Jobs 1 to 6 of 6
Jobs and vacancies in Cork, Ireland
Cork International Hotel
Meals Included Parking Included Uniform i...
Are you looking for fulltime work in the Cork ...
County Cork Vickerstock are currently worki...
CSR have been retained by a leading tier 1 c...
Are you looking to enhance your career? Have y...
West Cork Building Supplies
Sales Assistant We are recruiting for our busy...
Conference & Banqueting Team Lead
- Meals Included
- Parking Included
- Uniform included
- Restaurant & Hotel Staff Rates
- To report for duty on time and in the correct uniform.
- To assist in the general tidiness and cleanliness of the working area and still room.
- To ensure all refreshment breaks are set and delivered on time
- To setup all meeting rooms as per the EO
- Set tables to required lay-up.
- To help control linen stocks.
- To prepare mis-en -place for the next shift.
- Ensure stations are ready for service, cleaned and stocked.
- Set up the working area for the next shift.
- Taking orders, billing & do the end of shifts cash up.
- To work in the restaurant, bar, meeting rooms or banqueting areas as required.
- To serve food & beverages during functions to the Trigon Hotel Group standards.
- To ensure that the restaurant, bar, meeting rooms & banqueting areas are kept clean at all times.
- Follow rigidly and observe all hygiene regulations.
- Ensure the accuracy of all floats by checking them and reporting irregularities.
- You are responsible for the efficient dispensing and servicing of drinks and food if required.
- To communicate our services and facilities to guests as required.
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner according to Trigon Hotel Group guidelines and to notify management of these.
- To ensure that the guests’ needs and requirements are met.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming according Trigon Hotel Group guidelines & Standards
- To ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself, other employees, guests and other persons on the premises.
- To carry out fire drills.
- To observe all safety procedures and rules.
- To report and where possible take action on incidents of accidents or damage.
- To attend the monthly department staff meeting.
- To attend & participate in all training courses as notified to you by management.
- To carry out any other duties as may be notified to you by management.
- To ensure that all fire doors are closed and that fire routes are kept clear at all times.
- To be aware and comply with company policy regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, Customer Care & Security.
- To read, understand and comply with your responsibilities as defined in the Health & Safety Statement.
Are you looking for fulltime work in the Cork region?
If you have a friendly attitude and have good communication skills both verbal and written then get in touch.
Full training is provided. This opportunity would suit someone from a retail, hospitality, administrator or customer service background.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €21,500.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Cork (Required)
- Remote interview process
Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor
Vickerstock are currently working alongside a highly regarded construction company to source an EHS Advisor to join their Team for projects across the Cork and Tipperary areas. The successful candidate will be based in their County Cork offices and primarily be involved in a number of projects across the Hotel / Primary Care Centre / Housing / Apartments sectors.
You will be responsible for providing specialist advice and support on all matters relating to the Environment, Health, Safety and Welfare of site personnel.
Your new EHS Advisor role;
- Liaise with Site Management/ Client / Subcontractors and provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters
- Implement the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems
- Advise and assist site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements & risk Assessments, Safe Plans of Action and Toolbox Talks
- Deliver Site Specific Induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site
- Undertake scheduled Site Audit Inspections and communicate the results of site inspections to site and senior company management
- Ensure all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable notification are proactively reported to site and senior company management
- Take on the role of COVID-19 Compliance Officer
What you need to succeed as an EHS Advisor;
- Relevant Health and Safety Diploma / Degree
- Knowledge of ISO /OHSAS Management Systems
- Previous working experience as a Safety Advisor in the Construction industry
- Excellent IT skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career within Health & Safety, then please contact James Manley on 01 526 7473 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
James Manley is a dedicated Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist at Vickerstock Technical and Engineering Recruitment. He is based between Belfast and Dublin, and recruits all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor and Officer across the Island of Ireland.
Senior Civil Engineer
CSR have been retained by a leading tier 1 contractor to source a Senior Civil Engineer for a large scale prestigious project in Cork.
The client is a well-established and renowned building and engineering contractor with a proven track record of the successful delivery of a variety of high value infrastructural projects.
The client is offering new and exciting opportunities for a Senior Engineer to work on a prestigious project in Cork. The role offers an excellent base for long term project experience and career progression. The ideal candidate will be expected to have a proven track record of successful delivery on similar projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting Project Managers in supervising the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that programme, quality and cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the site team and sub-contractors
- Proven track record of working in main contracting projects delivering them on time and to budget
- A degree in Civil Engineering or relevant field
- Excellent work ethic and looking to develop their career with a leading main contractor in Ireland
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Manual handling and safe pass
- 6+ years on site experience
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
- Good computer literacy with Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
The specific salary will be negotiable depending on level of experience on similar roles and projects.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Dara Walsh at CSR on 01 526 7469.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
- Consultant: Dara Walsh
- Telephone: 01 5267469
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Reference: CSR009792
- Job Type: Permanent - Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
Customer Service Assistant
Are you looking to enhance your career? Have you a friendly demeanor?
A full time position is available just 10 minutes from Cork City. Full training is provided.
This will suit someone coming from a retail, customer service, administration, beauty, sales or hospitality background. Perhaps you have been out of work for awhile and want to return or maybe you want to kickstart your career. Multiply positions available so tell your family and friends and apply now!
Contract length: 6 months
Expected start date: 11/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €21,200.00-€21,400.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leaving Certificate (Preferred)
We are recruiting for our busy Sales team, an individual who has an interest in the building and plumbing trade. Experience is not essential, as training will be provided onsite, candidates must be enthusiastic and a team player who can work on their own initiative.
- Replenishing Stock
- Stock Taking
- Monitor customer orders and deliveries
- Serving customers in an efficient and professional manner
- Learning all aspects of the Retail Building/Plumbing Trade
Job Type: Full-time
- Overtime pay
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)