Jobs 501 to 510 of 533
Jobs and vacancies in Dublin, Ireland
We are currently recruiting for an IT Security...
Job Description: Promotion of our Kärcher pr...
Build and maintain client relationships, act...
Manage safety and quality aspects of the pro...
We are currently recruiting Security Officers...
Health Service Executive
Job Title: NISRP-G81220 - Grade VIII, Nation...
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person...
The Senior Site Engineer is a key member of ...
Candidates should have a strong interest in re...
Please Note: this position is a 9 month contra...
IT Security Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an IT Security Analyst in Dublin, Ireland. In this role you will collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure service provider and Application Development teams to design security & compliance models for IT and the business.
How you will contribute
- Participate in both project and operationally focused work regarding end user Security Protection technologies and implementing standards/processes. Participate in the implementation of recommendations arising from vulnerability assessments and other potential threats.
- Provide security event monitoring and incident management support. Serve as an incident manager as part of syncreon’s IT Incident Management process.
- Develop communications and actively promote information security awareness among all staff. Advise internal organizations on best practices for securely managing information as well as assist with the design & implementation of a formal security awareness/training program for Information Security & Compliance.
- Monitor all types of access to protect the confidentiality and integrity of customer and employee data and ensure compliance with organization policies and standards.
- Provide input to audit log requirements/designs and periodically check audit logs to ensure these are being maintained to agreed retention levels.
- Responsible for coordinating security assessments. Coordinate and report on the results of penetration testing, proactively identify and mitigate both internal and external threats to syncreon's information landscape and assist in the development of security checklists.
- Responsible for network security and perform onsite IT Security audits.
- Responsible for IT risk management by maintaining a risk/control framework that accurately reflects the IT control environment and alignment to the Information Security Policy and standards and provide recommendations on risk assessment and collaborate with legal and audit teams on items related to security & compliance.
- A bachelor's in computer science or IT Security or a combination of equivalent professional training and security industry certifications, combined with 3+ years related work experience in a position(s) with increasing responsibility;
- Experience in information technology that encompasses a variety of roles, such as working with SIEM, Data Loss Protection, Vulnerability Management, Forensics, IDS/IPS, privilege and identity management as well as software and security architectures, like NISt and ISO27001;
- Experience with Endpoint Detection and Response tools such as Crowdstrike/Cylance/Carbon Black desirable;
- Knowledge of industry standard processes (SDLC, CMMI, Change Mgmt, ITIL,OWASP), methodologies, standards, best practices and encryption methods and techniques;
- Understanding of network and host based intrusion detection (NDS/HDS), non-repudiation, access control, network security, threat modeling, SSL / TLS, Digital Signatures, auditing architectures, application vulnerabilities and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) is desired;
- Understanding of methods and models within information security & compliance to include risk analysis and mitigation, policies, regulatory environment, technologies, architecture and best-practices.
- Thorough knowledge of information security principles and practices;
- Excellent spoken and written English are required.
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
- Promotion of our Kärcher products to DIY & Electrical customers across an allocated sales territory.
- Achievement of territory sales targets by means of customer calls and appointments.
- Providing advice / product guidance to the customer/end user.
- Continuous use of OneView (CRM); record and feedback on in store activities.
- Implementation of approved range plans and Point of Sale material.
- Deliver high standards of presentation throughout stores around the country.
- Responsible for ensuring space is maintained on shelf/in-store.
- Manage retailer queries and ensure they are dealt with in a professional, timely manner.
- In-store product demonstrations/training.
- To work closely with internal departments, providing feedback on products, market trends and competitor information.
- Customer focused and must enjoy working in a retail environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator.
- Experience working in the DIY/Electrical industry preferred.
- Ability to develop strong relationships at retail store level with owners, managers and buyers.
- Highly motivated and hands on team player.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Be willing to travel. (Some overnights required)
- Ability to be flexible in line with demands of the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €32,000.00-€37,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Full Driving (Required)
- English (Required)
Build and maintain client relationships, act as main point of contact
Attend client liaison meetings
Manage and coordinate the project team
Schedule and manage project program
Plan forthcoming site labour requirements
Ensure capable and appropriate levels of site installation labour resources
Ensure projects are completed on time and in accord with agreed programmes of work
Ensure incurred installation labour costs are in line with estimated costs
Maintain close contact at site level at all stages of the contract
Ensure all works on site are undertaken in accordance with safe working practices and current Health and Safety legislation, be constantly vigilant to any actual or potential hazards, and encourage such vigilance among all site personnel
Ensure the installations are carried out in accordance with Design Office working drawings
Architectural degree and minimum 10+ years working with a practice
Experience in large scale commercial or mixed use residential preferred
A motivated team leader with a willingness to develop their role within a team environment.
Excellent communication skills as this role will involve extensive communication with site personnel, clients and suppliers.
Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
Strong people management skills
Salary negotiable depending on experience and skills.
Excellent company benefits.
Sarah McEllistrem is the consultant managing this position.
If you are a Senior Architect interested in roles based in Dublin, you can contact Sarah by e-mail email@example.com or phone +353-1-9696681 for a confidential chat.
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of Architects in Dublin and Ireland.
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond to every individual.
Electrical Project Managers
Manage safety and quality aspects of the project in accordance with company procedures
Liaise with vendors, suppliers, sub-contractors, specialist designers, manufacturers, etc.
Seek to clarify queries with the design team through the request for information (RFI) system
Liaise and co-ordinate with clients other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues
Engage in services co-ordination exercises and solve co-ordination issues,
Minimum 3+ years of project management experience on large scale pharma/biotech/datacentre projects
3rd level Qualification in Electrical Engineering - or strong trades background
Strong IT skills
A strong technical background in contracting
A proven track record of electrical fundamentals is essential.
€50K-€75K based on experience and qualifications
Roles on projects available in Ireland & Mainland Europe
Sheila McNeice is the consultant managing this position.
If you are a Electrical Project Manager interested in roles based in Dublin, you can contact Sheila by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +35317978720 for a confidential chat.
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of Electrical Project Managers in Dublin and Ireland
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond directly to every individual.
We are currently recruiting Security Officers for the Dublin 4 area. Excellent rate of pay. Night shift allowance and Sunday allowance applicable.
To manage and fulfil duties required. To protect our customer’s property, people and/or assets by providing security services in direct accordance with the sites published instructions and any subsequent changes.
- Fully and satisfactorily complete all of the tasks and duties on site as defined within the published procedures, policies, instructions, manuals, guides.
- Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact for security-related matters.
- Access control management incl. assigning and removing access, preventing and detecting unauthorized entry.
- Badge issuance and administration (creation, distribution, inventory).
- Alarm monitoring and response.
- Visitors'/vendors' escorting.
- Asset protection and prevention of loss and waste.
- Issuance, control and management of keys.
- Customer service/ provide assistance to employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- CCTV monitoring.
- To report, record and respond to incidents, accidents, H&S matters, and emergency situation.
- To carry out various checks and patrols to promote safe and secure environment.
- To support reception team after hours (incl. visitor management).
- Provide assistance at functions/events.
- Complete training relevant to the site and possess good working knowledge to fulfil the duties/task (i.e. knowledge of Lenel, RightCrowd, fire control system).
- Address knowledge gaps to the line management.
- Provide a service level that as a minimum meets the contracted Key Performance Indictors.
- Assist team members in managing day to day delivery of security services.
- Look out for, act upon and/or report (potential) issue to the relevant party.
- Wear the uniform correctly at all times; maintain a high level of personal presentation.
- Demonstrate the core brand values and culture of Securitas.
- Must have a valid PSA licence
- Good command of English language; fluent command of local language.
- Computer literate.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Pro-active approach, confidence to suggest and organise better ways of working.
- Be fully flexible in relation to the hours and place of work.
- Must have excellent verbal and written accuracy.
- Adapts communication style and employs active listening skills and communicates appropriately.
- Full-Time 36 hours a week contract of employment
- Life Assurance equal to one year’s basic pay as per Employment Regulation Order (ERO)
- Overtime as per the ERO
- Sick Pay Scheme as per ERO
- Bereavement payment, contract dependent
- Pension Scheme after 9 months service
- SIPTU Representation Rights
- Minimum Shift/Duty Hours
- Opportunities for fast progression
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Discounted Private Healthcare Scheme
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme
- Group Scheme (Discounted Website)
Grade VIII, National Integrated Staff Records and Pay Programme (NiSRP) HBS
Specific Purpose Contract
Fixed Term Wholetime
Specified Purpose Wholetime
Digital Sales Academy Apprentice - Italian speaker
- Be the main (and often first) point of contact for Microsoft's customers from lead to purchase, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections, and negotiating success
- Achieve quota and revenue targets across Microsoft business and solution areas based on assigned targets; drive customer satisfaction
- Set the foundation for long term customer relationships
- Engage with customers to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Microsoft technologies
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities
- Identify and explain how businesses can use Microsoft technologies to meet a new bar for excellence
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone, and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to, and manage Microsoft customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desired career path in sales
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills and the ability to successfully communicate through a variety of mediums (phone, email, video calls, etc.)
- Solid time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to travel 0 – 25%
- Fluent Italian is a mandatory requirement for this position
Senior Site Engineer - Building Contractor
The Senior Site Engineer is a key member of the site management team and ensures that the building work is constructed as per the drawings and specifications.
This involves ensuring that the building is set out to line and level in a timely fashion to allow the construction work to proceed on programme, managing other site engineers to ensure that QA including concrete testing and pre-pour inspection, maintaining up to date drawing registers and other duties are completed to company standards.
Candidates should have relevant engineering qualifications and at least 5 years’ experience with a building contractor.
€50k - €70k, dependent on experience. An attractive rewards package, including car allowance, pension scheme, professional subscriptions and other benefits, including opportunities for additional responsibility and career development
Sheila McNeice is the consultant managing this position.
If you are a Senior Site Engineer interested in roles based in Dublin, you can contact Sheila by e-mail email@example.com or phone +353-1-7978720 for a confidential chat.
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of Senior Site Engineers in Dublin and Ireland.
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond directly to every individual
Candidates should have a strong interest in residential construction and possess a broad working knowledge of the Building Regulations (design, workmanship, specifications and materials) and the Building Control Regulations; and will undertake work on a wide variety of challenging projects in the residential construction sector including risk assessments & compliance audits; claims investigation; education & training services; building services/ energy design & testing services; insurance compliance; project risk assessment; site inspections & certification; technical advice & training. As the workload increases with an improving market place, a vital trait of any candidate is an ability to work well under pressure and a desire to attain specified career development targets and undertake CPD. Candidates must have a Level 8 Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or Building Surveying and membership of a Professional Body, and must also commit to achieving Chartered status. Must possess excellent administration, communication, time management skills; strong analytical, decision making & problem-solving skills; good interpersonal and team working skills, proficiency with AutoCAD; MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint; flexible approach to work; ability to develop, direct and manage workflow processes & procedures. Continuing professional development and further education in the building control/ regulations, building services and insurance sectors will be encouraged and are required in order to satisfy regulatory requirements. English Language Ability IELTS of 6.0 or equivalent, and a full clean driving licence are essential. The positions are based in HomeBond's Dublin office (or regional home office), and a separate cover letter & CV must be submitted - open to candidates with at least five (5) years' relevant experience.
Expected Start Date: 1/2/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From €50,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Dublin (Required)
- full driver's (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
HR Generalist (M/F/D)
Please Note: this position is a 9 month contract
As the HR Generalist, you will provide robust HR support to Aptiv’s corporate business, providing insight & advice on HR matters in support of the business strategy. You will own the employee experience, building effective business relationships and maintain records within our HR System (Workday).
What your role will look like
- Coordinate and deliver New hire orientation for all new hires.
- Support enrolling employee’s in various benefit schemes, liaising with providers and managing external systems.
- Own the employee experience for all leaves across corporate functions, including: absence, transfers, promotions and voluntary terminations etc.
- Respond to employment related enquiries from managers and employees, providing sound advice and escalating complex issues where appropriate.
- Provide advice on employee relations matters, including: probation, absence, maternity, paternity & shared parental leave, flexible working requests etc.
- Maintain records and process information within HR Systems (Workday).
- Assist with the Learning & Development across the business including delivering in-person or virtual training.
- Update HR policies, procedures and documents as required.
- Schedule and conduct exit interviews keeping management appraised.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with managers and the broader HR Team.
- Work closely with and support the payroll team.
- Other duties as required.
What you’ll have
- HR and/or CIPD qualification, with previous HR support experience.
- Proficient IT skills particularly the use of HRIS (Knowledge of Workday a distinct advantage).
What you’ll bring
- Be Client Facing: Interact with all levels of the business, building/maintaining robust relationships.
- Be Detail Orientated: Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be Adaptive: Passion for the employee experience and adaptable to our fast paced environment.
- Be Innovative: Challenge us to think outside the box, creating solutions which will enhance our HR programs.
- Be Collaborate: Support the wider HR team, handling sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
Aptiv is a global technology company with automotive roots and one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow.
Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Consisting of more than 160,000 employees, 12 major technical centers and 126 manufacturing sites in 44 countries. Our name represents knowledge, adaptiveness and drive. It highlights our ability to both envision the future and to bring it to life. Visit aptiv.com.
Diversity Equals Innovation
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moving Mobility Forward
Aptiv is making mobility real. We’re at the forefront of solving mobility’s toughest challenges. We have the people, experience, know-how and confidence to turn ideas into solutions. Solutions that move our world from what’s now to what’s next, while connecting us like never before. To us, nothing is impossible when you have the people with the passion to make anything possible. Mobility has the power to change the world, and we have the power to change mobility.
Join Our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.