Jobs 591 to 600 of 650
Jobs and vacancies in Ireland
Job Description 4site is a progressive engin...
Job Overview We knew 2020 was going to get be...
Verza Tile Solutions Limited
Tiler with experience, must be able to work on...
Counterbalance Forklift Drivers required by Ex...
Health Service Executive
Job Title: HBS09174 - Quantity Surveying Adv...
Date: Jan 2, 2021 Location: Dublin, D, IE, ...
Veracity Maintaining Partnerships Limited
Oil and gas boiler/burner maintenance service ...
We are currently seeking an organised, pro-act...
We are currently looking to recruit a friendl...
Our client is an Irish owned independent con...
Graduate Design Engineer
4site is a progressive engineering design and build business servicing the needs of the telecommunications industry, utilities and commercial enterprises. Our HQ is in Limerick, with additional offices in the UK. In business for over 15 years, we are committed to providing innovative solutions to our customers to enable them to deliver the next generation of services for their customers.
We’re looking for a determined and enthusiastic individual to join our experienced team of talented people with expertise across multiple engineering disciplines.
Design / Survey Team Lead
Role and Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Complete graduate program outlined below
- Creating site designs for all site types
- Production of drawings from planning to completion
- Complete site surveys
- Liaising with clients & suppliers
- Liaising with senior designers to reach optimised solutions
As an engineer you will be expected to produce effective solutions with help from team members. We believe that this is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company in the field of telecommunications and to help drive it forward.
Experience and Qualifications
- Third level engineering degree or equivalent
- Excellent AutoCAD / GIS skills
- Efficient Microsoft office skills
- Determined and enthusiastic
- Keen to learn & develop skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Good communicator & IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Driven to succeed
- Willing and able to travel (full clean driving license) travel to sites for surveying phases will be part of the job.
Team Leaders - Call Center/Customer Service
We knew 2020 was going to get better and FRS are delighted to be recruiting a number of Team Leader roles for our client, all with immediate interview opportunities. These roles are offered on a contract basis, you will need to be available over the Christmas period and they have a possibility of permanency.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, there are now opportunities for experienced Team Leaders across Limerick
So what will a typical day look like?
- Ensure calls are answered efficiently, understanding the business unit contract.
- Stretch, Coach, develop and support your team members ensuring regular formal and informal 1:1s and compliance with Abtrans framework.
- Practice Abtrans values of teamwork adopting a lead by example approach with your team.
- Be familiar with and practice a consistent and reasonable approach to company policies and procedures.
- Take advantage of opportunities to identify and support staff development, succession planning, and talent management.
- Monitor, analyze (call calibration) and act to ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain account knowledge, including attending relevant Advisor product and process training.
- Respond to Client queries and communicate complex ideas simply and clearly.
- Track record of meeting targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
- Customer service focused
- Collaborative and approachable
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Likely coming from a call centre/contact centre background
- Excellent communication skills
- Available asap and available to work over shifts if required, this is not a 9 - 5 but hours will typically be between 8 and 8 on a rotating pattern.
Apply below and you could be starting your new position very soon !
Wall and Floor Tiler
Tiler with experience, must be able to work on own initiative.. own transport would be a bonus, if not..a vehicle can be supplied. high standard finish required. Limerick and surround areas. Call 0831393933
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Tile Setting: 3 years (Preferred)
COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFT DRIVER
Counterbalance Forklift Drivers required by Excel Recruitment in the Dublin and Kildare areas for various jobs in the new year.
A choice of shifts are available, offering full time hours on a temporary basis
Counterbalance Forklift Drivers duties include:
- Safe and efficient loading & unloading of delivery vehicles
- Picking & sorting orders for nationwide and international distribution
- Managing on-site inventory
- Upkeep of the highest health and safety standards
- General maintenance, upkeep and other duties
Our ideal Counterbalance Forklift Driver candidates will have:
- A fork lift licence (training available through Excel Recruitment)
- A valid Safe Pass and Manual Handling Certificate (training available through Excel Recruitment)
- Good time management, with flexibility of working hours
- An ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail, helping deliver industry-leading customer experience
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Their own transport (desirable, but not essential)
Excel Recruitment’s successful Counterbalance Forklift Driver applicants will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday and bank holiday pay
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts
- Upskilling through Excel Recruitment’s in-house training division
- Our consultants always being on hand when you need us
Quantity Surveying Adviser, Principal, HBS Estates
Date: Jan 2, 2021
Location: Dublin, D, IE, D24
- We’re looking for someone with a real passion for all things digital, someone that will play a vocal role in championing digital across the business.
- You will be primarily responsible for managing, planning and optimising numerous PPC campaigns in order to increase awareness and maximise ROI.
- You should be data driven and accomplished in analytics. You’ll be expected to report on key digital metrics frequently and make suggestions for continuous site optimisation.
- Have a deep knowledge of website best practices, and the ability to audit / improve performance
- Responsible for implementing tracking scripts / custom event tracking using GTM
- You should have excellent communication skills and have the ability to communicate recommendations effectively to stakeholders at all levels.
- You will have to keep up with trends, constantly research and optimise to achieve KPI’s
- You’ll be working on a variety of brands across the Glanbia Group, taking on challenges in a diverse range of industries and in multiple regions.
- 3rd level qualification in Marketing /Digital Marketing or a related field
- At least 3 years’ experience, preferably in a fast paced agency setting.
- Proven track record of success in SEO & PPC.
- Accomplished in SEM, SEO, Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Google Certified in one or more Google certifications
- Google Search Console & Google Data Studio experience would be a benefit
- International experience or experience working in a complex matrix organisation would be relevant and beneficial.
- A positive can do attitude & comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and projects at once.
- The energy, enthusiasm and drive to make it happen.
- A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better.
- Has a love for problem solving identifying, prioritizing, and implementing a solution.
- A passion for digital marketing, e-commerce and technology.
- #1 Global portfolio of sports nutrition brands
- #1 Dairy Processor in Ireland
- #1 Producer of American Style Cheddar Cheese
Oil and gas boiler/burner maintenance service technician with plumbing experience as well as the necessary RGI gas qualifications. Candidate must have experience on commercial and industrial boilers as well as oil and gas fired systems. HVAC experience is also desirable on commercial and industrial equipment. The role will include all aspects of residential plumbing, RGI plumbing, and day to day maintenance which includes:
- service of plant equipment such us heating pumps, oil pumps, pressure vessels, calorifiers, air handling units and their relevant controls.
- Plumbing repairs and installation, such as boilers, tanks, showers..
Candidate will also be responsible for maintaining all technical and non-technical equipment and ensuring that all systems are functioning in an efficient, safe and effective manner across numerous sites.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €40,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- boiler/plumbing technician: 5 years (Preferred)
- RGII (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Retail Store Sales Supervisor
We are currently seeking an organised, pro-active driven individual to join the team in our Limerick Crescent store. If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we'd love to have you join us.
This is a part time role, working 16 hours a week on a rotational shift basis. Supervisors work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
Supervisors will over-see the running of the busy sales floor, motivating the team of Sales Assistants to drive sales and excel in customer service. Our stores are often very busy, so really enjoying a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressured sales floor environment is essential.
Our Supervisors are our brand ambassadors, and the essential link between our products and our customers. Supervisors are expected to coach team members to unlock their sales potential. Day to day, Supervisors share their Pandora product knowledge with the wider team, run shop floor coaching sessions, and make sure store operations are running smoothly. Supervisors will lead by example, so will be set their own personal KPIs and targets which they must achieve. We see a high-performing store as a genuine team effort.
- Hold the daily team briefs, sharing stores KPIs, and motivate the team in beating these
- Perform store walks; understand the importance of commerciality and how this shapes the Visual Merchandising in store
- Use prior retail experience and commercial understanding to make sure all team members are in the right sections of the store at the right time, in order to best impact store performance
- Delegate appropriate tasks to the wider team
- Monitor store sales figures
- Handle serious complaints that have been escalated to you
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using effective selling skills; focusing on up-selling, UPT, ATV and productivity
- Influence and increase sales in a one to one selling environment
- Build the bond between our brand and our customer, by answering queries, providing exemplary service and adapting your approach depending on individuals personalities and needs
- Learn and confidently share Pandora product knowledge to maximise sales and provide an unforgettable customer experience
- Be a brand and store ambassador by maintaining a stylish and well-presented appearance
- Act as key holder for the store and ensure the relevant store opening/closure procedure is actioned
- Cashing up and reconciling the till systems
- Assist the store management with administrative duties including recruitment and conducting investigations and disciplinary hearings, as advised by your RSM and HR
- Assisting with product and POS deliveries; unloading and storing in the correct spaces in store
- Operating the till system, handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges, and anything escalated by the wider team
- Always being alert while on the shop floor and following company security policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe
We look for passionate and motivated team players. We encourage our team members to express their individuality by styling Pandora jewellery in their own way, and sharing these ideas with our customers. This means that a love for our product is vital.
Ideal candidates will have:
Proven ability to build appropriate relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to take the lead and take initiative, over-seeing a busy sales environment
- Able to take a confident approach with serious customer complaints
- Strong selling skills, with experience in a luxury environment with 1-1 sales experience preferable
- Excellent communicator – Supervisors need to initiate contact and communicate confidently, so articulate spoken English is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced, sales driven atmosphere – our stores are often very busy, with long queues of customers waiting to be served
- A positive, “can-do” attitude, an individual who enjoys as working as one part of a successful team
Click HEREto apply now.
Domino's Pizza Drumcondra in store crew Dublin - Drumcondra
We are currently looking to recruit a friendly, outgoing person to work in our Drumcondra, Dublin 9 store. This role involves both food preparation and customer service duties. This role will involve mainly evening, night time & weekend work. Excellent English is essential, full training will be provided to the suitable candidate.
Health and Safety Officer/Senior Engineer - PSDP
Our client is an Irish owned independent consultancy with offices throughout Ireland.
They continue to build and strengthen its planning and environmental services, engineering design and construction presence in the Irish market and specialise in the environment, energy, infrastructure and waste management sectors.
Our client is seeking to appoint a Health and Safety Officer/Senior Engineer who will work as an integral member of the Energy and Planning team in their Dublin office, aiding the expansion of the Energy and Planning business and working closely with fellow professionals.
The position will suit candidates with a minimum of 10 years of experience. This position offers exposure to a broad range of areas within the renewable energy, waste management and civil infrastructure sectors.
Our clients has a broad spectrum of ongoing projects and can offer the successful candidate a clear path for career development.
Continual improvement of the company Health & Safety procedures in line with new legislation/regulations
Formulate policies and procedures if required
To act as Project Supervisor Design Phase (PSDP)
To act as Health & Safety Co-ordinator for the Design Process
Carry out Risk Assessments and prepare Preliminary Safety & Health Plans o Train all employees in health and safety procedures
Conduct frequent safety inspections and checks
Understand the importance of Personal Protective Equipment
Respond to any safety complaints and concerns raised by employees
Take responsibility for first aid and concerns raised by employees
Manage emergency procedures o Lead by example and promote health and safety culture.
Monitor and summarize progress of project
Project management of PSDP projects including:
Client management o Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and scope o Oversee all aspects of projects (including project finances)
Health and Safety Manager/Senior Engineer
Set deadlines o Assign responsibilities and o Monitor and summarize progress of project.
Depending on qualifications this role may suit part-time/flexi working.
Minimum academic requirements: a HETAC (Higher Education and Training Awards Council) recognised level 8 degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent, and Diploma in Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction)
Achieved chartered status with Engineers Ireland or similar professional body
Chartered member of IOSH or willingness to become a Chartered member of IOSH is preferred
Minimum 10+ years post-graduate experience in the management of PSDP and HSC duties
Demonstrate ability to act as a competent PSDP within the meaning of the Safety, Health & Welfare Act 2005 and Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2006
Experience in the preparation of Preliminary Safety & Health Plans
Experience in acting as the Health & Safety Co-ordinator for the Design Process
Experience in coordinating differing Designers i.e. Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, In-House designers, external designers etc
Excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills required
Key requirements include efficient work methods, functioning both as part of team and on own initiative, experience of project management
Minimum 5 years post-graduate experience in managing projects in any of the following areas: energy & planning, infrastructure, geotechnical, environmental, industrial, digital or waste and resource management.
Full Drivers Licence.
Competitive Salary based on experience, negotiable for the right candidate
Excellent Company Benefits, shorter Friday, medical benefits, CPD support
Sheila McNeice is the consultant managing this position.
If you are a Health and Safety Officer interested in roles based in Dublin, you can contact Sheila by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +353-1-7978720 for a confidential chat
JobContax do not send CVs to clients without candidate permission.
With over 50 years of technical recruitment experience, JobContax is the leading recruiter of Health and Safety Officer in Dublin and Ireland
Due to the large volume of applications, JobContax may not be able to respond directly to every individual.