Jobs 11 to 20 of 110
Jobs and vacancies in Limerick, Ireland
Job Description: Reporting to the General Man...
Sonas Nursing Homes
Busy Kids Creche are currently recruiting a Fu...
McDermotts Gala Patrickswell
McDermott's Gala Patrickswell are looking for ...
Health Service Executive
Job Title: HBS09317 - Grade VII - Data Analy...
Job Overview Senior Electronics Engineer | Li...
Overview: The Manager, Governance & Contracts,...
McDermotts Gala Patrickswell
McDermott's Gala is looking for a Full-time (3...
Reporting to the Training & Quality Manager y...
Tempside Ltd t/a Polonez
Polonez is the biggest Eastern European chain...
About the Role The Operations organisation ...
Assistant General Manager - Healthcare
Reporting to the General Manager, or any assigned senior manager as the company deems. The role holder support the GM of Cleaning Services across the Limerick University Hospital, managing, through reports, a team in excess of 200 headcount.
Location: Limerick University Hospital
Hours of Work: Full time, working 5/7 days
Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as the single point of contact and escalation for all Bidvest Noonan activities on behalf of the client in the absence of the General Manager
- Support the GM in all business activities across the sites
- Support the GM in Managing the client relationship and ensure a high level of service performance from NOONAN teams and suppliers
- Support the GM in ensuring full compliance with health, safety and environmental, KPI and audit requirements
- Support the GM in managing the cleaning frequencies according to the specification document, ensuring full compliance with same
- Support the GM Liaise with external suppliers to ensure works are coordinated and completed in line with agreed schedules
- Attend client meetings, developing strong internal customer relationships
- Ensure the General Manager is kept informed of any operational progress and any potential issues
- Support the GM in the application and development of industry best practice to all sites on the contract, endorsing new company initiatives and ensuring they are implemented
- Actively participate in Industry Awards
- Assume financial responsibility, in conjunction with the General Manager, for allocated areas on the Profit & Loss account to include wages, equipment, janitorial supplies etc.
- Identification of new business opportunities for the Group, to include both hard and soft services, advising the General Manager in this regard.
- Ensure all staff are fully trained in cleaning techniques including HIQA, Health and Safety and in accordance with BIC’s standard, keeping training records of same
- Ensure that communication across each site represents the professional image of the Company
- Ensure that all staff are presented in full appropriate uniform
- Manage a team of Sector Managers & Trainee Managers in the absence of the General Manager
- Attend weekly client audits and deliver a programme of site audits in line with the SLA in the absence of the General Manager
- Managing a sector of wards on a day to day basis ensuring standards are met in line with the SLA.
- In the absence of the GM for leave or meetings manage the contracts and take full responsibility of the business
- Attend all meeting with the GM (ie CPE, HYGINE ,MRSA ,CLIENT)
- HR become the business champion for HR activities across the sites
- Reports all accidents in line with the company policy and ensure accuracy of reporting
- Delivery the monthly reports to the client in the absence of the GM
- Ensure monthly billing is accurate in the absence of the GM
- Attend any meetings which the company may require.
- Previous experience in the Facilities Management Industry, preferably within the Healthcare Sector
- Full Clean Driver’s Licence
- Valid Visa to work in Ireland on a full-time basis. Please note that this is an essential requirement in order to be considered for this role
- Fluent English
- Previous experience managing large teams
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- managerial: 1 year (Preferred)
- Faciliites Management - Cleaning (preferably in healthcare) : 1 year (Required)
Busy Kids Creche are currently recruiting a Full time Childcare Assistant for their Creche in Ennis Road, Co. Limerick.
- Candidates must have completed FETAC Level 5 or 6 in Childcare
Busy Kids Crèche is a leading childcare provider operating crèches throughout Ireland catering for children of all ages including infants, toddlers, pre-school, montessori and after school. Our aim is to provide the highest quality childcare in a safe, fun, family focused environment and look forward to watching each child’s growth and development.
The position will be based in Busy Kids Creche, Ennis Road, Co. Limerick.
Part time Permanent.
Benefits of working for Busy Kids Creche:
Employing hundreds of people, we offer unparalleled opportunity to develop your career and broaden your experience.
Sonas Nursing Homes have built and sustained its reputation for excellence which make us an excellent employer of choice.
Competitive Rates of Pay
Induction Training Program
Employee Well-Being Program
Education Assistance Program
Training and Development Provided
Long Service Recognition Awards
Refer a Friend Bonus
Free on-site Parking
Responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in your care.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in accordance with statutory regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Organise activities to allow children to learn and explore new interests.
- Keep records of children’s attendance, progress, routines and interests.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Aistear and Siolta.
Education & Qualifications:
Must have completed FETAC Level 5 or 6 in Childcare
Must have 2 years experience in a similar role.
Candidate must be full flexible to cover shifts anytime between 7:30am - 6:30pm.
How to Apply:
To submit your application; click on the 'Apply' button
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Retail Sales Assistant
McDermott's Gala Patrickswell are looking for a full time Retail Sales Assistant to join their fantastic team.
Full time position - flexibility Monday to Sunday
- To serve customers in a friendly and efficient manner providing an exceptional standard of customer care
- To communicate with the customers in and effective and welcoming manner
Operational & Store Presentation
- To accurately compute sales prices, total purchases and receive & process appropriate payment from the customers in line with cash register and/or cash handling policy
- Assist customers in bagging purchases
- Maintain knowledge of current in store sales and promotions
- Answer customer queries with regard to the store and its merchandise
- To deal with customer complaints in a professional and pleasant way and refer to the Store Manager where appropriate
- Clean shelves & counters and sweep floors internally and externally ensuring store is tidy and free from clutter at all times
- Clean all areas of the store (including staff facilities) as directed by Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager
- Maintain a clean and well organised back store area
- To receive and check stock in line with company guidelines
- Ensure stock is packed in line with company merchandising guidelines
- Update shelf edged labels as instructed by the Assistant Store Manager
- To rotate stock appropriately minimising waste
- To be vigilant at all times to prevent stock loss and waste
- To conduct stock takes as instructed by Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager
- To take care for your health & safety and that of your colleagues and customers and take action to reduce risks and hazards
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerical abilities
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to use initiative
- Sound judgement with the ability to make decisions
Reference ID: Full Time Sales Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €24,000.00 per year
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Grade VII - Data Analyst, UL Hospitals Group
Senior Electronic Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer | Limerick
I am currently recruiting a Senior Electronics Engineer on behalf of my client, an industry leading medical device company, to join their highly skilled team in Limerick.
The position will require you to work from home initially but will require you to work on site when required.
Within this position you will lead the electronic design on electro-mechanical medical devices and support projects at all phases, including designing assemblies, completing test protocols and test reports and ensuring all designs meet with the agency requirements throughout the process.
You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working within a regulated industry and strong knowledge of analog and digital design and mixed circuit signals. You will also hold a level 8 degree in engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company who offer excellent salary and benefits package with superb career prospects.
For a confidential discussion and to see the full Job Description contact
Kerry on 086 044 3981
Manager, Governance and Contracts, MedEd, EMEA
- Review and assess proposals for the appointment of HCPs from a governance perspective.
- Conduct due diligence on HCPs Cook proposes to engage.
- Assess and report on due diligence results including red flag resolution and escalation.
- Identify, record and resolve potential conflicts of interest.
- Conduct fair market value assessment on HCP remuneration.
- Manage a portfolio of HCP and facility agreements on behalf of Cook Medical.
- Manage and coordinate with the Cook Medical Education team on all activities on assigned contracts and accurately record and report on contractual status of HCPs within the portfolio.
- Monitor HCP / facility ethics & compliance in accordance with Cook Medical policies and procedures, in additional to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Under the guidance of Legal Counsel (MedEd Governance), draft and review legal contracts.
- Seek all necessary consents and authorisations for the appointment of HCPs and prepare all necessary submissions.
- Participate in projects aimed to streamline and enhance Cook’s collaboration with HCPs globally in a transparent and ethical manner.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation (such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, contractual changes, status reports and other documents) for all projects.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness.
- Ensure timely contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Keep leadership properly informed on a timely basis concerning actual and potential legal issues facing the business.
- Keep the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision-making and action.
- Build strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
- Ensure that Cooks Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on Cook’s behalf.
- Relevant law degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience desirable.
- Demonstrates a strong comprehension of legal terminology.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in regulatory and legal frameworks within the medical device industry preferred.
- Experience negotiating and drafting commercial agreements
- Additional language skills advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a track record of developing strong working relationships and working well within a multi-dimensional team.
- The ability to manage workload and make decisions/give advice independently.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; with a strong business acumen.
- Willingness & availability to travel on company business.
McDermott's Gala is looking for a Full-time (35+hours/week)* Deli Supervisor* to join their fantastic team. Position will be based in Patrickswell Co Limerick.
- Supervise the activities of retail sales team on a daily basis and ensure necessary tasks are completed to an appropriate level
- Ensure high quality and consistent customer service is provided at all times
- To delegate and communicate effectively with the retail sales team
- Assist the store manager in the effective management of retail sales team performance
- To ensure customers receive high quality and consistent service at all times
- To deal with and rectify customer complaints in an effective and pleasant manner
- To pro-actively take necessary action in store improvements following customer complaints
- Ensure deli/store is merchandised in a customer friendly and competitive manner ensuring compliance with company procedures and guidelines
- Ensure housekeeping in the deli/store is maintained at an optimum level
- Co-ordinate in-store sales and promotions
- To communicate with retail sales team regarding in store sales and promotions
- Ordering of stock
- To assist the manager in preparations for stock take and supervise where appropriate
- To assist the manager in minimising stock loss through wastage, damages and pilferage
- Ensure food management and waste systems are adhered to by retail sales team
- Check stock to ensure adequate stock is available for customer’s needs
- Ensure stock is rotated appropriately to ensure in date stock is available and to minimise waste through out of date stock
- To communicate with the store manager on an on-going basis
- To undertake other additional duties as may be assigned by the store manager
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of employment, health & safety , HACCP, and consumer legislation
- Committed to continually improving standards
- Strong operational ability
- Works on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
Reference ID: Deli Supervisor
Expected start date: 11/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €26,000.00 per year
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- HACCP: 1 year (Preferred)
Quality Analyst - LImerick Contact Centre
- Reporting to the Training & Quality Manager you will perform QA activities across multiple channels, and for the Service Department of the account.
- Committed to promoting a clear understanding of the importance of quality measures and internal controls within the contact centre service industry, the role of the QA Analyst is to deliver QA activities for the operation
- In this role you will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and have the willingness to learn and grow in the role.
How you will spend your day:
The QA Analyst will:
- Attend Quality calibration sessions as required
- Reporting on trends in the quality of performance of Advisors on the account, and provide feedback to TLs in order to enable them in providing coaching and improving the performance of advisors
- Maintain account knowledge, including attending relevant product and process training
- Update Quality monitoring system as required
- Close the loop on performance improvement for Advisors and address issues at source by:
- Feeding issues into the Training Needs Analysis processes
- Ensuring all errors and performance issues identified are addressed immediately through coaching and correction
- Identify process improvement opportunities. Provide the TL and Manager with feedback and suggested improvements regarding quality of service and the execution of the QA function
- Collaborate in the roll-out of Quality and Customer Service Improvements
- Deliver on agreed performance targets
- Manage time effectively to ensure targets are met.
Essential Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
- Proven written communication skills
Our ideal candidate:
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word
- Lean Six Sigma experience or certification is desirable: GDI experience or Yellow+ belt; and/ or EOQ or ASQ qualifications or study
Personal Attributes required:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Ability to build relationships with Team Leaders, Managers, and Advisors as well as their own team
- Ability to work on own initiative, with good time management skills
- Investigative, problem solving and follow-through skills
- Flexible and adaptive
- Engage in and take ownership of your own personal development
Contract length: 6 months
Job Type: Contract
Salary: €30,000.00-€35,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Leaving Certificate (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
Sales Assistant (full time) - Limerick
Polonez is the biggest Eastern European chain of stores in Ireland with almost 20 years’ experience on the Irish market and 35 stores all over Ireland and UK. Customers are at the heart of everything we do, and that means, our Sales Assistants are right at the heart of our in-store customer experience.
You will be involved in everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with customer queries and ensuring that the shelves are always fully stocked. It is a fast-paced environment, and everyone understands exactly what needs to happen to make their store a success.
Due to our business growth, currently we are looking to hire a Sales Assistant to join our team in Limerick for the full - time position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers and assisting them with any queries,
- Serving customers at the till,
- Keeping the shop clean and presentable,
- Stocking, tidying, and cleaning shelves,
- Answer and follow up on all customer enquirers at the cash desk.
The ideal candidate:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills,
- Good at multi-tasking,
- Work well with others and be a team player,
- Speaking one of the Eastern European languages (Polish, Russian, Romanian, Lithuanian, etc.),
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality.
If you would be interested with this role, please send us your CV immediately!
Content Team Leader, Limerick COE
About the Role
The Operations organisation is growing incredibly fast in order to support our communities and we now have thousands of people engaged in providing world-class support. So, to make sure that we provide best-in-class support to our customers, we need to beef-up our resources dedicated to managing the content of our support network.
To support that vision, we are looking for an all-star Content Team Leader to help us run the Content Program, and help to provide a better quality of customer support to our community. He / She will manage a team of Content Specialists and help drive/coordinate projects to improve customer satisfaction.
The Content Team Leader is a methodical, but creative thinker and has a love for continuous improvement initiatives that require a person to lead, innovate, influence, and think both strategically and tactically. The Content Team Leader must thrive in the type of environment that is fast-paced, constantly evolving and growing.
What You'll Do
- Lead, develop, and motivate a high performing team of Content Specialists within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver high quality/actionable outputs that support operational KPIs!
- Stay present and available for the team which includes regular check-ins, answering questions, and providing real-time support
- Communicate and set clear expectations for team/individual priorities to make sure the focus is on the right areas and the quality duties are being managed!
- Coach team members to ensure they meet/exceed their targets/goals on a consistent basis while providing support in an effective and timely manner
- Liaise with program leads to stay up-to-date team impacting changes and disseminate critical impacts to the rest of the Content team while communicating the "Why" behind the information or decision
- Ensure content created by the team is to the standard of quality set by the EMEA CommOps Central Content team
- Be proactive in communicating updates and changes to agents, and work closely with content specialists to keep the content up-to-date
- Perform team admin duties such as annual leave management, attendance/lateness monitoring, file management, etc...
- Act as an SME for content and ensure team alignment on the framework and methodologies
- Create and distribute stats/insights reports to help Content and COE management improve and grow
- Perform root cause analysis and facilitate workshops to identify issues and solutions
- Manage the creation, review and localization of the content available to our customers in the help sections of the app, and in Saved Replies
- Ensure knowledge base content is detailed, accurate and clear for the agent and expert
- Coordinate translation processes in the EMEA markets, as well as with translation agencies, while making sure that the content reflects our culture and tone
- Coordinate the roll-out of new content, and act as the contact point to all content changes happening in their relevant markets
- Contribute to strategic plans that will help the LIM COE Content Specialists evolve to the next level and to make them the best content and improvement specialists possible
- Participate to the overall efforts aiming at improving the global content management tools, and be proactive in providing feedback
- Collaborate with other TLs in other sites to benefit and improve EMEA content as a whole
What you'll need
- Strong leadership and people skills with the ability to give reinforcing feedback where necessary, and offer critical feedback for growth opportunities. Prior Team Leader experience is a plus.
- Google Suite skills
- Data management skills
- Project management skills
- Strong writing skills (English)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing the form.