor implemented reports, analytical solutions and processes to ensure high performance.
- Partner with business users to define analytics and reporting solutions that meet business needs and collaborate with IT development to provide solutions. Work with the wider business to enhance our business strategy through fulfilment of data and analysis requests
You must have 5 + years experience as a Business Analyst with a Hons Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or similar qualification. Working knowledge of BI and multidimensional data modelling required, and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
For more detailed job spec
Breda Dooley Matrix Recruitment on 090 6490485 or 0874057840.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.
Credit Control Technician- German Speaking
Creation Date: 16-Dec-2020
Employment Type: Fixed term contract
Ref #: 4033
Description & Requirements
Who we are?
Liberty Specialty Markets is part of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, a leading global insurer. We offer a breadth of world-class insurance and reinsurance services to brokers and insureds in all major markets. Established in 2013, bringing together Liberty’s company, syndicate and reinsurance operations into one combined operation of over 1,900 people, over 50 specialty and commercial insurance and reinsurance products and four underwriting platforms.
About the Team:
The European Cash & Credit Control department in Europe is a key operational department in the region. It is responsible for the following: -
- Collection, reconciliation and allocation of cash across all European Branches in close cooperation with local branches
- Credit Control across all European branches.
- Establishing, Maintaining and using external relationships to reduce debt and keep debt within acceptable levels
About the Role:
- Supervise Unallocated Cash and identify the corresponding Broker Statements
- Verify these Broker statements against booked transactions
- Investigate, resolve and where vital raise cash allocation and aged debt issues
- Preparing Excel Credit Statements to assist allocation work
- Electronic Filing broker statements
- Collaborate with local Underwriting Assistants
- Preparing invoices, premium reminders and notices of cancellation
- Support various month close procedures as directed
- Seeks and communicates with management opportunities for continuous improvement within processes and procedures
- Prioritise work and gives a good level of attention to detail to ensure team quality and timeliness targets are met
- Be an active member of the team meetings, sharing relevant information with colleagues and contributing positively to the team’s objectives
What the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant accounting experience, preferably insurance accounting within the European or London Market
- Good verbal and written communication skills (preferably German for the Swiss market)
- Excellent Data Processing Skills
- Computer Application literate, Very good MS Office skills; in particular Excel.
- Strong analytical skills required
- Good organisational Skills and time management (attention to detail critical)
What we can offer you:
At LSM, we recognise and encourage the values of diversity, inclusion and collaboration and we know that working together to share our unique perspectives helps us make better decisions, deliver innovative solutions and pursue our goals.
We know that each of us has a ‘unique perspective’, shaped by our different backgrounds, personalities, life experiences, beliefs and many other dimensions of difference. We are a proud sponsor of MumsNet and encourage a flexible work life balance.
LSM reward individuals based on their performance, ability and attitude, no matter the focus or seniority of their role, with our competitive benefits package. All LSM employees have access to flexi-benefits to suit their particular lifestyle needs, which include competitive basic salary, pension and bonus, 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5), generous contribution towards gym membership, private health and dental care and full health screening, good maternity and paternity leave options, full study support towards any relevant qualifications and flexibility to work remotely. On top of all of this we are based in the prestigious Walkie Talkie building and all employees have individual and guest access to the Sky Garden.
Facilities Coordinator (Retail)
Grafton Group Plc is the market leader in the builders merchanting & DIY industry in the Republic of Ireland. Our principal trading brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley, Cork Builders Providers, Panelling Centre, Davies & Telfords, whilst the Woodies DIY retail brand is a recognizable household name. We are now seeking a Facilities Coordinator to join our central Group Property team, primarily to support our retail colleagues in a network of 35 branches and their support office function. This is a full-time permanent position.
Reporting to the Group Head of Property, the Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the retail business by providing in-house professional services, directly contracting facility management services and overseeing related PPM implementation in conjunction with the asset register. You will also be responsible for some equipment procurement, arranging reactive repairs through a dedicated online system and assisting generally with estate management issues.
Knowledge & Experience
- Membership or progress towards SCSI, RICS or other FM qualification is desirable
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills are essential
- Good knowledge and experience of maintenance contract content, setting of SLAs and monitoring progress/ KPAs.
- Ability to schedule and monitor work on a range of maintenance contracts & repairs from inception through to completion
- Negotiate costs, track expenditure and produce regular reports including annual budgeting.
- Ability to work on own initiative, though with the available support of your Property team colleagues.
- Liaise with the retail Operations team to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Prepare & implement action plans including resources, timeframes and budgets
- Prepare detailed procurement enquiry & tender documents
- Coordination and supervision of contractors as appropriate
- Collate and maintain service record documentation and approve payments
- Liaise with other Property team members to ensure statutory compliance with current Building Control and Health & Safety regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain open collaborative relationships, generate trust, advocate and negotiate, be receptive to the viewpoints and concerns of others
- Be adaptable & flexible & able to cope with an evolving role
- Be innovative and forward thinking
- Bring a positive and enthusiastic approach to the role
- Must be trustworthy and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Have tact and diplomacy
- Group Head of Property
- Building Services Team
- Retail Head Office Team
- Area & Branch Managers
- Branch Colleagues
Fund Accounting - Client Service Manager (Vice President)
About the team:
J.P. Morgan Fund Services provides services including Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Investment Operations, and Transfer Agency to mutual and pension Funds. The Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery Team is a department within the Fund Services Operations team that houses client facing professionals that support our day to day service delivery to clients.
About the role:
The Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery Manager will lead a Mutual Fund service team responsible for ensuring high quality services across all mutual fund product offerings provided by Global Fund Services. The successful candidate will partner with the technology, operations and product teams to own the overall delivery of Fund Accounting services provided to our clients. The successful candidate will lead a team with a focus on client oversight and reporting. The OSD manager will drive client issue resolution, ensure proper execution on client deliverables, communicate client status updates and provide KPIs to senior management to ensure appropriate escalation and prioritization of all client issues. The incumbent will also be accountable for building and maintaining a network of partners throughout the Corporate Investment Bank operational and service delivery organizations in order to promote client focus and drive overall service quality.
The Vice President will:
- Lead a team responsible for all client interactions for multiple key clients within Fund Accounting.
- Build & maintain stable relationships with the clients to support key interactions and seamless escalation.
- Represent Fund Accounting in all client & internal interactions.
- Be responsible for issue management, investigation, escalation and remediation.
- Be responsible for daily BAU query management and resolution
- Coordinate client requested changes to operating model and reporting
- Be a primary escalation point for escalation of all issues, service updates, and progress updates for the client
- Proactive management to identify trends, issues and opportunities to improve service levels
- Work with Technology, Operations and Stakeholders to determine process improvements and strategic direction.
- Support the roll out of, and drive, key firm wide operational initiatives.
- Maintain an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners including client services, product, custody and Transfer Agency.
- Be responsible for leading a team & indirectly managing a wider group of professionals.
- Work with our Operations Service Delivery colleagues in Europe to build out and continuously develop the Operation Service Delivery model for our Clients
Skills/attributes & required experience:
- 10+ years of experience in Fund Accounting operations
- Strong technical skills including accounting principles and theories
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Exceptional leadership and staff development skills with prior team management experience
- Confidence and ability to make balanced decisions and effectively represent JPM.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently with clients and effectively manage client expectations.
- Ability to manage, drive and implement change; strong influencing skills.
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong governance and control mind-set.
- Relationship building skills - develop internal and external partnerships to drive results
- Experience working across multiple business areas and/or functions to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills required to provide status to key audience in a concise, informative and timely manner.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at .
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.