Jobs 61 to 70 of 650
Jobs and vacancies in Ireland
Due to further expansion, 2 Litigation Solicit...
Three Q Recruitment
An experienced General Manager is sought to lea...
What is the opportunity? The Solution Design...
Peter McVerry Trust
Key Responsibilities and Duties: To work for...
Job Title: CIO Change Lead Location: Dublin ...
West Pharmaceutical Services
Requisition ID: 26956 Date: Dec 30, 2020 L...
Do you want to work with one of the Best Workp...
We are proud to say that Bartra Healthcare is...
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon prov...
Director of Operations At Talenthub, we have ...
- Due to further expansion, 2 Litigation Solicitors with at least 2 year’s experience required for city centre office.
Experience in dealing with settlements and preparing cases for hearing essential.
Highly competitive salary.
Application deadline: 8/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
Job Title: General Manager Salary: Commensurate with experience Location: Dublin – 1 Type: Full-time, permanent
Below are some of the key duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Developing, motivating and retaining a team of 10 professional to achieve company performance
- Setting, supporting and managing sales and marketing activities to achieve revenue targets
- Financial budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Managing overall operations to ensure efficient and effective service delivery including key account management and customer service
- Evaluating, supporting and leading change management activities
- Qualifications in Management or Commerce or Hospitality or Human Resources
- Experience in leading and developing a high performing team, with the ability to engage, motivate and enable others within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Technically minded with strong IT and numeracy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Shortlisting and interviews will take place in January 2021. To apply for this General Manager Job, click the Apply button and send in your CV.
Client Onboarding Manager, Product & Client Experience (Dublin)
What is the opportunity?
The Solution Design and Onboarding (SDO) team are key client facing contacts supporting clients from onboarding (first change), through to business growth, product extension and client offboarding helping drive overall client satisfaction, interoperability and growth in profitability.
SDO partners with clients and internal stakeholders and is responsible for solution design, change management and on-boarding for approved initiatives including new client on-boarding, existing client fund launches, mergers, liquidation and off-boarding, product enhancements, client change management and where the client P&L supports it, specific client requirements including reengineering opportunities.
The Manager, Onboarding Europe, translates Onboarding requirements into executable deliverables, working with partners in Product, Operations, Technology and directly with clients. The Manager has an understanding of I&TS products and services, Onboarding & Project Management Frameworks, traditional and agile delivery, and both Product and Client level financial dynamics, ensuring completion of value-driving Onboarding events that align with PaCE organisational goals to improve profitability, client satisfaction and employee satisfaction.
What will you do?
- Managing onboarding for Europe and organised by client’s geography including Ireland & UK, Luxembourg and Continental Europe
- Managing Migrations In / Fund / Sub Fund launches of new/existing structures / Restructuring / New-add on services
- Execute with Onboarding Management Framework
- Defining onboarding scope, designing and implementing agreed service, in charge of coordination in between departments related to the onboarding
- Ensure setup requests are completed (account opening, internal systems
- Monitor the progress of legal and DD and support if necessary
- Define and agree Business Transition Documents, support drafting of Operating Memos & SLAs as required
- Organising liquidations and migration out, with supervision and linkage in between GCC, legal, invoicing and ops, to ensure proper closure in the systems
- New Business Tracker, Change Register, other business databases handling/updating/redesign, as required
- Receiving change requests and performing primary gap analysis, handling of small change requests, quick fixes – e.g.: addition of reports
- Execute with Project Management Framework
- Support design of change requests and engage with Solution Design & Execution as required for large/complex change requests
- Support design enhancement to OMF and wider on-boarding framework to improve client experience, increase efficiency and automation
- NBT and databases handling/updating and management reporting
- Perform revenue control activities, monitoring receipt of fee schedules, service go live and first invoicing
- Supporting Client Operations
- Supporting T&O & Product teams
- Supporting Lux Lab teams specific to assigned region/product.
- Leadership, relationship management, communications and partnership development capabilities and skills
- Creative, proactive, passionate with exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Highly organised, self-motivated and entrepreneurial with willingness to take initiative and drive to deliver outstanding client service in a timely manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, independent, high-pressure, corporate environment.
- Structured analysis/process techniques, conflict resolution and presentation skills
- Outstanding technical writing and verbal communications expertise
- Ability to absorb and analyse complex information and data, understand relevance, synthesise and summarise
- Highly proficient in MS Office and business software.
What do you need to succeed?
- BEc, BA or BSc in business, or other relevant degree
- Solid experience in industry
- Experience managing a range of projects/deliverables, PM/BA experience and/or qualifications.
- Transversal business knowledge
- Strong understanding of Compliance, Risk and Legal throughout Project/BAU execution
- Stong know-how in technology and systems.
- Professional PM/Scrum/BA/Agile qualifications from a recognised industry body
- Bilingual (French preferred). We will not rule out candidates with strong business knowledge and soft skills if they are not bilingual.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet all criteria will be considered
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Work Hours/Week: 40
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Position Level: PL09
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 12/31/2020
Req ID: 295558
Social Care Worker
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- To work for Peter McVerry Trust within the authority delegated to him/her by the Manager/Team Leader/Social Care Leader;
- Meet with the Manager/Team Leader/Social Care Leader at regular intervals regarding the progress of his/her work;
- To assist the Manager/Team Leader/Social Care Leader in the day to day running of the project.
2. To provide direct support to residents through:
- Intervention, support and supervision;
- When required, advocacy and referral to community services;
- Supervising the behavior of the residents at all times;
- Liaising with the appropriate staff in accessing move-on accommodation for the residents;
- Planning recreational and/or group activities.
3. To assist with residents’ case work through:
- Communication with staff of Peter McVerry Trust where relevant
- Assisting with resident’s Individual Personal Plans;
- Ensuring that residents are fully informed about all entitlements.
4. To maintain a safe and healthy living environment through:
- Adherence to safety and security protocols;
- Ensuring that the environment is maintained to a high standard at all times;
- Assigning routine tasks and domestic duties to residents;
- Keeping stock of household necessities and purchasing weekly groceries;
- Providing meals along with residents to support the development of independent living skills;
- Advice and help to residents with housekeeping needs;
- Mediating disputes and encouraging co-operation.
5. To respond to requests for service through
- Links with other Peter Mc Verry Trust services, screening and assessment;
- Communication of information and referral to resources;
- Offering ongoing support to former residents.
6. To undertake administrative duties through:
- Maintaining residents’ details and documentation;
- Actively participating in staff meetings;
- Providing written reports to the Manager/ Team Leader/Social Care Leader where necessary;
- Recording any Incidents / Accidents that may occur.
7. Change in work programme:
- It may be necessary, from time to time, for workload to be re-prioritised in order to accommodate workloads in other areas of the organization. Due notice and consultation will be given.
8. To have a positive and enthusiastic attitude in work:
- In your interactions with management, staff and residents of the Peter McVerry Trust.
- In your interactions with external agencies while representing the Peter McVerry Trust.
9. Other Duties:
- Any other duties as designated by the Manager/Team Leader/Social Care Leader.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree level qualification in Social Care, Youth and Community. Early Childhood, Social Science, Sociology or other related discipline
- Commitment to providing the highest level of service, communication skills– oral, aural and written, openness to change
- Effective team working, professionalism, respect for others, focus on outcomes, contributing to the prevention and management of challenging behaviour and resilience and positive outlook
Contract length: 24 months
Expected start date: 18/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €33,130.00-€38,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
CIO Change Lead
The CIO Organization is a world-class, global and rapidly evolving IT organization with the courage, ability, and capabilities to drive Accenture’s digital agenda. We are setting the industry benchmark for visioning and creating the global social enterprise. We will accelerate the deployment of leading-edge technologies which enable our people and which our clients see to replicate.
- Contribute to a global network of talented IT consultants across the business, enabling high-performance by creating and delivering Accenture’s business applications and technology infrastructure.
- Collaborate and innovate to connect our people with the technology they need to build market relevant skills and be impactful to the business.
- Run IT as a business – with strict standards of availability and performance, and with world beating cost effectiveness – as a result being brand critical to Accenture.
- Continually experience new and engaging opportunities, challenging work, flexibility, career sponsorship, career sponsorship and mentoring, and recognition for our contributions – throughout the journey. Living the adventure.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here! As a CIO Change Lead, you’ll work alongside internal clients as you help them make a real difference. You’ll work with them to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions.
You might spend your day:
- Contributing to organizational change and management strategy, solutions, and implementation plans
- Learning and sharing innovative human performance concepts, methods and best practices
- Cultivating relationships with primary customers and stakeholders; appropriately managing stakeholder expectations and buy-in
- Deploying training and performance improvement solutions to support technology and business process deployments
- Applying communications strategy and helping create message development and delivery across various stakeholder and end user groups
- Raising business improvement opportunities as a result of performance measurement and helping to develop ways to influence change and increase adoption
- Providing input to the effectiveness of the awareness programs and change management interventions; taking corrective actions to optimize results, as appropriate
- Planning own work efforts; adhering to work plans, resource plans, and budgets
- Raising issues and risks created by cross-team decisions, proposing resolution, as appropriate
- Noticing dependencies between systems development and human performance work, making recommendations to project and customer executives.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who have some proven experience many/all of the below:
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Understanding of and experience working with the CIO Organization and other Corporate Functions.
5+ years in a Change Management role
Reliability Engineer (12 month contract)
Reliability Engineer (12 month contract)
Working at West means having an opportunity to work by the side of our patients and customers, our global team members and the communities in which we operate – which all help contribute to a Healthier World.
At West, we are by the side of patients. The work we do impacts patients’ lives each and every day – our products are a critical part of healthcare delivery and we are proud of the role we play to improve patient health. We work by the side of our team members. We come together as one global team to deliver for our customers and help them address their challenges. We are a diverse, close-knit community of professionals, where everyone has a voice and opportunity to learn and grow through mutual trust and respect. With a 95 year plus history, we have a track record for success, which includes reported sales of $1.84B in 2019. We serve by the side of our community. Giving back is in our DNA—our team members across more than 50 sites globally are involved with hundreds of charities that have special meaning to them through our West Without Borders team member-led giving program.
Reporting to the Moulding and Tooling Manager, the Reliability Engineer will be responsible for the set up and structure of the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) on site. The Reliability Engineer will work will all engineering functions to ensure there is a consistent approach to the use of CMMS on site and to ensure that the CMMS is designed and functioning in a manner to give all departments their desired outputs from system in terms of Compliance, Asset performance, asset maintenance costs etc. The Reliability Engineer will ensure a consistent approach across various Contract Manufacturing sites where common customer(s) exist.
- Qualification in either Electrical or Mechanical discipline.
- Experience in development, set up and use of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) essential
- Knowledge of and interrogation of SQL database required
- Ability to write and generate reports from a CMMS database.
- Knowledge of reliability and predictive maintenance, TPM, MTTR, MTBF.
- Experience in a high volume, automation and in an injection moulding environment desirable.
- Previous experience in a facility maintenance environment desirable.
- Experience in dealing with customer and regulatory body audits.
- Ability to interact with suppliers, customers and external contractors.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with all stakeholders
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks within designated team.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the strategic development and use of a CMMS at West Dublin and across other West CM sites where common customer(s) exist, to ensure best in class Asset care and maintenance for both West and Customer owned assets.
- Work closely with all sections of the engineering department (Tooling, Maintenance, Automation, Facilities) to ensure all internal requirements are met.
- Develop user documentation to ensure a consistent approach to recording of planned and unplanned activity in all areas.
- Develop SOP’s, Work Instructions and templates as required.
- Develop and implement a suit of reports to support Engineering department needs e.g.
- PM forward plan
- PM KPIs (daily, weekly, monthly, management review etc.)
- labour utilisation
- Equipment failure analysis, MTBF
- Equipment maintenance costs
- Selection of equipment for continuous improvement projects
- Ensure reports are auditable to standards required for internal, customer and regulatory body audits.
- Assess the current maintenance planning and execution process and propose improvements.
- Spare parts: Work with the site spare parts team to ensure integration all spare parts into CMMS, from the existing Kardex platform. Development of systems and procedures in relation to spare parts management.
- Management of the integration of existing CMMS with SAP PM or the transition from the current CMMS to SAP PM. Ensure that current CMMS is transferrable to the greatest possible extent to SAP PM.
- Assess SAP PM for available functionality compared to current CMMS.
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
- Compliance to all local site company policies, procedures and corporate policies
- Coordinate the development of documentation in the maintenance area in line with ISO 13485 and FDA 21CFR Part 820 requirements, and review with the Quality department on a regular basis to ensure conformance to same.
- Act in accordance with the company’s Guiding principles and adherence to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct manager
Delegation of Duties:
When absent from the site duties and responsibilities will be delegated to the following designates
- Maintenance / Automation / Tooling Leads.
- Engineering Manager
West is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where permitted by law, an offer of employment with West Pharmaceutical Services, or any of its subsidiary or affiliate companies, is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of background screening and/or a pre-employment drug screening.
Assigned Certifier – Munster Region
Do you want to work with one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland?
ORS is a prominent Irish multi-disciplinary building consultancy. We operate in a unique work environment, growing sustainably, while enhancing our community and the lives of our people and their families. In 2020, ORS was officially recognised as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland for a second year running. This prestigious recognition is assessed through Great Place to Work’s robust ‘Trust Index©’ employee survey and a thorough ‘Culture Audit©’ assessment of our policies and practices. This represents our dedication to quality in the delivery of services and the training of our people.
We are working on several large and exciting construction projects and are seeking enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our team. We are committed to developing the skills of every member of our team and the successful candidate will be supported in expanding their knowledge base, achieving additional qualifications and advancing within the company.
Our firm has an excellent working environment and every member of our team is encouraged to contribute to the growth of the company. It is the employees that ultimately drive the success of our business and in order to maintain our position as one of Ireland’s leading building consultancy firms, we need to attract and retain great people. We have many measures in place to ensure that we attract and hire the very best in their field.
- Trustworthy and appreciate a culture of flexibility.
- Excellent communicators and people managers.
- Technically competent in their field.
- Friendly with a strong work ethic.
- Passionate about what they do and seeking an exciting challenge.
- Specifically interested in their own personal development.
- Acting as an Assigned Certifier under the Building Control Regulations 2014.
- Attending on-site, client and project meetings.
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, architects, consultants and clients.
- Carrying out site inspections and preparing inspection reports.
- Chartered Engineer, Registered Building Surveyor or Registered Architect qualification desirable.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong focus on time and resource management.
- Very solid communication and IT skills.
- Excellent people management and project execution
- ORS has embraced remote and distributed work for many years. Our team is encouraged to use our offices as they feel necessary while maintaining their home as a base.
- Access to the ORS Performance-Based Pay scheme which sees all staff members share in company profits subject to certain measurables.
- ORS was the highest placed building consultancy in our category in the Best Workplaces Awards 2019 and 2020.
- Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate.
- Opportunities for further education and training.
- Clear opportunity to progress within the firm through the ORS Career Builder Framework.
- 4-day working week option.
Closing date: Friday, 29th of January 2020
ORS is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to nurturing an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Housekeeping Assistant | Weekends
We are proud to say that Bartra Healthcare is a group of premium quality nursing homes each of which provides individualised care in a safe, friendly, and comfortable environment where all of the needs of our residents are met.
Being a great place to work is the difference between being a good company and a great company and we strive every day to nurture a culture of honesty, respect, enthusiasm and teamwork.
We are currently recruiting for part-time Housekeeping Assistants in our Northwood Residential Home.
To implement high standard of cleanliness throughout the home and to thereby enhance the look and enjoyment of the Home for residents and their families as well as minimising contamination and cross infection within the Home.
- To clean, polish, and vacuum all common area rooms on a daily basis
- To clean all sinks toilets and bathrooms on a daily basis
- To vacuum and clean all bedrooms on a daily basis
- To wash/ buff all floors as appropriate as per cleaning schedule
- To empty all dustbins/ waste bins including the common areas on a daily basis
- To assist with waste management and the sorting of waste for re-cycling as appropriate
- To assist in preparing bedrooms for new admissions and clean out bedrooms which become vacant
- Ensure that there is soap, toilet paper and clean towels in all bathrooms on a daily basis
- Check rooms daily for non-working light bulbs, broken towel rails, soap dishes etc. and document on the maintenance report
- To take part in organised deep cleaning procedures
- To adhere to cleaning schedules
- To ensure that the company infection control policy is adhered to
- To achieve a high standard of hygiene in the Home at all times
- To maintain Health & Safety while carrying out duties at all times
- Fulfil any other duties deemed appropriate by the Housekeeping Manager/Director of Nursing
Bartra Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
The Collateralized Debt Obligation Group (CDO) is a division within U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services. CDOs are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio of collateral. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds, asset-backed securities (ABS), mortgage-backed securities (MBS), and Mezzanine debt. Responsibilities include: reads and interprets CDO indentures with regard to reporting requirements; creates technical report specifications from indenture language; performs portfolio compliance tests on a selection of structured fixed income deals (trade testing); compiles monthly and quarterly investor reports; interacts with asset managers, investors, auditors and rating agencies; interprets the reporting sections of the governing deal documents; assists with the modeling of calculations onto a variety of in-house systems.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics or accounting, or equivalent work experience
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- Thorough understanding of syndicated bank loans, fixed income securities, securitization, trading or mutual funds
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet established deadlines in a dynamic working environment with minimal supervision
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Production & Operations Director - Innovation Consultancy
Director of Operations
At Talenthub, we have partnered exclusively with a creative innovation consultancy that is on a mission to help people build products for the new Digital economy – from Fintech to Ecommerce solutions, they have been engaged by global brands to develop successful product innovation and roll out new products that help companies connect and deliver against customer requirements.
Due to a highly successful 2020, despite Covid, they have now created the new position of Director of Operations. This role will to ensure the company’s growing business is operating effectively and profitably and will be the right-hand person to the CEO, working as a tag-team on the day to day running of the consultancy/agency, with responsibilit for scheduling and ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and most importantly, ensuring that the right people are supporting each project and building processes to guarantee the delivery is of maximum impact and outcome.
You will work closely with the commercial team to prioritise what needs to happen, to hit objectives, targets and goals. In addition, the Director of Operations will create and implement new modus operandi and processes, improve existing processes and manage company operations
Skills and Experience
- Strong planning, organisation, and communication skills with an ability to articulate a vision
- Financial and planning acumen with financial analysis and modelling experience
- Energetic self -starter, comfortable working in a rapidly evolving , high growth
- Experience of scheduling in an agency or consultancy environment would be desirable – running a creative studio or production department would be ideal.
- Understanding the digital, design and product innovation space.
- First class people skills – this is a highly collaborative role and you will also be managing a team – you need to be an experienced team lead or manager, with great Emotional Intelligence, Empathy and know how to get the best of the team, as well as forge and maintain great relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Proven experience of full life-cycle project management and driving revenue objectives
This business have a multicultural and high achieving workforce, and enjoy a fantastic culture and team orientated attitude. They hire on cultural fit first, and its essential that candidates have a warm, friendly and collaborative approach to work. This business looks after their staff exceptionally well in regards the comp & bens package, and offer a great trajectory for career growth.
For a confidential chat on this exciting role, please contact Lorraine at TalentHub on 086 9064667 or email