Jobs 511 to 520 of 533
Jobs and vacancies in Dublin, Ireland
Our client is is a major international inter...
Romaine Scally & Co
Romaine Scally and Company are looking to recr...
A qualified E&I Technician is required for a r...
The Butler's Pantry
We are recruiting a Full time assistant Manage...
We are currently looking to recruit a friendl...
Mount Carmel Community Hospital is a transitio...
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon prov...
DESCRIPTION Web Operations Team Leader Dub...
Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists
Multi award winning Derrycourt Cleaning Speci...
Our client is a leading building services co...
Architect Part III
Our client is is a major international interdisciplinary practice of architects, designers, engineers and urbanists working together to create outstanding 'places for people
Your work will be varied and you will be dealing with a wide variety of projects, both managing, and designing.
Supporting the Design Team Leadership;
Helping to manage & monitor Design related processes (Change, RDD, QMS, etc.);
Engaging with both Contractor and Client Stakeholders;
Communication and co-ordination information across the wider Design Team
Be on /an eligible member of the RIAI or RIBA Architect, with ideally a minimum of 3-5 years post part III experience;
Knowledge of Public Works Contracts (GCCC)
Good IT skills, with a knowledge of Microsoft Offices packages, particularly Word, Excel, and project planning programmes (usually Microsoft Project);
Good numeric skills; self management and initiative; the ability to think analytically;
Knowledge of the construction industry, procurement methods and the design process in overall terms of conceptual and detailed phases;
Effective verbal and written communication skills; good interpersonal skills, and be able to build relationships and influence decision making.
Salary negotiable based on qualifications and experience, negotiable for the right candidates.
Annual performance-related bonus.
Sarah McEllistrem is the consultant managing this position.
If you are an Architect interested in roles based in Dublin , you can contact Sarah by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +353-1-9696681 for a confidential chat.
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of Architects in Dublin and Ireland.
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond to every individual.
Romaine Scally and Company are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary for their busy general practice office in Tallaght Dublin 24. Immediate start and good opportunity for the those with experience in conveyancing.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
E&I Technician Rotation
A qualified E&I Technician is required for a rotational role in Europe.
At least 3 years post qualification experience required.
Working on Pharmaceutical Construction & Upgrade installations.
Longterm permanent salaried positions working on rotation, which includes Tax free allowance flights from Dublin, transport, accommodation 21 days holidays and health insurance. Please provide a full up to date CV.
Only applicants living in Ireland Qualify.
Reference ID: EEI
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €100,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- E&I: 3 years (Preferred)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
We are recruiting a Full time assistant Manager in our Mount Merrion Store for an immediate start.
The Role of an Assistant Retail Manager within the Butler’s Pantry is to work alongside the manager to ensure the smooth running of the store on a daily basis.
The Assistant Retail Manager should liaise with our customers to ensure the smooth transaction of our products takes place and should help the customer with any questions they may have on our selection of food and other goods.
The Assistant Retail Manager is also responsible for upholding stock levels, HACCAP and Cash Management and ensuring the Sales Targets set by The Butler’s Pantry are met.
Retail Area Manager/ Retail Manager.
This position will be located in our Mount Merrion store.
· Providing the best customer service experience to all customers at The Butler’s Pantry and ensuring your team follows this high standard of customer service at all times.
· Ensure the store is merchandised to a high standard in line with The Butler’s Pantry’s standards and daily photos are sent on time to Retail area manager by all staff.
· To keep all stock replenished and ensure the first in first out procedure is adhered to at all times. Also ensuring all staff adhere to this procedure.
· Promoting any promotions or special offers The Butler’s Pantry have put in place.
· Handling customer complaints in a polite and professional manner and informing the manager of any issues that may arise.
· To place orders through our online ordering system.
· Placing the traded orders, supplies and doing rosters when needed by the Manager.
· To be aware of all the products available in The Butler’s Pantry and inform our customers of any new products that are available.
· To work alongside the manager and team to achieve Sales targets set by The Butler’s Pantry for the store.
· To ensure all Charity initiatives are dealt with appropriately in line with the Marketing budget.
· Ensuring all HACCAP, procedures and policies are adhered to at all times and HACCAP sheets are filled in each day and sent at the end of the month.
· To ensure the store is kept to a high standard of cleanliness throughout the day.
· Doing the daily cash up at the end of the night and ensuring the till balances. Also helping staff members find any cash discrepancies to the value of €5 that may arise.
- To ensure you conduct your work with mutual respect towards team member by Leading, support and motivating others to deliver targets. Creating energy, enthusiasm and positivity within your team.
- To help the manager manage all staff in a positive way to ensure high levels of motivation, staff satisfaction and retention.
- To conduct routine daily and weekly administration functions e.g. cash administration, staff schedules, sales figures, waste control, customer feedback etc.
- Responsible for helping the manager control the shop’s operational costs e.g. hours, spmh, waste, freezer, transfers etc.
· To act as a role model for the values of The Butler’s Pantry and to promote and support our culture of continuous improvement and best practice.
Changes may be made in this job description from time to time as your experience evolves and develops.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00 per year
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Barista: 1 year (Required)
- Mount Merrion, County Dublin (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Domino's Pizza Raheny in store crew Dublin - Raheny
We are currently looking to recruit a friendly, outgoing person to work in our Raheny store. This role involves both food preparation and customer service duties. This role will involve mainly evening, & weekend work. Excellent English is essential, full training will be provided to the suitable candidate.
Healthcare Assistants - Mount Carmel Community Hospital
- Supporting the nursing staff and team in delivering quality person-centered care to meet the needs of residents
- Getting to know residents’ interests and needs providing attention, support and companionship
- Promoting the mobility of residents, supervising and assisting as necessary to ensure optimum mobility is maintained and improved where possible
- Enabling and assisting residents to maintain their personal appearance /hygiene needs whilst always maintaining their dignity
- Enabling and assisting residents to eat/drink and achieve physical comfort
- Participating, organising and carrying out social activities
- Sustaining high level of communication between resident’s family and staff developing good relationships
- Assisting in the upkeep of high standards of cleanliness in the unit
- Contributing to the maintenance of Health and Safety in the hospital
- Any other duties deemed necessary by Nurse in Charge and management.
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare
- At least 1 years experience working as a Healthcare Assistant.
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work independently or part of a team
- Ability to maintain a positive approach
- Fluent level of English both written and oral
- Guaranteed hours contracts
- Sunday premium and double time on bank holidays
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Death in service benefit
- Paid trainings
Senior Operational Risk Manager
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
Partners with leaders in their assigned Line of Business, Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) Consultants, and other RCA Managers to, depending on the function, oversee the successful creation, implementation, and maintenance of an effective risk management framework. Lead projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Facilitate the identification of gaps and drive solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors. Ensures the active identification, response and/or escalation of risks as appropriate. May influence policies and procedures to maximize profit potential and minimize regulatory exposure. Accountable for an effective partnership between the Line of Business and the Lines of Defense.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
- Applicable certifications
- Expert knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Expert knowledge of the business line's operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Advanced knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong leadership and management skills of processes, projects and people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Web Operations Team Leader
Web Operations Team Leader
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 36,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here
Our Web Team Leader is responsible for ensuring first class experience for our customer from when they place their order online to parcel delivery and after care support. Our Team Leader plays a central role in running our web stores. So, in our KPI-driven environment, you’ll get to put your business acumen and motivational skills to the test on a daily basis – to achieve amazing things and enhance your abilities every step of the way.
The key will be to create the kind of culture where people love what they do, are passionate about their customers, and always work together to do the right thing. This is an opportunity to join a fun, fast-paced, analytical and driven team who are contributing to the continued growth of our business.
- Be responsible for online order processing - Owning and delivering a fantastic experience for our customers and ensuring all orders are processed by the team inside SLA. You will own the customer order fulfilment roadmap from start to finish including training material, returns and exchanges, customer refunds, order tracking and parcels lost in transit and account reconciliation.
- Customer service – lead the team to deliver outstanding customer service and you with the rest of your team will put the customer first, always.
- Team Supervision – play an integral role in the supervision and development of the Web Ops department. Support the eCommerce Manager in the management of the performance of the team.
- Work closely with eCommerce, Commercial, Marketing, Logistics & Fraud Teams i.e. deep understanding of product mix, new product launches, end of line products and special offers.
- Work closely with 3rd party agencies i.e. web platform providers to ensure any site functionality errors or order fulfilment system errors are reported and resolved rapidly.
- Operation Team Analysis & Reporting – managing operation reports and share insights with all stakeholders and drive change and identify areas of improvements and opportunity.
- Experience within a contact centre environment
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Results orientated and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Proven coaching skills – lead by example and be focused with a can-do positive attitude
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Advanced influencing skills across a wide range of levels
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly resilient and resourceful in nature, with advanced ability to adapt swiftly in a fast-moving environment
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Cleaning Operative Portmarnock
Multi award winning Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists are seeking Cleaning Operatives/Cleaners to join our well-established and fast-growing business.
Shift 1: Monday - Friday 16:00-19:00 (Seeking 5 successful Candidates)
Commencement Date: 24th of August 2020
Benefits of working with Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists as a Cleaning Operative/Cleaner
- Competitive rates of pay
- Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists provides our Cleaning Operatives/Cleaners with full training programmes including 1-day Induction, Manual Handling, Infection & Prevention Control along with further specialised training.
Requirements for the Cleaning Operative/Cleaner Job
- Must be fully flexible and available to work full time hours
- Previous experience preferable but not essential as training is provided
- Good level of English is essential
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
- Full uniform and identification must be worn while working at sites
- Adherence to all health and safety policies and procedures
Sample duties for the Cleaning Operative Job
- Daily Cleaning duties in accordance with cleaning checklist and work scheduled devised per client site
- Empty Bins
- Vacuum & wash floors
- Dusting of window ledges, rails, skirting and glass panels
- Toilet area cleaning
- Use of Cleaning Machinery to include Buffer and/or Scrubber Dryer, Vacuum
All applications for the above advertised job for Cleaning Operative/ Cleaner will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Hourly rate of 10.80.
Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer
Our client is a leading building services consultancy who work on a diverse range of landmark commercial projects throughout the UK and Ireland.
They cover the complete design and on-site supervision of all mechanical, electrical and renewable services within a building project within all market sectors.
They have an excellent employee retention record and are committed to providing a positive working environment engaging staff members at all levels, offering a clear career pathway to Senior, Principle or Associate level within an expanding consultancy and a staff development programme to chartership.
Reporting to Management the Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer duties include:
Directly liaise with clients and manage projects in accordance with design briefs
Manage projects from conceptual stage through to detailed design in a clear, concise and coordinated manner meeting project deadlines and financial constraints
Prepare reports and recommendations for client presentation
Manage and allocate resources to meet projects needs and approve design proposal produced by the team
Conduct site visits when necessary for post installation, installation, and commissioning and handover stages
Take full P/L accountability for each project
Assist the Bid team in the preparation of bids and tenders
Represent the company in a positive and proactive manner, mentoring and training of junior staff and participating in business development, marketing and client attraction
The ideal candidate will excel at problem solving and will be capable of working through technical challenges on a day to day basis
Degree in Building Services, Mechanical Engineering or Energy related degree
Min 3+ years previous M&E Consultancy experience
Min 3+ years Client Engagement
Commercial Awareness with a proven record of success
Experience in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software required
Chartered with CIBSE or affiliation with CIBSE desired
Revit /BIM experience desired
Competitive salary, negotiable based on experience and qualifications
20 Days Annual Leave increasing to 25 Days with length of service or current experience plus all Bank Holidays
Contributory Pension scheme
Active support towards further professional accreditation and Chartership if required
Remote working possibility
Great company culture with on-going career development and training
Sheila McNeice is the consultant managing this position.
If you are a Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer interested in roles based in Dublin, you can contact Sheila by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +35317978720 for a confidential chat.
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer in Dublin and Ireland.
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond directly to every individual.