Jobs 601 to 610 of 650
Jobs and vacancies in Ireland
Milford dairy farm
Working with dairystock help with calf rearing...
Acacia Communications is an optical networkin...
Location: Covering retail outlets in the Dubl...
We are currently recruiting for an IT Security...
Job Description: Promotion of our Kärcher pr...
Build and maintain client relationships, act...
Manage safety and quality aspects of the pro...
We are currently recruiting Security Officers...
Health Service Executive
Job Title: NISRP-G81220 - Grade VIII, Nation...
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person...
Dairy Farm Hand
Working with dairystock help with calf rearing farm machinery and general farm duties experience in farming would be a help
Job Type: Temporary
- Bonus pay
- Monday to Friday
Sales Operations Generalist
Acacia Communications is an optical networking technology company that empowers cloud and content providers to connect at the speed of light enabling them to meet the rapidly increasing consumer demands for data.
The Sales Operations team is critical to Acacia’s ability to provide world class service to our customers. This position touches all aspects of the order flow , from receipt of customer orders through shipment and RMA processing. This position provides generalist support across the Sales Operations team, focusing mainly on back office processes, order administration, and backlog reporting .
Key Essential Functions
- Receive, review, and process orders and RMAs in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Coordinate and maintain backlog order information in the ERP system (Epicor) and through Excel reporting
- Run backlog reports and deliver to various reporting requirements across the working week
- Responsible for shipping paperwork accuracy and its issuance to customers
- Provide backup support to individual team members during absences and busy periods, such as:
- providing timely follow-up with customers regarding order status, delays, and delivery issues
- resolving customer problems in a professional and timely manner
- working on account reconciliation, discrepancies and accurate processing of credits and returns
- working with Sales on account management, queries, quoting, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, Skills, Education and Certifications
- 5+ years office experience including 3-4 years in inside sales, procurement, or customer service
- Must be PC literate – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Analytical, detail oriented, with an emphasis on data integrity and accuracy which is important as providing backlog reports to the team is an integral part of the role
- A talent to succeed in a fast paced, ever changing environment with ability to multitask and deliver results
- Competent in sales order entry systems and processes a plus
- Knowledge and experience with logistics, financial accounts, and related problem resolution preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion to provide professional service and support to both internal and external customers
- Must be team oriented and simultaneously assertive with capacity to work with minimal supervision
Special Physical/Travel Requirements
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Part Time Merchandiser
Location: Covering retail outlets in the Dublin area
Days: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Hours: 14.65 per week
Benefits: Holiday Entitlement, Merchandiser Recognition Programme, Employee Benefits Scheme, Expenses/Mileage/Travel Time where applicable
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent part time Greeting Card Merchandiser, calling upon local retail outlets in and around your local area.
The role involves:
- Visiting local retailers, high street chains or supermarkets
- Tidying & filling greeting card & gift dressing displays
- Locating & unpacking deliveries for replenishment of displays
- Installation of new displays
- No cold calling or direct selling is involved
You will be the local face of UK Greetings, ensuring our Customers’ displays are first class and of the highest standard. Every day offers fresh challenges; from recognising new sales/merchandising opportunities, to displaying brand new ranges
To be a Part Time Merchandiser, you will need to have:
- Reliable & conscientious work ethic
- Flexibility around working times & notably during peak seasonal periods when overtime is likely to be required
- The initiative & ability to work on your own
- A strong team ethic
- A confident & friendly personality
- No experience is required, as we offer full training
- Full driving licence (desirable)
So if you love to get out and about, enjoy meeting new people and would like to be part of a great team, then this may be the role for you!
At UK Greetings we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.
Part-time hours: 14.65 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €10.62 per hour
- merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
IT Security Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an IT Security Analyst in Dublin, Ireland. In this role you will collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure service provider and Application Development teams to design security & compliance models for IT and the business.
How you will contribute
- Participate in both project and operationally focused work regarding end user Security Protection technologies and implementing standards/processes. Participate in the implementation of recommendations arising from vulnerability assessments and other potential threats.
- Provide security event monitoring and incident management support. Serve as an incident manager as part of syncreon’s IT Incident Management process.
- Develop communications and actively promote information security awareness among all staff. Advise internal organizations on best practices for securely managing information as well as assist with the design & implementation of a formal security awareness/training program for Information Security & Compliance.
- Monitor all types of access to protect the confidentiality and integrity of customer and employee data and ensure compliance with organization policies and standards.
- Provide input to audit log requirements/designs and periodically check audit logs to ensure these are being maintained to agreed retention levels.
- Responsible for coordinating security assessments. Coordinate and report on the results of penetration testing, proactively identify and mitigate both internal and external threats to syncreon's information landscape and assist in the development of security checklists.
- Responsible for network security and perform onsite IT Security audits.
- Responsible for IT risk management by maintaining a risk/control framework that accurately reflects the IT control environment and alignment to the Information Security Policy and standards and provide recommendations on risk assessment and collaborate with legal and audit teams on items related to security & compliance.
- A bachelor's in computer science or IT Security or a combination of equivalent professional training and security industry certifications, combined with 3+ years related work experience in a position(s) with increasing responsibility;
- Experience in information technology that encompasses a variety of roles, such as working with SIEM, Data Loss Protection, Vulnerability Management, Forensics, IDS/IPS, privilege and identity management as well as software and security architectures, like NISt and ISO27001;
- Experience with Endpoint Detection and Response tools such as Crowdstrike/Cylance/Carbon Black desirable;
- Knowledge of industry standard processes (SDLC, CMMI, Change Mgmt, ITIL,OWASP), methodologies, standards, best practices and encryption methods and techniques;
- Understanding of network and host based intrusion detection (NDS/HDS), non-repudiation, access control, network security, threat modeling, SSL / TLS, Digital Signatures, auditing architectures, application vulnerabilities and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) is desired;
- Understanding of methods and models within information security & compliance to include risk analysis and mitigation, policies, regulatory environment, technologies, architecture and best-practices.
- Thorough knowledge of information security principles and practices;
- Excellent spoken and written English are required.
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
- Promotion of our Kärcher products to DIY & Electrical customers across an allocated sales territory.
- Achievement of territory sales targets by means of customer calls and appointments.
- Providing advice / product guidance to the customer/end user.
- Continuous use of OneView (CRM); record and feedback on in store activities.
- Implementation of approved range plans and Point of Sale material.
- Deliver high standards of presentation throughout stores around the country.
- Responsible for ensuring space is maintained on shelf/in-store.
- Manage retailer queries and ensure they are dealt with in a professional, timely manner.
- In-store product demonstrations/training.
- To work closely with internal departments, providing feedback on products, market trends and competitor information.
- Customer focused and must enjoy working in a retail environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator.
- Experience working in the DIY/Electrical industry preferred.
- Ability to develop strong relationships at retail store level with owners, managers and buyers.
- Highly motivated and hands on team player.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Be willing to travel. (Some overnights required)
- Ability to be flexible in line with demands of the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €32,000.00-€37,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Full Driving (Required)
- English (Required)
Build and maintain client relationships, act as main point of contact
Attend client liaison meetings
Manage and coordinate the project team
Schedule and manage project program
Plan forthcoming site labour requirements
Ensure capable and appropriate levels of site installation labour resources
Ensure projects are completed on time and in accord with agreed programmes of work
Ensure incurred installation labour costs are in line with estimated costs
Maintain close contact at site level at all stages of the contract
Ensure all works on site are undertaken in accordance with safe working practices and current Health and Safety legislation, be constantly vigilant to any actual or potential hazards, and encourage such vigilance among all site personnel
Ensure the installations are carried out in accordance with Design Office working drawings
Architectural degree and minimum 10+ years working with a practice
Experience in large scale commercial or mixed use residential preferred
A motivated team leader with a willingness to develop their role within a team environment.
Excellent communication skills as this role will involve extensive communication with site personnel, clients and suppliers.
Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
Strong people management skills
Salary negotiable depending on experience and skills.
Excellent company benefits.
Sarah McEllistrem is the consultant managing this position.
If you are a Senior Architect interested in roles based in Dublin, you can contact Sarah by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +353-1-9696681 for a confidential chat.
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of Architects in Dublin and Ireland.
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond to every individual.
Electrical Project Managers
Manage safety and quality aspects of the project in accordance with company procedures
Liaise with vendors, suppliers, sub-contractors, specialist designers, manufacturers, etc.
Seek to clarify queries with the design team through the request for information (RFI) system
Liaise and co-ordinate with clients other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues
Engage in services co-ordination exercises and solve co-ordination issues,
Minimum 3+ years of project management experience on large scale pharma/biotech/datacentre projects
3rd level Qualification in Electrical Engineering - or strong trades background
Strong IT skills
A strong technical background in contracting
A proven track record of electrical fundamentals is essential.
€50K-€75K based on experience and qualifications
Roles on projects available in Ireland & Mainland Europe
Sheila McNeice is the consultant managing this position.
If you are a Electrical Project Manager interested in roles based in Dublin, you can contact Sheila by e-mail email@example.com or phone +35317978720 for a confidential chat.
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of Electrical Project Managers in Dublin and Ireland
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond directly to every individual.
We are currently recruiting Security Officers for the Dublin 4 area. Excellent rate of pay. Night shift allowance and Sunday allowance applicable.
To manage and fulfil duties required. To protect our customer’s property, people and/or assets by providing security services in direct accordance with the sites published instructions and any subsequent changes.
- Fully and satisfactorily complete all of the tasks and duties on site as defined within the published procedures, policies, instructions, manuals, guides.
- Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact for security-related matters.
- Access control management incl. assigning and removing access, preventing and detecting unauthorized entry.
- Badge issuance and administration (creation, distribution, inventory).
- Alarm monitoring and response.
- Visitors'/vendors' escorting.
- Asset protection and prevention of loss and waste.
- Issuance, control and management of keys.
- Customer service/ provide assistance to employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- CCTV monitoring.
- To report, record and respond to incidents, accidents, H&S matters, and emergency situation.
- To carry out various checks and patrols to promote safe and secure environment.
- To support reception team after hours (incl. visitor management).
- Provide assistance at functions/events.
- Complete training relevant to the site and possess good working knowledge to fulfil the duties/task (i.e. knowledge of Lenel, RightCrowd, fire control system).
- Address knowledge gaps to the line management.
- Provide a service level that as a minimum meets the contracted Key Performance Indictors.
- Assist team members in managing day to day delivery of security services.
- Look out for, act upon and/or report (potential) issue to the relevant party.
- Wear the uniform correctly at all times; maintain a high level of personal presentation.
- Demonstrate the core brand values and culture of Securitas.
- Must have a valid PSA licence
- Good command of English language; fluent command of local language.
- Computer literate.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Pro-active approach, confidence to suggest and organise better ways of working.
- Be fully flexible in relation to the hours and place of work.
- Must have excellent verbal and written accuracy.
- Adapts communication style and employs active listening skills and communicates appropriately.
- Full-Time 36 hours a week contract of employment
- Life Assurance equal to one year’s basic pay as per Employment Regulation Order (ERO)
- Overtime as per the ERO
- Sick Pay Scheme as per ERO
- Bereavement payment, contract dependent
- Pension Scheme after 9 months service
- SIPTU Representation Rights
- Minimum Shift/Duty Hours
- Opportunities for fast progression
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Discounted Private Healthcare Scheme
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme
- Group Scheme (Discounted Website)
Grade VIII, National Integrated Staff Records and Pay Programme (NiSRP) HBS
Specific Purpose Contract
Fixed Term Wholetime
Specified Purpose Wholetime
Digital Sales Academy Apprentice - Italian speaker
- Be the main (and often first) point of contact for Microsoft's customers from lead to purchase, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections, and negotiating success
- Achieve quota and revenue targets across Microsoft business and solution areas based on assigned targets; drive customer satisfaction
- Set the foundation for long term customer relationships
- Engage with customers to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Microsoft technologies
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities
- Identify and explain how businesses can use Microsoft technologies to meet a new bar for excellence
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone, and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to, and manage Microsoft customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desired career path in sales
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills and the ability to successfully communicate through a variety of mediums (phone, email, video calls, etc.)
- Solid time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to travel 0 – 25%
- Fluent Italian is a mandatory requirement for this position