Jobs 71 to 80 of 110
Jobs and vacancies in Limerick, Ireland
Our client is seeking a number of Team Leaders...
Health Service Executive
Job Title: HBS09734 - Medical Laboratory Aid...
Job Description Summary Do you want to be par...
Job Title: Windows 10 Project Manager Locatio...
Main purpose of the role: Responsible for ens...
Swim Max Ltd
Casual cleaner Job Duties Dusting and polishi...
Summary: Organises and drives various improveme...
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION We are rolling ...
Job Description We are currently recruiting an...
Northern Trust Corp.
About Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides...
Team Leader - Customer Service
Our client is seeking a number of Team Leaders to join their business for a period of 6 months. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity.
Based in Limerick City, our client is seeking an experienced team leader to manage up to 15 customer service representatives. You will report into the Operations Managers of specific divisions. Ideally experience within a Call Centre would be ideal or working as a Team Leader.
This role will be working on a shift pattern also.
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure calls are answered efficiently, understanding the business unit contract.
- Stretch, Coach, develop and support your team members ensuring regular formal and informal 1:1s
- Practice the companies values of teamwork adopting a lead by example approach with your team.
- Be familiar with and practice a consistent and reasonable approach to company policies and procedures.
- Take advantage of opportunities to identify and support staff development, succession planning, and talent management.
- Monitor, analyse (call calibration) and act to ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain account knowledge, including attending relevant Advisor product and process training.
- Respond to Client queries and communicate complex ideas simply and clearly.
- Track record of meeting targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
Our ideal candidate:
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change.
- Possess a professional, diplomatic and analytical approach to your own specific tasks of your team.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and deal with customer queries.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office - Word, Excel, etc
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external communications.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Medical Laboratory Aide
Junior Systems Engineer
Job Description SummaryDo you want to be part of a team that develops ground-breaking medical and biotechnology services and devices? One person can make a singular difference in saving and improving lives. At BD, we are looking for amazing, passionate and dedicated people like you. BD, a company standing on 120 years of innovation in medical technology, is currently recruiting talented individuals to join our new Research and Development (R&D) Centre of Excellence in Limerick. We're looking for a highly talented Junior Systems Engineer to join our Medication Management Solutions team and help develop best in class infusion pump products for our customers.
The Junior Engineer will need to demonstrate a basic understanding of fundamental engineering principles, procedures and techniques across multiple engineering disciplines to connect various functional elements related to the development and through life of electronic and software systems and subsystems. The suitable candidate should also be able with minimal supervision to analyse customer/user needs to produce detailed requirements specifications and systems architecture for the creation of new or enhancement of existing hardware and software products that may affect multiple systems.
You are the one who can make the difference. Join us and be a crucial part of advancing the world of health!
As a Junior Systems Engineer you will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of system-level technology and development process.
- Eager to learn about advanced Systems Engineering methods and grow with the discipline.
- Support product development across multiple disciplines and BD global locations.
- Serve as a resource in examining systems behavior issues and bring resolution for existing infusion products.
- Provide technical support to a wide range or systems-level problems pertaining to specific MMS programs and projects.
- Clearly communicate information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; pushing oneself to exceed performance goals and standards; intelligent and strong drive for success.
- Establishing courses of action with supervision for self to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Consistently apply systems engineering techniques such as requirements synthesis, decomposition, use case modelling, traceability, risk management, verification and validation, product architecture, etc. with guidance/mentorship of a senior engineer.
The successful candidate will have a minimum;
- Bachelors Honors degree in biomedical, mechatronics, mechanical, electrical, electronics, software or systems engineering with 0-2 years experience working in a suitable industry.
Other skills/knowledge that would be an advantage are;
- Ability to work in a team or individually with global collaboration.
- Experience in DFSS (Design for Six Sigma).
- Experience with Requirements Management tools (Azure, DOORS, etc.) and configuration tools (TFS, etc.)
If you’re a team player who is passionate about Engineering and ‘advancing the world of health’ and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button where you will be directed to our website to apply directly.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
Primary Work LocationIRL Limerick - Castletroy
Windows 10 Project Manager
Job Title: Windows 10 Project Manager
Location: Raheen, Limerick, Ireland
Type of Assignment: Fulltime
To lead, manage and provide planning, reporting and execution direction in Windows 10 migration project, while contributing in process development, improvement and implementation, as well as new business development support.
Core Job Duties:
Manage and drive, with the customer Core Team, the strategy, quality, objectives, planning, and implementation of the projects including definition of the technical requirements.
Oversee customer PC and software inventories.
Oversee data QA while delivering weekly status updates on the Windows 10 migration.
Work closely with PE IT, Compliance and Validation teams, as well as Customer IT, QA and Validation teams.
Setting timelines, milestones and budgets.
Establish and lead the internal operational team and customer facing operational team of stakeholders to meet, review, and report on all aspects of project specific action items and provide direct connection to PKI back office teams.
Monitor progress of activities and budget against project plan. Determining, and ensuring appropriate action upon critical path tasks.
Drive decision making, inside and outside of the team. Identifying and ensuring resolution of conflicts and problems.
Continuously seeking process improvement and implementation. Ensuring quality and compliance throughout the development process.
Ensure scope consistency of project throughout the Windows 10 migration.
Established risk management plan with customer.
Establish and maintain clear communication channels to provide full transparency throughout the project.
Participate in standard internal reporting forums, escalating project issues, project updates, accomplishments, risks, future actions.
Identify opportunities for process and quality improvements.
High expectation to participate in sharing of lessons learned and best practices for all project implementation activities.
Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; reporting on project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business Management
Minimum of 2-3years in Project Management for a Pharmaceutical Lab or similar environment in a Validated Environment.
Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Power Point and Project.
Master’s in Business Management preferred.
PM certification (CAPM, PMI, PMP, PRINCE2) recommended.
Highly organized, detail oriented and motivated.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with high attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills, experience with customer interaction.
Ability to influence cross functional teams and various levels of professionals.
Successful candidate must possess “a leadership presence” at all times, but most especially, during remote/conference call meetings.
Excellent teaming skills; an upbeat, collegial, can-do attitude is a “must have”.
Proven operational strength to visualize, identify and implement processes.
Demonstrated leadership qualities with a strong bias for action
Track record of developing, executing, and driving planned initiatives.
Experience in PC, software, and scientific instrument ordering.
Ability to work from home.
Sales Assistant - Dooradoyle, Limerick
Main purpose of the role:
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction is the number one priority. Interact with each customer with great pride, passion and care and inspire shoppers through knowledge and expertise.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Customer driven
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage.
- Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
- Merchandise shelves, ensuring that all areas of the store are presented to the highest standard
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
Part Time Hours , Evenings and Weekends.
Must be willing to work in Deli & Shopfloor
Casual cleaner Job Duties
- Dusting and polishing fixtures
- Vacuuming and cleaning floors
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying bin bags and replacing them
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Reference ID: Cleaner
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: €10.00-€12.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- cleaning: 3 years (Required)
Continuous Improvement Specialist
Works collaboratively and develops extensive knowledge of processes to analyse the flow of work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Facilitates and supports cross-site / cross-functional continuous improvements projects, and structured problem solving activities working to eliminate waste.
- Develops the Continuous Improvement capabilities of the organisation by developing, deploying and delivering effective instructor led training for employees.
- Works with teams to support the CI Culture at Regeneron.
- Prepares, distributes & presents project status reports to project team members and management
- Develops and supports systems to foster accountability and recognition of continuous improvement efforts.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated use of problem solving tools and techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of 5S , Kanban, Direct observation, Daily and Visual Management and other Waste identification lean approaches.
- Strong knowledge of continuous improvement / Lean approaches.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to plan, prepare, execute and support Kaizens events throughout their lifecycle.
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyse data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to think creatively and proactively propose solutions with an attention to detail. Ability to work with teams to develop CI opportunities & build effective working relationships throughout the organisation.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with cross site & cross-functional teams.
- Adaptable and flexible with a can do, positive attitude.
- Requires BS/BA in a scientific or business discipline and 2+ years of relevant experience, or a MS/MBA and 2 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience of supporting change in a highly regulated environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
We are rolling out an exciting new Brasserie Style Restaurant Concept here at Radisson Blu Limerick in early 2021. The concept will be trendy, engaging, with ever changing food & beverage menus to keep up to date with the latest trends & season.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated manager to take ownership of the operation, financial performance and development of the department as well as to lead and develop the team.
This is an exciting role for someone to join the team at the time of a new beginning with a brand new concept.
The role will also include management of the hotels brand new “Java Republic coffee Dock” launched in 2020.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing all activities of the restaurant
- Maximise Guest Satisfaction and profitability
- Achieves restaurant revenue goals by executing marketing and sales strategies as established in the
- Assists in the implementation of sales promotions and to take action to increase sales
- Greets and seats guests, and ensures that they receive prompt, courteous and efficient service
- Seeks actively to greet guests upon arrival and departure, and to be visible during their time in the
- Looks for creative ways to promote and execute strong guest relations activities and procedures with
- Ensures that restaurant premises, silver, glass, porcelain etc. is clean and in good working order
- Checks regularly to ensure guests receive efficient, knowledgeable and courteous service, and high quality
- Maximises guest satisfaction by communicating customer specifications to kitchen
- Ensures readiness and compliance in case of last minute changes to reservations
MANAGE RESTAURANT SERVICE STAFF
- Manages all restaurant service staff and supervisors
- Utilises leadership skills and motivation to maximise employee productivity and satisfaction
- Challenges employees to achieve optimum revenue and service per employee
- Monitors department’s overall service, interaction with other departments, and team work daily, and takes
LAWS, REGULATIONS AND POLICIES
- Monitors and makes sure staff follows all applicable laws, especially in regards to food safety and
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Screens applicants and carries out 1st round interviews
- Liaises regularly with Human Resource Manager
- Ensures that the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and
- Checks that staff meets and exceeds guest expectations by training and encouraging staff to provide Yes I
- Identifies training needs, and makes sure staff receives training, including basic skills training to provide
- Identifies employees with potential for promotion and/or transfer and makes recommendation to
- Works closely with the Human Resources Manager on the following Human Resources related tasks:
- Performance appraisals
- Discipline and grievance
- Employee relations
- Fosters and develops effective employee relations between kitchen production and restaurant service, as
- Keeps effective internal communications, including daily meetings with all staff to ensure optimum team
- Looks for ways to motivate and challenge employees
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported and reduced immediately
- Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures
- Ensures that emergency procedures are practised and enforced to provide for the security and safety of
- Ensures that employees work in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others
- Stimulates and encourages a general awareness of health and safety
- Anticipates possible and probable hazards and conditions and either corrects them or take action to
- Works pro-actively to minimise complaints from guests
- Informs guests and staff of applicable liquor laws, hotel rules and limitations within policies and guidelines
- Ensures that prices and portions are offered in accordance with food and beverage profit objectives
- Provides Executive Chef and Food & Beverage Manager with accurate forecasts
- Follows-up with guests to determine satisfaction; measures these results and establishes strategies to
- Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems to ensure that the restaurant is competitive in
- Checks the restaurant reservations, hotel arrival list, and VIP list to ensure that own staff is aware of VIP
- Develops menus together with Executive Chef and Operations Manager
- Plans and co-ordinates in-house, and up-selling activities with Operations Manager
- Prepares restaurant business plan
- Attends meetings and training required by the Operations Manager
- Assists colleagues to perform similar or related jobs when necessary
- Accepts flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests and the hotel’s
- Maintains own working area, materials and company property clean, tidy and in good shape; reports
- Continuously seeks to endeavour and improve the department’s efficient operation, and knowledge of
- Is well updated on, and possesses solid knowledge of the following:
- Hotel fire, bomb and emergency procedures
- Hotel health and safety policies and procedures
- Hotel facilities and nearby sights of interest and importance (i.e. hospitals, stations, tourist sights)
- Hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures
- Current licensing relating to own department
- Accepted methods of payment by the hotel
- Hotel and corporate marketing and promotional programmes
- Corporate clients and clients generating high business volume
We are currently recruiting an IT Engineer for our expanding business in Ireland and the UK. The role is based in 4site’s head office in Limerick and will cover operations across Ireland and UK. You will be responsible for supporting the day to day support tasks within the IT department and supporting users with queries and technical requests, undertaken by internal and external support teams. You will work with the Group IT Manager to ensure that the company’s network infrastructure and associated systems run smoothly, perform within agreed targets, and provide a secure platform for business operations 365x24x7.
4site CFO & Group IT Manager
Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
§ Manage Infrastructure, staff, projects and task assignments
§ Manage and monitor the IT helpdesk ticket system.
§ Manage support with outsourced service providers
§ Ensure qualitative communication with users.
§ Be the primary contact for resolving IT tickets and escalate where necessary.
§ Work with Group IT Manager to oversee all aspects of IT infrastructure, Communication (LAN, WAN, email, etc.), database, backup recovery, regulatory compliance
§ Establish and implement 'best-practice' standards as well as departmental policies and procedures
§ Ensure compliance with the companies’ information security policies, standards and procedures in the day-to-day delivery of IT services
§ Work to ensure processes and procedures are compliant with ISO27001 in preparation for the companies plan to achieve this accreditation
§ Ensure compliance and successful external annual audit of the company to ISO27001 standard
§ Maintains overall security of the firm’s network, systems, and data
§ Ensures high availability of critical business systems utilised by the company
§ Manage staff members in their daily activities as well as supporting business projects
§ Develop and manage relationships with key vendors
§ Manage overall capacity utilisation of server environment ensuring it is optimised to meet business requirements in conjunction with key partners.
§ Ability to build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally.
§ Contribute to the development of IT departmental strategies to align with the overall Group business strategy
§ Responsible for PO & GRN of IT equipment
§ Prepare overall status and activity metrics that documents and tracks delivery of IT infrastructure services, planned and unplanned system outages, changes and other key IT performance metrics[SD3]
§ Determine, recommendrecommend, and implement hardware and software upgrades for business applications, server hardware, network equipment, desktop, laptop, etc.
§ Identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions based on the technical analysis of business requirements
§ Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
§ Excellent written and verbal communication
§ Ability to prioritise tasks & work to tight deadlines
§ Ability to work with a number of stakeholders simultaneously
§ Team player, professional, positive & organised
§ Industry & market insight
§ Excellent Microsoft office suite skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
§ Proven industry experience or 3rd Level degree with focus on management / engineering
§ Evidence of on-going professional development
§ 3-5 years IT support experience ideally in a multi-site environment
§ PC and Laptop configuration
§ Software installation, support and configuration
§ Experience in installing, configuring, administrating and troubleshooting Windows Server products up to their current versions and knowledge of the associated architecture/services (Inc. Active Directory, Group Policy, Server roles, DHCP, DNS, DFS, IIS, etc)
§ Hardware knowledge with experience in Virtualisation products such as VmWare
§ Experience of Microsoft 365 E3 Suite with particular focus on Exchange, SharePoint and Intune
§ Experience of Microsoft Azure Virtualisation and Azure Active Directory
§ Experience in supporting and troubleshooting all areas of networking, especially Internet and WAN connectivity issues. This should include knowledge of VPN’s, routers, switches, Wireless technologies and Leased lines
§ Experience in supporting Windows desktop operating systems and Office Suites up to their current versions.
§ Excellent written and spoken English required
§ Full clean driving licence
Consultant, Private Equity
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
The Private Equity department has been based in Limerick since 2007. As a member of the Private Equity Department, reporting to a Team Leader within the team, the successful candidate will assist in all aspects of the administration of Private Equity Funds including fund accounting, transfer agency and financial reporting. The Private Equity team consists of a team of 40 dynamic partners and continues to grow. Our clients include some of the most highly successful Private Equity houses globally. We use best-in-breed systems and cutting edge technology to deliver excellent service to our clients. Recently Northern Trust was named Global Private Equity Fund Administrator of the Year by the Global Investor Group.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality service to each of the clients assigned to their team.
- Assist the Department in the annual targets of the business including the development of the Bangalore team and the automation of the PE’s accounting platform Investran.
- Manages the preparation of interim and annual financial statements for PE Funds including the completion of consolidated financial statements for complex structures and listed entities.
- Active liaison with clients and external auditors, dealing with audit queries.
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met.
- Oversee the preparation of regulatory returns, including compliance reports, Central Bank and CSO returns.
- Manages the PE team through the collection of relevant information to facilitate production of NAVs.
- Ensures NAV’s are issued accurately and within defined timeframes.
- Ensures the accurate and timely payment of operating expenses.
- Liaises with new clients to determine fund structure and level of detail required to support striking of NAV.
- Communicates effectively with clients, investors and associated parties on fund activities.
- Ensures that operating arrangements are clearly established on inception of a fund.
- Ensures that documentation, legal and compliance issues are complete.
- Preparation, review & collation of reports for board packs
- Several years PQE working in an accounting environment
- Detailed knowledge of Irish/UK GAAP/US GAAP and IFRS.
- Working knowledge of the Irish regulatory /tax regime.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in system optimisation and automating processes
- Strong client service experience
- Willingness to support with daily tasks where necessary to support the team.
- Ability to participate in systems development projects.
Working with Us:
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater