Jobs 491 to 500 of 533
Jobs and vacancies in Dublin, Ireland
The Team: Our sales team works with a best-of...
Reporting Team Manager Key roles An exciting o...
Job Description Why Engineers Ireland? ...
Counterbalance Forklift Drivers required by Ex...
Health Service Executive
Job Title: HBS09174 - Quantity Surveying Adv...
Date: Jan 2, 2021 Location: Dublin, D, IE, ...
Veracity Maintaining Partnerships Limited
Oil and gas boiler/burner maintenance service ...
We are currently looking to recruit a friendl...
Our client is an Irish owned independent con...
Location: Covering retail outlets in the Dubl...
Customer Success Associate - DACH
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
The Customer Success Associate will train, drive adoption, and identify growth opportunities across our customer base to ensure satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention. You'll be an advocate for the customer internally and focus on ensuring a positive customer experience for a high volume of accounts. As a Customer Success Associate, you'll develop core business skills that will enable you to grow your career at Datadog.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for added value within smaller customers
- Troubleshoot on issues and FAQs to ensure a positive customer experience
- Proactively work with customers to find expansion opportunities and increase loyalty and retention
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (support, product, finance, and legal)
- Act as advisor to customers to ensure they're leveraging the solution effectively
- Driven and motivated by a career in sales
- Excited by a customer facing role with a desire to grow a career in Customer Success
- A self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Able to influence others and create a sense of urgency
- Strong at multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledgeable about the B2B tech space
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers' entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Entry Level Motor and Home Customer Service Representative
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Entry Level Customer Service Sales Representative to join the Customer Service and Distribution Division on our Motor and Home Insurance team in Sandymount D4.
Under the overall direction the Team Manager, the Customer Service Sales Representative will receive and handle incoming enquiries by telephone ensuring that a professional service is provided at all times.
You will be a confident, driven and focused individual who has a passion for Customer Service and making a difference. You will be available immediately, motivated by individual and team targets and willing to pursue an APA qualification in Insurance to further your career.
- To receive and handle inbound telephone sales enquiries in accordance with Client and Regulatory requirements, including use of call scripts
- Communicate persuasively with Customers to maximise sales, subject to regulatory and client requirements
- Working collaboratively with the client Leadership Team to consistently achieve SLAs and Sales Targets
- To respond to Customer enquiries and questions (product or service) in a confident and knowledgeable manner, including where appropriate the managing and resolving of complaints
- Third Level qualification (Highly desired)
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Inbound and Outbound telephone experience (Highly desired)
- Insurance/Sales/Marketing experience (Advantageous)
- Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience in constructing professional emails
- Excellent attention to detail / accuracy
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Experience working positively as part of a team and in supporting and motivating others to achieve team objectives
- Decision making skills and sound numeric skills
- Sales negotiation and administration skills highly desirable
- Experience working in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines
Benefits of working for Sedgwick in Ireland
- Education Contribution
- Career development and progression
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Scheme
- Sedgwick's Sports & Social Club
- Discounted Personal Training group circuit classes
- Montessori & After School Care
- Discount Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
Expected Start Date: 11/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Desks are spaced out in office, plastic screens are up around all desks, sanitisers all over the building, the office is zoned so no one can just walk from team to team, On-sight cleaner in office to deep clean all common touch points every 2/3 hours
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Digital Services Technician
Why Engineers Ireland?
Engineers Ireland is the professional body for engineers and engineering in Ireland. With over 25,000 members, we promote and develop all disciplines of engineering by collaborating with industry, educational institutions, state bodies and the public service.
What impact you will make?
Have you aspirations to be part of driving truly transformational change for one of Ireland largest membership organisations? Do you want the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, collaborating across business, technical and creative teams to deliver best in class, digital first solutions? Are you looking to take ownership of your career and be a leader in driving innovation? Why not join us at Engineers Ireland.
About the opportunity
The Digital Services Technician is a full-time role within the Marketing and Communications team which leads Engineers Ireland’s corporate communications, strategic marketing and stakeholder engagement. Other team activities include media relations, corporate events, marketing, the Engineers Journal, partnerships, key publications and public affairs.
Our website has undergone a redevelopment in 2020, which presents a new opportunity for a Digital Services Technician to join our team. They will play a key role in the delivery of our new digital presence. Operating as a technical support, the role will act as an analyst of business processes to prevent and resolve issues, developing positive user experiences across our various platforms.
Overview of the role
Excellent stakeholder engagement and customer care is fundamental to the role. We are looking for a resourceful and enthusiastic Digital Services Technician with a passion for problem solving. You will have a strong working knowledge of web platform/CMS technologies and experience of engagements with a web platform service supplier.
Your key responsibilities will Include:
- Be the staff point of co-ordination for any technical issues on our web platform
- Analyse, understand and resolve issues by leveraging existing processes, platforms and team members as appropriate, so they can be efficiently handled internally
- Develop solutions for any common issues – facilitate the development of decision trees, process and service descriptions to reduce instances
- Collaborate with digital partners and teammates to define, create, and implement thorough digital solutions for non-standard matters
- Facilitate appropriate stakeholder communications for all matters reported
- Participate in service reviews and system testing to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions
- Analyse, administer and work on assigned data and process projects
- Coordinate and assess change requests to the web platform
- Direct and coordinate specifications for development projects on our web platform
- Monitor security and data protection for our digital platforms, with recommendations as appropriate
- Monitor and analyse the quality, efficiency and reporting of our digital products and services with a view to developing regular recommendations
- Leverage internal and industry platforms to develop and maintain a suite of KPI’s with appropriate recommendations
- Drive initiatives to increase target audience engagement
- Participation as requested, in special projects and other related duties as a Marketing and Communications Team member
- A minimum of two years’ relevant experience in a digital service position
- A degree in Digital Communications, IT, Business or other relevant discipline
- Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Have strong analytical skills and have an enthusiasm for problem solving
- Possess excellent skills in content management system, social media and MailChimp platforms
- Web platform development and maintenance experience
- Proven ability to quickly learn and exercise knowledge of the operating procedures, techniques, platforms and software used to maintain, repair and develop a digital presence
- Excellent understanding of digital analytics to recommend developments
- Have superb user experience skills and able to develop and communicate clear, functional/design specifications
- Be proficient at planning your own work, to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Organised and methodical with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well within a team environment, with a commitment to quality and consistency
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with all staff and stakeholders across the organisation
How to Apply
Please apply by providing a CV and letter of application outlining your suitability for this role to:
Donal Hanlon, Marketing & Strategic Projects Principal, Engineers Ireland, at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any offer made for this position will be subject to satisfactory reference checks.
Engineers Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
Engineers Ireland offer flexible working hours, and competitive benefits
Data Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFT DRIVER
Counterbalance Forklift Drivers required by Excel Recruitment in the Dublin and Kildare areas for various jobs in the new year.
A choice of shifts are available, offering full time hours on a temporary basis
Counterbalance Forklift Drivers duties include:
- Safe and efficient loading & unloading of delivery vehicles
- Picking & sorting orders for nationwide and international distribution
- Managing on-site inventory
- Upkeep of the highest health and safety standards
- General maintenance, upkeep and other duties
Our ideal Counterbalance Forklift Driver candidates will have:
- A fork lift licence (training available through Excel Recruitment)
- A valid Safe Pass and Manual Handling Certificate (training available through Excel Recruitment)
- Good time management, with flexibility of working hours
- An ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail, helping deliver industry-leading customer experience
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Their own transport (desirable, but not essential)
Excel Recruitment’s successful Counterbalance Forklift Driver applicants will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday and bank holiday pay
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts
- Upskilling through Excel Recruitment’s in-house training division
- Our consultants always being on hand when you need us
Quantity Surveying Adviser, Principal, HBS Estates
Date: Jan 2, 2021
Location: Dublin, D, IE, D24
- We’re looking for someone with a real passion for all things digital, someone that will play a vocal role in championing digital across the business.
- You will be primarily responsible for managing, planning and optimising numerous PPC campaigns in order to increase awareness and maximise ROI.
- You should be data driven and accomplished in analytics. You’ll be expected to report on key digital metrics frequently and make suggestions for continuous site optimisation.
- Have a deep knowledge of website best practices, and the ability to audit / improve performance
- Responsible for implementing tracking scripts / custom event tracking using GTM
- You should have excellent communication skills and have the ability to communicate recommendations effectively to stakeholders at all levels.
- You will have to keep up with trends, constantly research and optimise to achieve KPI’s
- You’ll be working on a variety of brands across the Glanbia Group, taking on challenges in a diverse range of industries and in multiple regions.
- 3rd level qualification in Marketing /Digital Marketing or a related field
- At least 3 years’ experience, preferably in a fast paced agency setting.
- Proven track record of success in SEO & PPC.
- Accomplished in SEM, SEO, Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Google Certified in one or more Google certifications
- Google Search Console & Google Data Studio experience would be a benefit
- International experience or experience working in a complex matrix organisation would be relevant and beneficial.
- A positive can do attitude & comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and projects at once.
- The energy, enthusiasm and drive to make it happen.
- A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better.
- Has a love for problem solving identifying, prioritizing, and implementing a solution.
- A passion for digital marketing, e-commerce and technology.
- #1 Global portfolio of sports nutrition brands
- #1 Dairy Processor in Ireland
- #1 Producer of American Style Cheddar Cheese
Oil and gas boiler/burner maintenance service technician with plumbing experience as well as the necessary RGI gas qualifications. Candidate must have experience on commercial and industrial boilers as well as oil and gas fired systems. HVAC experience is also desirable on commercial and industrial equipment. The role will include all aspects of residential plumbing, RGI plumbing, and day to day maintenance which includes:
- service of plant equipment such us heating pumps, oil pumps, pressure vessels, calorifiers, air handling units and their relevant controls.
- Plumbing repairs and installation, such as boilers, tanks, showers..
Candidate will also be responsible for maintaining all technical and non-technical equipment and ensuring that all systems are functioning in an efficient, safe and effective manner across numerous sites.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €40,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- boiler/plumbing technician: 5 years (Preferred)
- RGII (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Domino's Pizza Drumcondra in store crew Dublin - Drumcondra
We are currently looking to recruit a friendly, outgoing person to work in our Drumcondra, Dublin 9 store. This role involves both food preparation and customer service duties. This role will involve mainly evening, night time & weekend work. Excellent English is essential, full training will be provided to the suitable candidate.
Health and Safety Officer/Senior Engineer - PSDP
Our client is an Irish owned independent consultancy with offices throughout Ireland.
They continue to build and strengthen its planning and environmental services, engineering design and construction presence in the Irish market and specialise in the environment, energy, infrastructure and waste management sectors.
Our client is seeking to appoint a Health and Safety Officer/Senior Engineer who will work as an integral member of the Energy and Planning team in their Dublin office, aiding the expansion of the Energy and Planning business and working closely with fellow professionals.
The position will suit candidates with a minimum of 10 years of experience. This position offers exposure to a broad range of areas within the renewable energy, waste management and civil infrastructure sectors.
Our clients has a broad spectrum of ongoing projects and can offer the successful candidate a clear path for career development.
Continual improvement of the company Health & Safety procedures in line with new legislation/regulations
Formulate policies and procedures if required
To act as Project Supervisor Design Phase (PSDP)
To act as Health & Safety Co-ordinator for the Design Process
Carry out Risk Assessments and prepare Preliminary Safety & Health Plans o Train all employees in health and safety procedures
Conduct frequent safety inspections and checks
Understand the importance of Personal Protective Equipment
Respond to any safety complaints and concerns raised by employees
Take responsibility for first aid and concerns raised by employees
Manage emergency procedures o Lead by example and promote health and safety culture.
Monitor and summarize progress of project
Project management of PSDP projects including:
Client management o Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and scope o Oversee all aspects of projects (including project finances)
Health and Safety Manager/Senior Engineer
Set deadlines o Assign responsibilities and o Monitor and summarize progress of project.
Depending on qualifications this role may suit part-time/flexi working.
Minimum academic requirements: a HETAC (Higher Education and Training Awards Council) recognised level 8 degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent, and Diploma in Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction)
Achieved chartered status with Engineers Ireland or similar professional body
Chartered member of IOSH or willingness to become a Chartered member of IOSH is preferred
Minimum 10+ years post-graduate experience in the management of PSDP and HSC duties
Demonstrate ability to act as a competent PSDP within the meaning of the Safety, Health & Welfare Act 2005 and Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2006
Experience in the preparation of Preliminary Safety & Health Plans
Experience in acting as the Health & Safety Co-ordinator for the Design Process
Experience in coordinating differing Designers i.e. Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, In-House designers, external designers etc
Excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills required
Key requirements include efficient work methods, functioning both as part of team and on own initiative, experience of project management
Minimum 5 years post-graduate experience in managing projects in any of the following areas: energy & planning, infrastructure, geotechnical, environmental, industrial, digital or waste and resource management.
Full Drivers Licence.
Competitive Salary based on experience, negotiable for the right candidate
Excellent Company Benefits, shorter Friday, medical benefits, CPD support
Sheila McNeice is the consultant managing this position.
If you are a Health and Safety Officer interested in roles based in Dublin, you can contact Sheila by e-mail email@example.com or phone +353-1-7978720 for a confidential chat
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of Health and Safety Officer in Dublin and Ireland
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond directly to every individual.
Part Time Merchandiser
Location: Covering retail outlets in the Dublin area
Days: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Hours: 14.65 per week
Benefits: Holiday Entitlement, Merchandiser Recognition Programme, Employee Benefits Scheme, Expenses/Mileage/Travel Time where applicable
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent part time Greeting Card Merchandiser, calling upon local retail outlets in and around your local area.
The role involves:
- Visiting local retailers, high street chains or supermarkets
- Tidying & filling greeting card & gift dressing displays
- Locating & unpacking deliveries for replenishment of displays
- Installation of new displays
- No cold calling or direct selling is involved
You will be the local face of UK Greetings, ensuring our Customers’ displays are first class and of the highest standard. Every day offers fresh challenges; from recognising new sales/merchandising opportunities, to displaying brand new ranges
To be a Part Time Merchandiser, you will need to have:
- Reliable & conscientious work ethic
- Flexibility around working times & notably during peak seasonal periods when overtime is likely to be required
- The initiative & ability to work on your own
- A strong team ethic
- A confident & friendly personality
- No experience is required, as we offer full training
- Full driving licence (desirable)
So if you love to get out and about, enjoy meeting new people and would like to be part of a great team, then this may be the role for you!
At UK Greetings we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.
Part-time hours: 14.65 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €10.62 per hour
- merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)