Jobs 31 to 40 of 110
Jobs and vacancies in Limerick, Ireland
Eamonn Barrett International Transport Ltd
We are seeking a qualified HGV mechanic for ou...
Global pharmaceutical and emerging biotech com...
Job Overview Senior Structural Engineer Lime...
Hickory Dickory Choc
Creative person required to design and create ...
Holland & Barrett
Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales ad...
Job Overview FRS are delighted to announce a ...
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
The Role Our Client, a leader in the field of ...
Our lady of Lourdes Childwold Creche
Our lady of Lourdes Childworld crèche are loo...
Our Client a large scale Mechanical Engineeri...
Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd
Human Factors Engineer - Medical/Pharma/Biotec...
We are seeking a qualified HGV mechanic for our business. Eamonn Barrett International Transport Ltd. is based in Co. Limerick and the position will be in our workshop.
Candidates should have
- Full qualification as HGV mechanic/technician preferred.
- Full driving licence, Truck licence an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Competence in all areas of HGV repairs, inspections and maintenance.
- Knowledge of vehicle diagnostics, hydraulics and electrics is a necessity.
- Carrying out repairs and inspections to vehicles to a high standard.
- Ensuring that all repairs, inspections and servicing is to the highest standard.
- Liaise with manager/supervisor over required repairs.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out periodic checks, CVRT preparation and general repairs and maintenance.
- 2-3 years’ experience on HGV maintenance ideally
- Good knowledge of modern diagnostic equipment
- Good English communication skills essential
- Professional & detail orientated.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Attractive benefits on offer.
Candidates must have all necessary permits to work in Ireland.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €32,500.00-€40,000.00 per year
- Mechanic: 3 years (Preferred)
- Limerick (Preferred)
Information Adaptation Specialist
Global pharmaceutical and emerging biotech companies alike trust Teckro to virtually connect study teams. Today, Teckro manages more than 100 clinical trials and is deployed at more than 12,000 active sites around the world. Simple and intuitive are key guiding principles at Teckro, and we put the user at the heart of all our product design. As a result, customers are operational on Teckro in a matter of weeks with virtually no user training.
This role will work with with study teams and internal project teams to ensure timely delivery of high quality solutions. You will also need to monitor, analyse and action end user feedback and usage analysis metrics to evaluate and improve usability and accuracy of our products.
The ideal candidate will be someone who fluent in Japanese, is educated in a science related degree programme and is able to execute the layout and structure of clinical information required to utilise our products efficiently and effectively. We are looking for someone who has superb editorial skills with a keen eye for text and graphic layouts. You will have exceptional analytical, and logical skills with highly developed critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills. To be successful, you must have close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy even when balancing multiple projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Customise the Teckro product to meet the requirements for users who's first language is not English.
- Identify and participate in the development of solutions to optimise Teckro for non-English languages.
- Work within teams to ensure timely delivery of high quality solutions.
- Apply hands on knowledge of clinical trial operations to project and product development.
- Assist in the induction, training and up-skilling of team members.
- Monitor, analyse and action end user feedback and usage analysis metrics to evaluate and improve the usability and accuracy and relevance.
- Participate in the development of new products and product enhancements.
- Undertake other duties in-line with your role and business requirements as required.
- Minimum 2 years experience working within clinical research and/or with clinical and scientific terminology, ideally in multiple languages.
- Fluency in English and Japanese.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Sound judgement and decision making skills.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team.
- Results and performance driven.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Degree in biological Science or other health related discipline.
Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer
A leading Irish Consultancy are looking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer for a Limerick based role. This role is based in their Limerick office. The ideal candidate will have a wide background within structural engineering ideally on projects in Ireland but open to other countries.
The role will entail;
- Design based opportunity
- Great opportunity to progress within the firm
- Ideally open to mentoring junior staff
- Keen to work on multimillion euro projects
The ideal candidate will be;
- Degree qualified within Civil/Structural Engineering
- 5 years plus experience
- Ideally within a consultancy setting
- Based in Limerick or the surrounding area
- Chartered or working towards it
- IStructE an additional advantage
- Experience with CADS, SCIA, Fastrack, STRAP, TEDDS software packages
- Happy to assist in project management from design to delivery stage
- Experienced with GCC contracts
- IT savvy
- Excellent communicator
If you are considering a move please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at 085 2797250
Creative person required to design and create unique flavored chocolates.
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Application deadline: 8/1/2021
Expected start date: 8/2/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: €12.00-€15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors. Just, well, totally different. Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span. But this is anything but your everyday retail role.
Here, you'll talk confidently with customers, giving them the advice they need to live healthier, happier lives. And we'll make sure you're ready for whatever question, query or lifestyle goal is thrown your way. If you want to go on and specialise in sports, nutrition, beauty or aromatherapy, we can help you to do that too.
The training can be pretty full on – but it's totally worth it. You'll learn how the human body works. You'll get to know vitamins and supplements inside out. And you'll develop the skills you need to flourish. Be it dietary advice, aches and pains, or a customer wanting to polish up their guns, you'll know just what to do. You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of trading
It's challenging. It's hard work. And it's certainly not for the faint hearted. But if the idea of a career in health and wellbeing (and a life of helping customers in their pursuit of health and happiness) gives you that warm-fuzzy-feeling inside, there's a unique experience here for the taking.
When it comes to specialist health and wellbeing retailers, we're number one. The biggest in Europe. We've over 1,000 stores (and more on the way) in almost every major city and town across the UK and Ireland – not to mention more than 80 stores around the world too. It's big scale stuff. And you could be part of it all.
- Job Type:Part Time
- Number of Hours:20
- Working Pattern:Fully flexible needs to be available for weekends and evening shifts as well as during the week. This role is to cover 5 stores , 3 in Limerick Shannon store and Nenagh store when needed.
- Contract Type:Permanent
Software Engineering Technical Lead
FRS are delighted to announce a new Software Engineering Technical Lead position with our long term client partner in Limerick. You will develop a high functioning team while adhering to the core values, practices, and vision of both the agile manifesto and the company..
Full EU passport or stamp 4 required for this role and you must already be based in Ireland.
This role involves:
- Technical leadership for a particular business unit within the company
- Technical guidance and mentoring of the development team and test team
- Architecture, design and development in a Microsoft stack from Database to User Interface.
- People management - hiring, coaching, performance management
- The successful candidate will have a minimum level 8 degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- You will have 10+ years software development experience using a modern OOO language, you will have 3+ years' experience in leading a team and experience working in a large cross functional multinational organization.
- Strong technical skills in C# and WPF, Agile Scrum experience and medical device experience are an advantage for this position.
- You must also possess strong leadership and communication skills.
Please send a fully updated, detailed cv via reply for this exciting new role. Screening for this role will start after 6th January 2021.
Our Client, a leader in the field of laboratory diagnostic solutions seeks an R & D Scientist to join their team. Reporting directly to the R&D Manager, the R&D scientist will have an understanding of microbiology and data analysis and interpretation to execute Research and Development activities through all phases of product development.
- Execute Research and Development activities through all phases of product development.
- Perform clinical sample extraction, and qPCR assay optimization experiments in molecular biology laboratories (including a BSL2 lab), including operation of liquid handling systems, on a regular basis.
- Develop testing protocols, prepare project reports, and present study designs and results in PowerPoint to the project team.
- Interact cross functionally.
- Transfer new qPCR product and process to Manufacturing.
- Follow regulatory compliance in line with ISO 13485.
- Adapt to fast-paced environment and project priority shift effectively and efficiently.
- MSc in Molecular/Microbiology or Equivalent
- A good understanding of microbiology.
- Knowledge of basic data analysis and interpretation (proficient in Microsoft Office)
- Must be tolerant to change, ready to take on new challenges and open to learning new skills
- Strong skills in molecular biology (including DNA, RNA, PCR, qPCR, quantification methods) desirable
- Experience with methods for extraction of DNA/RNA from microbes & viruses (manual & automated sample prep methods), desirable.
- Regulatory Experience in IVD product development desirable.
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
AIM support worker
Our lady of Lourdes Childworld crèche are
looking to recruit a AIM Support Educator
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated educator to join our team.
This position is to provide AIM support in our ECCE class.
Hours: Monday to Friday (afternoons) 1pm - 4pm (15 hours per week)
Contract: Term time contract until end of June 2021.
Start date: ASAP (subject to reference checks and Garda vetting clearance)
Duties & Responsibilities of AIM Support Educator: Duties will be discussed in full at time of interview. A brief outline is below:
· To assist the child to integrate as fully as possible into pre-school life.
· Duties will be tailored to the needs of the assigned child/children.
· Enable assigned child/children to become more independent.
· Conduct observations & learning stories for assigned child/children.
· Support children’s developments – emotional, social, physical and cognitive in carrying out activities.
Requirements of AIM Support Educator:
· Candidates must hold a minimum of Fetac Level 5 (or recognized equivalent) in a childcare qualification and must have relevant experience in a similar role.
· Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
· Candidates must provide 2 x written references and copy of qualification certificates at time of interview.
· Candidate details will be submitted for Garda Vetting.
· International Vetting required if the candidate has lived outside of the jurisdiction for a period of 3 months or more.
· FETAC Level 6 in Childcare (Preferred)
· FETAC Level 5 in Childcare (Required)
Closing Date for the Aim position is Friday 1st January 2021
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Application deadline: 1/1/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Monday to Friday
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (Preferred)
- Limerick (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
Our Client a large scale Mechanical Engineering contractor requires a Contract Manager for projects in the Limerick area.
The duties of the Contracts Manager include:
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management
- An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
As a Contracts Manager, you will require:
- An in-depth knowledge of current Mechanical concepts
- 1-2 years experience in Contract Management
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Strong financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Contracts, Manager, SubContracting
Human Factors Engineer - Medical/Pharma/Biotechnology - FDA/Drug Admin
Human Factors Engineer - Medical/Pharma/Biotechnology - FDA/Drug Administration
Senior Human Factors Engineer
As a member of the User Experience Design team, the Human Factors Engineering Strategist (HFE) is an expert leader in understanding customers' emotions and behaviours and at uncovering meaningful; and surprising insights to drive design decisions. This HFE uses customer insights to inspire teams to deliver experiences that solve customer problems and transform their work life.
The HFE is an expert at methodologically sound and innovative customer research and in discovering new business opportunities for future growth. HFEs are expert at running research studies, analysing the data, and using storytelling, data, and visualizations to lead project teams in translating findings into successful product designs. The HFE conducts task flow analysis, usability testing, and use error analysis in an FDA-regulated industry for current and next-generation hardware products and software. The individual in this position will work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team to deliver products with best-in class user experience.
- Apply creative problem-solving strategies and techniques to get tactical, innovative, and disruptive ideas launched
- Seek to create the best possible product or service for our customers by finding the sweet spot between customers' needs, business constraints, and technical capabilities
- Communicate passion and empathy for the customer in a way that is contagious and inspires teams to keep iterating until the best-possible solution (within given constraints) is found
- Apply FDA Human Factors Engineering processes to determine customer needs and requirements for medical devices and software
- Deliver task analyses, wireframes, user error analysis, and develop success criteria, analyze results, and provide recommendations to product teams and cross-functional stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with interface designers, engineers, and the marketing team and business leaders to define detailed designs that meet customer needs and to motivate teams to seek, utilize, and apply customer insights throughout the product and service life cycle
- Plan and execute methodologically sound usability testing, data analysis, results documentation and presentations following BD processes and the guidelines of the FDA (IEC 62366, AAMI HE75)
- Facilitate and complete use error analyses, user interface specifications, and various FDA-specified documents that are part of the Usability Engineering File
- Able to understand business goals and link them to design directions and product architecture and advocate for short-term solutions that support long-term product visions and business strategies.
- Lead brainstorming and ideating sessions, report outs to stakeholders, and innovation research
- Teach human factors processes and understanding of our customers to cross-functional project teams as well as leaders and less-senior human factors engineers
- Develop and evangelize human factors based product growth strategies and long-term roadmaps
- Write and deliver influential speeches and articles within BD and externally
- BS in Engineering, Human Factors Engineering/Ergonomics, Usability Engineering, Cognitive/Experimental Psychology, Industrial Design, Engineering Psychology or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 10 years of professional UX/HFE experience in developing software and/or hardware
- Demonstrated track record of success analzying user needs via contextual research, usability testing, and other validation methods
- Experience mentoring human factors engineers and cross-functional teams on HF processes
- Experience in healthcare and FDA experience in software design and development
- Excellent collaboration, communication, leadership, influencing, and presentation skills