Jobs 51 to 60 of 110
Jobs and vacancies in Limerick, Ireland
Brown Thomas Group
Job Brief Sales Consultant, LK Bennett, Par...
Main purpose of the role: Support the manageme...
About the Role At Uber, providing amazing s...
AMCS is the leading global supplier of smart ...
At ABTRAN we know that with the right people o...
Redfaire is Recruiting a Technical Operations ...
Join in our wonderful team of over 200 health...
Musgrave is Ireland`s leading food retail and ...
Comfort Keepers Ireland
Benefits of working with Comfort Keepers: Co...
Ward Personnel require Construction Operatives...
Sales Consultant, LK Bennett, Part Time, Brown Thomas Limerick
Sales Consultant, LK Bennett, Part Time, Brown Thomas Limerick
Get To Know Us
LK Bennett is the British affordable luxury brand, founded by Linda Bennett in London in 1990 with the vision of bringing “a bit of Bond Street luxury to the High Street”. Renowned for our signature kitten heels favoured by celebrities and stylish women alike, we rapidly became the ultimate destination for feminine footwear. Ready-to-wear collections were introduced in 1998 establishing us as a leading fashion house offering complete wardrobe solutions for all occasions.
L.K. Bennett stands for enduring style and confidence, we design for those who want to look effortlessly polished and feel their best. All of our collections are designed in-house with a distinctive handwriting that combines signature detailing with striking colours, distinctive prints and flattering fit and a quality that is designed to be treasured. We want to empower and inspire confident femininity for a new era of women's women.
Know The Role
LK Bennett in our Brown Thomas Limerick store is currently looking for a sale consultant to join their team on a Part-time/ Flexible 8 hour’s temporary contract.
Know What We're Looking For:
- Positive Attitude
- Target driven
- Great communication skills
- Passion about the brand
- Team player
- Flexible to the needs of the Business
- Work to the needs of the business
- Willing to learn new skills.
Closing date 4th Jan 2021.
Trainee Manager - Dooradoyle, Limerick
Main purpose of the role:
Support the management team in all aspects of the operation of the store while gaining detailed experience in individual departments throughout the store.
- 1 years` experience in the retail industry is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience balancing cash/tills is desirable
- Experience with fresh food
- Excellent communication skills
- Good delegation skills
- Highly driven with a strong work ethic
- Commerciality and brand awareness
- Passion for grocery retail
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager
- Actively participate in all training and development initiatives, and performance assessments
- Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
- Implement planograms correctly and ensure the correct range is in place in store
- Manage such departments as are assigned to you
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
Community Support Representative, English speaking - Limerick
About the Role
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners-our community-is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our strongest evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to solve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
What you'll do
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way.
- Show empathy to frustrated riders and drivers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
What the Candidate Will Need
- Excellent English both spoken and written.
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Work time will be shift based totalling 40 hours per week.
- Weekend and weekly evening shifts are required.
- You're an Uber evangelist - you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride and partner with Uber.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
Senior Software Developer (Payments)
AMCS is the leading global supplier of smart resource software and vehicle technology solutions for the waste, recycling and resource management industries. Our enterprise software and SaaS solutions deliver digital innovation to the emerging circular economy around the world.
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Senior Software Developer, based at our Limerick office. The successful candidate must have 5+ years' working as a Payments Software Developer / Engineer
This role will be based at our global HQ in Limerick, but the successful candidate can be located anywhere in Ireland and be willing to travel to our offices on a regular basis during the month
- As a senior member of the team, you will be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment, which requires collaboration with product managers, designers and engineers to identify opportunities and implement solutions. Developing, enhancing and maintaining our environmental software products in accordance with agreed requirements and designs, including:
- Member of a team of software developers using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2017(C#, ASP.NET) and Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and 2008 and 2017 versions).
- Contributing to the specification, development and test of software solutions to defined standards.
- Delivery of software development projects both as stand-alone and as a team member of internal agile and outsourced development teams.
- Development of embedded applications (Windows XP Embedded) that utilise GIS related plug-ins (including vehicle navigation and route optimisation).
- Develop and deliver project updates to senior management.
Qualifications and personal attributes
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Development or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in an Information Technology environment, specializing in Software Development, working in the area of payments is essential
- Experience developing applications in C#, ASP.NET or SQL Server
- Experience in Microsoft WPF/WCF would be an advantage
- Experience working with a Mobile Development Framework such as Xamarin would also be an advantage
- Excellent communication and personal skills, able to communicate clearly, effectively, and form effective working relationships with customers, colleagues, suppliers and third parties.
- High levels of drive and energy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Enthusiasm and general interest in Software Development.
- A passion for user interface
- Commitment to on-going personal development
Team Leader - Operations
At ABTRAN we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth. We are hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, to ensure a bright future.
Let us tell you more about this great opportunity:
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading, guiding, motivating, and managing the performance of your team. You will have strong analytical skills and the ability to lead and drive performance and increase quality across the Business Unit. You will ensure that the team is trained and has the knowledge and capability, including soft skills, required to deliver the best service to our clients and customers and ensuring they are well equipped and supported to deliver the service we have committed to. As a Team Leader, you will contribute to the success of the business unit and act accordingly.
How you will spend your day:
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure calls are answered efficiently, understanding the business unit contract.
- Stretch, Coach, develop, and support your team members ensuring regular formal and informal 1:1s and compliance with Abtrans framework.
- Practice Abtrans values of teamwork adopting a lead by example approach with your team.
- Be familiar with and practice a consistent and reasonable approach to company policies and procedures.
- Take advantage of opportunities to identify and support staff development, succession planning, and talent management.
- Monitor, analyze (call calibration), and act to ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain account knowledge, including attending relevant Advisor product and process training.
- Respond to Client queries and communicate complex ideas simply and clearly.
- Track record of meeting targets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
Our ideal candidate:
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change.
- Possess a professional, diplomatic, and analytical approach to your own specific tasks and those of your team.
- Have a high level of commercial and business focus to ensure the relevance of all activities and solutions.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and deal with customer queries.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office – Word, Excel, etc
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external communications.
We’ve told you what you will do for us, now let us tell you what we will do for you:
At Abtran once you join us you become part of a team and part of an amazing community. We believe in nurturing and inspiring our people. We offer training on many different topics in professional development and personal development. Our Learning Management System has been recognised as the ‘Most Innovative Use of Technology’ in the HR Leadership & Management Awards. We believe in motivating our people to meet their goals and progress in their careers and are big on internal promotions. There are so many opportunities for progression and have had many success stories this year and in previous years.
Some other employee benefits include:
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people’s health and wellness
- Health Discount Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Life Cover
- Development Programmes to support your progression
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Leap Card Tax Saver
- Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay
We are proud of the community we have built, we work together in our day to day roles and also through employee initiatives such as our Charity Club, Sports & Social Committee, LGBT Society and Abtran FC Soccer Team. Employee engagement is big at Abtran with events and activities happening all the time to make work fun. We believe in a good work-life balance but while you are here we want to make it as enjoyable as possible.
We have parking on-site and are serviced by regular buses. We have a canteen on site offering hot and cold breakfast and lunch options, pastries, sandwich counter, and salad bar. If you bring your own lunch, there are fridges and microwaves on site. We have a barista on-site to fuel you for the workday.
What you need to do now:
If you are hungry to succeed in a growing organisation, have the desired background we would like to hear from you now.
Reference ID: 889
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- team leader: 1 year (Required)
Junior Technical Operations Consultant
Redfaire is Recruiting a Technical Operations Consultant
Redfaire is a fast-growing, international technology company headquartered in Limerick City. Redfaire implements, optimises and supports users of Oracle ERP.
We are problem solvers and trusted advisors and are committed to developing long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with our customers. Our customers work in many industries and range from, large-scale multinationals to ambitious SMBs. What our customers have in common is the strategic use of technology to build a sustainable competitive advantage.
The Technical Operations Consultant will be responsible for the successful completion of Operations tasks including system monitoring & escalation, object promotions and package deployments, job scheduling, creating & maintaining Operations documentation & reporting.
This is a full-time permanent role which will be based principally in our Shared Service Centre in Limerick, the candidate will also need the ability to work within a remote team environment. This role involves working across a 24/7 shift pattern.
- Work as part of the Operations team and independently to monitor customer systems including batch jobs, functions, servers, disk space as assigned around the clock. Escalate incidents as necessary in a timely manner.
- Provide first level support for logged requests from help desk and other service delivery staff. Troubleshoot and investigate problems and gather information to facilitate resolution of problem
- Create and deploy software packages and associated tasks to non-production and production systems as required.
- Create and maintain batch job schedules in production and non-production systems.
- Monitor and update IT Service Management systems e.g. HEAT, Zendesk in line with agreed SLAs. Assign support requests to the appropriate support teams.
- Monitor the Redfaire customer support line at all times during a shift. Ensure that you get all appropriate information when receiving such calls and assign appropriately. Ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed of progress.
- Raise new support tickets based on information received from customers or update existing tickets.
- Escalate to the Service Deliver Manager when tickets are about to breach the SLA.
- Liaise with support consultants and other internal departments including the CNC, functional support and development teams.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification or equivalent.
- Excellent (English) communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Technical competence with proven analytical skills.
- Systematic approach to problem resolution.
- Ability to work independently under one’s own initiative whilst being part of a team.
- Proven ability to be adaptable and to respond to constantly changing demands.
- Ability to work under pressure & to prioritise.
- Recognise the importance of customer service and strive to deliver high standards.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Knowledge of Oracle or ERP systems in general would be desirable but not essential.
Please send your CV with your name and ‘Technical Operations Consultant’ in the subject
Reference ID: GS_Ops_0121
Expected Start Date: 1/2/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- IT Support: 1 year (Preferred)
Homecare Assistant - Limerick City and County
Join in our wonderful team of over 200 healthcare professionals who are committed to improving our clients’ lives. As a preferred provider to the HSE, we are proud to provide the most professional and personal service and quality of care. We live and work by our values: Compassion, Commitment and Companionship. This is brought to life in how we invest in our valued employees by providing safe systems, quality training and fantastic benefits.
Our comprehensive Training & Development programme starts with a one-to-one induction followed by on-the-job training. Each carer is fully supported through coaching by their Team Leader, one to one mentoring with the clinical team, a client coordinator and On Call service coordinator. As a nurse-led organisation, all our Care Managers are fully qualified registered nurses. You are in safe hands with CareBright.
Are you ready to make a difference?
We're hiring Homecare Assistants for the following areas: Limerick City & County, Tipperary and North Cork. We offer guaranteed hours to our Homecare Assistants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Homecare Assistant will be responsible for providing homecare to individual Clients in their home settings
- Assist in All aspects of personal care
- Meal preparation and planning
- Mobility assistance
- Provide Assistance with Continence management and provision of catheter care
- Assist with Light housekeeping duties and errand services
- Provide Companionship and recreational activities
Essential skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working as a carer
- QQI Level 5 in HealthCare (full 8 modules) or min 2 modules care of the older person and care skills
- Good knowledge and experience of working with the older person and critical illness clients
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent communicator with the ability to listen and be client focused, dedicated and reliable.
- Full clean drivers licence essential and own transport
Our carers enjoy fantastic benefits including:
- Guaranteed Hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid Training & Development
- Paid Mileage
- Career progression opportunities within the organisation
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Full time hours available
- Support from our on-call team
- Work in your own community
- Values-led environment
- Long Service awards
- Incremental salary increase after 1 year
- Employee discount scheme
- Savings Scheme
- Hospital Saturday Fund
- Part-time working arrangements supported
CareBright is an equal Opportunity Employer
General Assistant ( Min 15hrs per week - must be flexible and can work Mon - Sun)
Musgrave is Ireland`s leading food retail and wholesale company. Our retail brands include SuperValu, Centra, Daybreak, and Mace in Northern Ireland. In addition, Musgrave MarketPlace is Ireland`s leading wholesale supplier to retail, foodservice and SMEs. We are continuously changing and expanding our brand portfolio, with more recent brands including Frank & Honest Coffee, La Rousse Foods and Drinks Inc. Our values are long-term stable relationships, achievement, not being greedy, honest, and working hard. There are real progression opportunities within our business for those looking for a long term career.
We are currently inviting applications for a General Assistant to join our Limerick Marketplace team. Please note this position`s contract is minumum of 15 hrs per week and you must be flexible to work any day of the week.
- Checking in of goods
- Packing of goods into warehouse or onto cash and carry floor
- Order Assembly
- Stock checks and assistance with stocktaking
- Stock rotation
- SEL Maintenance
- EPOS Duties
- Use of forklift truck where applicable
- Checking of customer orders
- Assisting customers
- Sales (including informing customers of special offers, promotions)
- Loading and unloading vehicles/ trolley collection
- Achievement of Wholesale Excellence KPIs and standards to include:
- Fresh product handling and merchandising standards with minimal wastage
- SEL Accuracy
- Stock availability through conducting daily gap analysis and replenishment as required
- Effective promotional execution
- General Housekeeping
- Operating pay points
- Scanning products
Experience & Education
- Previous experience in a Wholesale or Retail environment
- Professional; Customer Focused; Excellent customer service skills
- Junior / Leaving certificate or equivalent
Healthcare Assistant - Newcastle West
Benefits of working with Comfort Keepers:
- Competitive Hourly Rates - €11.50 - €13.65
- Double BH per hour on Christmas Day
- Free QQI
Comfort Keepers are looking for Healthcare Assistants to join Ireland’s award-winning and leading care team in Newcastlewest. We believe only through an investment in our Healthcare Assistants can our clients receive the best care possible and as such we are the only Homecare Provider in Ireland that offers all our employees access to complete the HSE required 2 QQI modules, Care Skills and Care of Older Person, free of charge.
At Comfort Keepers, we understand that we are currently entering a new working world. Our recruitment process prioritises your safety and ease-of-access. From your initial video interview to online training and the provision of full PPE when you start to work with us, we have everything covered to ensure a smooth and secure on boarding journey for you.
Candidates in this area must have a full clean driving licence and access to a car to be considered for this role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities as a Healthcare Assistant*
- Making a positive difference to the elderly and most vulnerable by providing care in the community.
- Helping people with their daily activities. Assisting with personal care tasks like bathing and dressing or light housekeeping such as changing bed linen and laundry.
- The safeguarding of those we care for.
- Supporting social interactions and activities.
- Protecting against loneliness and isolation in the community.
Benefits of working with Comfort Keepers
- €11.50 per hour Monday – Friday
- €12.50 per hour Saturday
- €13.65 per hour Sunday & Bank Holidays
- Double BH per hour on Christmas Day
- Ability to complete QQI modules Care of the Older Person and Care Skills free of charge.
- Flexible hours: We will design a work rota that meets your needs and availability.
- Access to our online training hub to keep up to date and upskill
- Career progression opportunities.
- Recommend a Friend, €500 One4All Gift Voucher for every employee you refer that stays 6 months with the company.
- Employee Assistance Programme (Offering free and confidential support such as financial advice and counselling services to you and your immediate family)
- A great back office team in your area to help you.
- Oncall Support: 24/7 support from our on-call team.
- Full PPE equipment provided.
- Recognition throughout the year, Employee of Month and Employee of Year Awards.
- Staff Discounts available including health and life insurance, car insurance etc.
Requirements to work as a Healthcare Assistant
- Are caring, reliable, trustworthy, and kind.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills must have excellent English language skills both written and verbal.
- Willing to or have completed/start QQI level 5 or equivalent. Support is very much available to all candidates who are looking to start their caring career.
- Be able to provide 2 references.
- A full clean driving licence and access to your own car.
Take the first step towards a rewarding career in care. Join Comfort Keepers’ award-winning care team today. Apply below.
Comfort Keepers Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- This job description is intended to give potential candidates wishing to join our company an appreciation of the role and the range of some of the duties, it does not attempt to detail every activity. Given the nature of care work, it should be noted that flexibility is required.
Powered by JazzHR
Ward Personnel require Construction Operatives for work on various construction projects in Limerick City and County in the new year.
Valid Safe Pass is essential.
€17.97 per hour.
If interested and available in January please submit your CV via the link provided or call Ward Personnel on 021 233 9120.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: €17.97 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Manual Handling (Preferred)
- Safe Pass (Required)