Jobs 531 to 533 of 533
Jobs and vacancies in Dublin, Ireland
Complete Pest Control
Job Description The Company: Complete Pest Co...
Our client is a leading EPCM Consultancy wor...
HBV Studios Limited
HBV Studios are now holding audi...
Pest Control Technician - Dublin
Complete Pest Control was founded in 2008 we are now considered one of Ireland’s leading pest control companies with offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Kildare and our head office based in Dublin. Our goal is simple, offer our clients the best possible pest control service, this has helped us grow from one technician in 2008 to currently having technicians nationwide.
Due to increased growth in the Dublin area we now require an additional pest control technician. The key responsibilities of this role are to deliver a pest control service to our customers and to inspect, treat and keep those customers pest free.
The basic pay range we’re offering is €26,000 to €28,000 depending on experience,
- We offer a vehicle, phone & overtime.
- We also offer a great rate of commissions.
· Pest control industry experience (PMU) would be an advantage
- Previous experience not essential as full training will be provided. This will be a full apprenticeship completed over 1 to 2 years.
- Full clean B driving licence essential
- Leaving Cert. ordinary essential
- Must be confident to communicate & deal directly with customers, orally & through hand written reports.
The technician is responsible for advising the client on pest prevention, pest control and housekeeping matters to assist them in achieving the highest possible standards. If you want to part of a fast-growing team with an enjoyable work environment this is the job for you.
- Investigating pest infestations; site inspections & treatments in residential & commercial properties.
- Maintain or achieve pest-free conditions, advise & reassure customers, figure out pest prevention solutions, write reports.
- 37.5 hrs/week but may some early/evenings calls. Occasional weekend/night Work.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Reference ID: CPC20IPO
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €26,000.00-€28,000.00 per year
- driving: 1 year (Required)
Senior Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
Our client is a leading EPCM Consultancy working on biotech & pharma projects across Ireland.
They are seeking a Lead I&C Engineer to lead the I&C design for the Building Management System (BMS)/HVAC design of a new Biopharma plant and to support future projects and clients throughout Ireland and Europe.
Work as part of a team and supervising other engineers as required
Attend meetings and interface regularly with clients to develop the scope of the project
Develop Basis of Design deliverables such as Specifications, Instrument / IO lists, Panel list and Bill of Materials etc to support +/-10% estimate for the BOD
Develop Detailed Design deliverables and construction packages for BMS I&C contractors/System Integrators.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience in I&C design.
I&C experience associated with Pharma and BioPharma Building Management Systems/HVAC Automation and Instrumentation..
Experience in the following systems: chemical delivery, HVAC and automation systems.
Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
€55 - €65 per hour, negotiable for the right candidates
12+ month long term contracts.
Sheila McNeice is the consultant managing this position.
If you are a I&C Engineer interested in roles based in Dublin you can contact Sheila by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +35317978720 for a confidential chat.
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of I&C Engineers in Dublin and Ireland
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond directly to every individual.