Jobs 621 to 630 of 650
Jobs and vacancies in Ireland
Care About You
Are you looking for a job as a Care Assistant...
We are currently looking to recruit a friendl...
About the role This role is a Permanent 24.0 ...
Mount Carmel Community Hospital is a transitio...
Integral Communications are currently hiring f...
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon prov...
DESCRIPTION Web Operations Team Leader Dub...
Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists
Multi award winning Derrycourt Cleaning Speci...
Our client is a leading building services co...
We are the people behind Ireland’s national ele...
Care Support Worker / Healthcare Assistant - Limerick
Are you looking for a job as a Care Assistant / Care Support Worker? Care About You may have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are recruiting for 4 X Full time positions and 4 X Part Time positions in Limerick
Care About You supports elderly & disabled individuals to obtain professional, person-centred care and support within their own homes, close to their family, friends and own community.
Our Care Support Workers should be passionate and sincere about providing the best possible care and in helping people live as independently as possible.
Day to day role includes:
- Carrying out requirements of individualized care plan.
- Providing Companionship and social engagement
- Assisting clients with Personal care needs
- Light household duties and meal preparation etc
For more information, please contact the Care About You team at 061 479 003
We have an excellent team in place and want to continue to build on that by offering career opportunities for you with us.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Desirable FETAC Level 5 modules Care of the Older Person and Care Skills.
- Patient Moving and Manual Handling training.
- Applicants will be Garda Vetted and reference checked prior to commencing role.
- Have an outgoing, friendly and caring personality with excellent communication skills
- Have a strong desire to support people in the comfort of their own homes
- Are reliable and trustworthy with strong sense of empathy.
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Free Garda vetting
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Double time on Bank Holidays subject to conditions
- Sunday rates
- Career Progression Opportunities
- In house Training
- 24/7 Access to carer support from your leadership team.
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health, well-being and a range of personal services (financial, legal & consumer advice).
- Employee assistance with QQI level 5 Healthcare Support Course
- Ongoing Training Supports.
- Refer a Friend reward
- Bonus scheme
- Paid mileage if applicable
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Care: 1 year (Preferred)
People Moving and Handling (Preferred)
Level 5 Healthcare Qualification (Preferred)
Domino's Pizza Raheny in store crew Dublin - Raheny
We are currently looking to recruit a friendly, outgoing person to work in our Raheny store. This role involves both food preparation and customer service duties. This role will involve mainly evening, & weekend work. Excellent English is essential, full training will be provided to the suitable candidate.
Retail Sales Advisor (24 Hour Contract)
This role is a Permanent 24.0 Hours per Week contract.
- As a Sales Advisor we want you to succeed, so you’ll learn all about our amazing products (we don't just sell sofas), we know you'll love them as much as we do, as well as going through our induction and training programme.
- You’ll be able to make sure our customers know everything they need to know about all of our products, sharing with them all of your product knowledge and passion.
- You’ll also help our customers to pick the perfect products for their homes, ensuring they feel welcome and comfortable when visiting our showroom, giving them the best customer experience possible from start to finish.
We are happy to say we support part time working to ensure we get the right people for the role and to join our family. So, if you want to work part time, we want to talk to you, let us know your needs and we will see what we can do.
- A real passion for looking after our customers
- Fantastic communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Don't worry if you don't have sales experience, for us, it's more about your personality and drive to be the best you can be.
- And finally…..bags of enthusiasm. We love when our colleagues are excited about coming to work and want to push themselves, and their teams.
DFS is the UK’s leading omni-channel upholstery retailer, since 1969 we have been manufacturing, selling and distributing high quality sofas. We can't forget our International stores though, as we expanded into the Republic of Ireland, Spain and the Netherlands too. We are passionate about putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, and we know it is our colleagues that make this possible every day. So, it’s no surprise that for three years running we are one of the Sunday Times Top 30 Big Companies to work for.
- Competitive earning and bonus scheme.
- Progression and development opportunities.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Life assurance.
- Employee Assistance Programme for all colleagues.
- 30% discount across the group and 15% for friends and family.
- High street Discounts with 100’s of great brands.
Job Reference: DFS00763
Healthcare Assistants - Mount Carmel Community Hospital
- Supporting the nursing staff and team in delivering quality person-centered care to meet the needs of residents
- Getting to know residents’ interests and needs providing attention, support and companionship
- Promoting the mobility of residents, supervising and assisting as necessary to ensure optimum mobility is maintained and improved where possible
- Enabling and assisting residents to maintain their personal appearance /hygiene needs whilst always maintaining their dignity
- Enabling and assisting residents to eat/drink and achieve physical comfort
- Participating, organising and carrying out social activities
- Sustaining high level of communication between resident’s family and staff developing good relationships
- Assisting in the upkeep of high standards of cleanliness in the unit
- Contributing to the maintenance of Health and Safety in the hospital
- Any other duties deemed necessary by Nurse in Charge and management.
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare
- At least 1 years experience working as a Healthcare Assistant.
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work independently or part of a team
- Ability to maintain a positive approach
- Fluent level of English both written and oral
- Guaranteed hours contracts
- Sunday premium and double time on bank holidays
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Death in service benefit
- Paid trainings
Event Sales Representative
Integral Communications are currently hiring for Event Sales Representatives to join our existing sales teams in the Greater Limerick area, for an immediate start.
- You will be presenting our clients’ brand directly to members of the public and informing them of the benefits of the product.
- Working as part of a team in different areas across the Greater Limerick region each day.
- Representing our clients in an enthusiastic and friendly manner to create the best first impression.
- Working towards daily and weekly targets.
- A strong work ethic.
- The determination and tenacity to succeed.
- A professional appearance & a positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent English.
- Guaranteed weekly salary with uncapped bonuses and earning potential.
- 20 days paid holiday per year.
- Working in a team setting with support and guidance from an experienced management team.
- Full-time hours (Monday to Friday).
- A clear quick path for career progression.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €11.00 per hour
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Full driver's licence (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Senior Operational Risk Manager
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
Partners with leaders in their assigned Line of Business, Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) Consultants, and other RCA Managers to, depending on the function, oversee the successful creation, implementation, and maintenance of an effective risk management framework. Lead projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Facilitate the identification of gaps and drive solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors. Ensures the active identification, response and/or escalation of risks as appropriate. May influence policies and procedures to maximize profit potential and minimize regulatory exposure. Accountable for an effective partnership between the Line of Business and the Lines of Defense.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
- Applicable certifications
- Expert knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Expert knowledge of the business line's operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Advanced knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong leadership and management skills of processes, projects and people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Web Operations Team Leader
Web Operations Team Leader
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 36,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here
Our Web Team Leader is responsible for ensuring first class experience for our customer from when they place their order online to parcel delivery and after care support. Our Team Leader plays a central role in running our web stores. So, in our KPI-driven environment, you’ll get to put your business acumen and motivational skills to the test on a daily basis – to achieve amazing things and enhance your abilities every step of the way.
The key will be to create the kind of culture where people love what they do, are passionate about their customers, and always work together to do the right thing. This is an opportunity to join a fun, fast-paced, analytical and driven team who are contributing to the continued growth of our business.
- Be responsible for online order processing - Owning and delivering a fantastic experience for our customers and ensuring all orders are processed by the team inside SLA. You will own the customer order fulfilment roadmap from start to finish including training material, returns and exchanges, customer refunds, order tracking and parcels lost in transit and account reconciliation.
- Customer service – lead the team to deliver outstanding customer service and you with the rest of your team will put the customer first, always.
- Team Supervision – play an integral role in the supervision and development of the Web Ops department. Support the eCommerce Manager in the management of the performance of the team.
- Work closely with eCommerce, Commercial, Marketing, Logistics & Fraud Teams i.e. deep understanding of product mix, new product launches, end of line products and special offers.
- Work closely with 3rd party agencies i.e. web platform providers to ensure any site functionality errors or order fulfilment system errors are reported and resolved rapidly.
- Operation Team Analysis & Reporting – managing operation reports and share insights with all stakeholders and drive change and identify areas of improvements and opportunity.
- Experience within a contact centre environment
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Results orientated and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Proven coaching skills – lead by example and be focused with a can-do positive attitude
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Advanced influencing skills across a wide range of levels
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly resilient and resourceful in nature, with advanced ability to adapt swiftly in a fast-moving environment
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Cleaning Operative Portmarnock
Multi award winning Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists are seeking Cleaning Operatives/Cleaners to join our well-established and fast-growing business.
Shift 1: Monday - Friday 16:00-19:00 (Seeking 5 successful Candidates)
Commencement Date: 24th of August 2020
Benefits of working with Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists as a Cleaning Operative/Cleaner
- Competitive rates of pay
- Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists provides our Cleaning Operatives/Cleaners with full training programmes including 1-day Induction, Manual Handling, Infection & Prevention Control along with further specialised training.
Requirements for the Cleaning Operative/Cleaner Job
- Must be fully flexible and available to work full time hours
- Previous experience preferable but not essential as training is provided
- Good level of English is essential
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
- Full uniform and identification must be worn while working at sites
- Adherence to all health and safety policies and procedures
Sample duties for the Cleaning Operative Job
- Daily Cleaning duties in accordance with cleaning checklist and work scheduled devised per client site
- Empty Bins
- Vacuum & wash floors
- Dusting of window ledges, rails, skirting and glass panels
- Toilet area cleaning
- Use of Cleaning Machinery to include Buffer and/or Scrubber Dryer, Vacuum
All applications for the above advertised job for Cleaning Operative/ Cleaner will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Hourly rate of 10.80.
Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer
Our client is a leading building services consultancy who work on a diverse range of landmark commercial projects throughout the UK and Ireland.
They cover the complete design and on-site supervision of all mechanical, electrical and renewable services within a building project within all market sectors.
They have an excellent employee retention record and are committed to providing a positive working environment engaging staff members at all levels, offering a clear career pathway to Senior, Principle or Associate level within an expanding consultancy and a staff development programme to chartership.
Reporting to Management the Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer duties include:
Directly liaise with clients and manage projects in accordance with design briefs
Manage projects from conceptual stage through to detailed design in a clear, concise and coordinated manner meeting project deadlines and financial constraints
Prepare reports and recommendations for client presentation
Manage and allocate resources to meet projects needs and approve design proposal produced by the team
Conduct site visits when necessary for post installation, installation, and commissioning and handover stages
Take full P/L accountability for each project
Assist the Bid team in the preparation of bids and tenders
Represent the company in a positive and proactive manner, mentoring and training of junior staff and participating in business development, marketing and client attraction
The ideal candidate will excel at problem solving and will be capable of working through technical challenges on a day to day basis
Degree in Building Services, Mechanical Engineering or Energy related degree
Min 3+ years previous M&E Consultancy experience
Min 3+ years Client Engagement
Commercial Awareness with a proven record of success
Experience in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software required
Chartered with CIBSE or affiliation with CIBSE desired
Revit /BIM experience desired
Competitive salary, negotiable based on experience and qualifications
20 Days Annual Leave increasing to 25 Days with length of service or current experience plus all Bank Holidays
Contributory Pension scheme
Active support towards further professional accreditation and Chartership if required
Remote working possibility
Great company culture with on-going career development and training
Sheila McNeice is the consultant managing this position.
If you are a Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer interested in roles based in Dublin, you can contact Sheila by e-mail email@example.com or phone +35317978720 for a confidential chat.
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of Senior Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer in Dublin and Ireland.
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond directly to every individual.
Senior Engineers - Innovation & Planning
And that’s just the beginning of our story. We are now transforming the power system for future generations. Be part of the change.
Our focus is on safety, security and reliability. Our work environment is challenging, fast-moving, collaborative and team orientated. Our culture is driven by performance, knowledge and continual development. Our people are committed to reducing Ireland’s reliance on fossil fuels and making decarbonisation a reality – while providing a safe and reliable electricity supply in a way that secures the future for those who follow us.
Our future has never looked more exciting. And this is an incredible opportunity to be part of it. The world is ready for change. If you are too, join us.
The Chief Innovation and Planning Office comprises highly skilled professionals with backgrounds in engineering and business/commerce. The core responsibility of CIPO is to plan the power system and market of the future and innovate in how we operate and develop the grid to ensure we meet climate change targets and decarbonise the electricity system. Creating a culture of continuous improvement that drives technical and process innovation is central to delivering on these roles.
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative, solution focussed, resilient and motivated individual to join our leadership team and play a key role in the transition to a low carbon energy future.
Work with the CIPO Leadership Team to consider the power system and market of the future. This will involve working collaboratively across the organisation and leading broader engagement with our stakeholders as we strive to transform the power system for future generations. The successful applicant will demonstrate an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment and will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for carrying out technical analysis to a high degree of accuracy including detailed power system analysis, such as steady state load flow, voltage and short circuit analysis & power system economic analysis.
- You will deliver on a range of technical and commercial projects designed to achieve regulated targets & meet stakeholder needs in line with company requirements.
- You will work across our teams continually improving how we use our range of power system study and security tools - PSS/E, Power Factory, Plexos, Alternative Transient Program, Powertech DSA.
- You will apply your skills, knowledge and experience to effectively deliver on your team’s objectives, overcoming new challenges and technical issues as they arise.
- Using your technical, report writing and verbal communications skills, you will work with senior colleagues as we step fully into our role as thought leaders across the energy sector.
- Lead a portfolio of projects, ensuring that appropriate project controls are in place within the team having regard to budgets, schedule, quality, risk and activity monitoring.
- We’ll also look to you to stay up to date with national and international developments in your area.
- We need you to seek out ways to continuously improve the way we work to make it more efficient and effective as well as transparent and easy to understand for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Engineering degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience.
- Proven experience carrying out power system analysis, proficiency in the use of power flow analysis tools along with professional judgement to make decisions which drive investments are important here.
- Awareness of energy targets and ambitions for decarbonisation of the energy sector
- Proven experience of leading a portfolio of strategic, power system analysis projects – overseeing the delivery of complex solutions and an ability to drive successful outcomes
- Ability to lead and influence others to move towards a common vision or goal and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Ability to coach and develop high performance capabilities in a changing and dynamic environment
- Exceptional communicator, able to articulate technical concepts and analysis to non-technical audiences and business leaders
- Passionate, engaging with a drive and enthusiasm to deliver on the company vision and strategy with and through others
- Expertise in conceiving and introducing innovative ideas, solutions or new ways of doing things to solve business problems, collaborating with business experts along the way
- Experience using PSS/E, DIgSILENT PowerFactory, Plexos or other power systems analysis software Experience carrying out power system analysis and proficient in the use power flow analysis tools Experience of working within a similar environment
EIRGRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER