Jobs 581 to 590 of 650
Jobs and vacancies in Ireland
Pat Mc Donagh Motors Ltd
Key Responsibilities:Receptionist dutiesInvoic...
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person...
Ergo are seeking a Level 3 IT Engineer for a...
Ajvak Karma Foods Ireland
Job Summary We are looking for experienced In-...
Job Overview Employment Adviser-Limerick City...
Servisource Recruitment is working on behalf o...
The Team: Our sales team works with a best-of...
Reporting Team Manager Key roles An exciting o...
Role Title: Greenkeeper Start Date: Immediat...
Job Description Why Engineers Ireland? ...
Accounts Assistant/Receptionist (Maternity Cover)
Maintenance of Debtors/Creditors ledger including supplier payments
Preparing bank deposits
Other ad-hoc duties as required
At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Accounting Technician qualification / Finance related degree an advantage
Strong excel skills
Strong communications skills – both written and verbal
High level of numerical accuracy
Flexible, proactive with an ability to work independently
Contract length: 10 months
Application Deadline: 1/5/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From €25,000.00 per year
- Finance or business: 3 years (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Digital Sales Academy Apprentice - Dutch speaker
- Be the main (and often first) point of contact for Microsoft's customers from lead to purchase, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections, and negotiating success
- Achieve quota and revenue targets across Microsoft business and solution areas based on assigned targets; drive customer satisfaction
- Set the foundation for long term customer relationships
- Engage with customers to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Microsoft technologies
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities
- Identify and explain how businesses can use Microsoft technologies to meet a new bar for excellence
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone, and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to, and manage Microsoft customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desired career path in sales
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills and the ability to successfully communicate through a variety of mediums (phone, email, video calls, etc.)
- Solid time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to travel 0 – 25%
- Fluent Dutch is a mandatory requirement for this position
Level 3 IT Engineer (Permanent)
Ergo are seeking a Level 3 IT Engineer for a permanent role based in their newly refurbished offices. In this exciting and challenging role you will join a high-performing helpdesk supporting some of the most well-known companies in Ireland.
You will work at the leading edge of IT engineering projects in Ireland and forge a career at a company recently awarded Microsoft Country Partner of the Year for the 5th time in 10 years.In addition to an exciting technology stack and great environment we offer training incentives and bonuses that reward self-starters who want to develop their skills and careers.
- Communication with customers, staff and all relevant parties.
- Responding to support calls.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
- Provide extended on site support, as and when required.
- Inform the Client help desk to raise awareness and ensure a service ticket is opened.
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets.
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls.
- Perform routine day to day system security checks and backups and produce status reports.
- Work with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Work with vendors/partners to resolve complex network problems.
- Document relevant technical information on the existing internal SharePoint portal / CRM package.
- Provide technical training to customers.
- Coach and mentor less experienced IT engineers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role (IT Engineer, Systems Administrator)
- Windows Server (Active Directory, MS Exchange, O365)
- VMware/ Citrix
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting including Firewalls
- MS Systems Centre - SCCM / SCOM
- Professional certifications an advantage
We are looking for experienced In-store Full time and Part time Staff members for new Pizza Hut store in Sallynoggin
Here, you'll discover a fun, fast-paced and a supportive culture. We're looking for fun and friendly folks who know the value of great customer service and take pride in their work. Communications skills are key.
Join us in production and your desire to deliver quality food will be key. If you have a strong work ethic and a great attitude, we will teach you the rest. We know our success comes from the belief and support of our people, and investing in you is our top priority.
Job Type / Category
Full Time and Part Time
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Training will be provided
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: €24,796.00-€35,654.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Counter: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pizza Making: 1 year (Preferred)
Employment Adviser-Limerick City
Employment Adviser-Limerick City
Job Reference: 00084
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Limerick City
About Turas Nua
Turas Nua brings together a wealth of experience to help transform the lives of individuals in Ireland through the governments JobPath programme. Turas Nua understand that finding and keeping the right people is vital to the success of any business and this is an exciting opportunity to join a new organisation that aims to make a difference to society by offering tailored support, training and guidance to long term unemployed people.
We are looking for passionate people to join our team on this journey.
PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
You will provide appropriate support and guidance to a caseload of people to enable them to return to work.
- You will be a dynamic and flexible person who can work in a fast paced, customer focused and target driven environment. You will possess a high level of IT and administration skills.
- You will be able to work both within an office and remotely as part of a team and be highly self-motivated.
- You will be a people person with the ability to provide the levels of support needed by your customers in order to build up a rapport, trust and drive engagement based on their individual needs.
- You will ensure that we deliver a high-quality service which benefits the futures of the individuals and the communities in which we work.
- Organising and adhering to a daily schedule, that includes a mixture of: Face to Face meetings, phone calls, online meetings, and emails.
- You will be required to overcome customers' barriers that may prevent them from moving back into employment by demonstrating a high level of understanding, patience and empathy with active listening skills and not be afraid to navigate more difficult conversations/interactions with professionalism.
- You will be required to achieve a set of specific individual KPIs on a daily and monthly basis by managing a caseload of customers to ensure appropriate and effective contractual activity is undertaken by all customers according to their level of job readiness.
- You will be required to complete a high level of administrative tasks daily in line with individual and company KPIs.
- Identify, structure, and recommend vacancy and training solutions, working in close consultation with Employer Services Consultants and Tutors, to meet the specific needs of customers and employers.
- You will be required to present and facilitate workshops as well as delivering presentations to groups of customers on a weekly basis as required.
- Ensure that all customer interactions are recorded accurately on the CRM system.
- Provide advice, guidance, and support for customers during their initial weeks of employment, supporting their transition from welfare to employment to maximise the potential for customers to sustain employment in the long term.
- Ensure all Data Protection regulations are always fully adhered to.
THE CANDIDATE-ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years' experience of working in a customer focused, target driven environment.
- Strong IT skills/experience in the use of Microsoft office and CRM systems. Must be comfortable with all aspects of remote working technology.
- Excellent administrative skills - fast & accurate data entry skills.
- Have appropriate facilities to work from home if the need arises due to another lock-down situation - a quiet secure room free from distractions.
- Must have or be able to have stable internet connection with up to 5Mb download and 1Mb upload, this will be subject to a speed test.
- The ability to build rapport and work effectively with a diverse range of individuals both in person and over the phone.
- Experience in delivering presentations in a group setting or public speaking.
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
THE CANDIDATE-DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS
- Third level qualification in a related field.
- Good knowledge of the local labour market.
- Fluent in a second language.
Health Care Assistant, Limerick
Servisource Recruitment is working on behalf of a number of clients throughout Limerick, we are seeking qualified Healthcare Assistant’s (HCAs) to add to our working panel.
Ideal Candidate will tick the following boxes:
- Work experience in a healthcare facility for at least 150+ hours
- Have your Full Fetac level 5 in Healthcare support or equivalent
- 2nd or 3rd Year student nurses are also eligible to apply
- Must be willing to undertake Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English is necessary)
- Experience working in ID facilities would be a bonus
- We work around your availability, offering a perfect work/life balance for you and your family
- Competitive rates of pay
- If you are newly qualified this is your perfect opportunity to gain excellent experience within a healthcare facility
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence and only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this position or for further information on the roles available, please contact Jack O' Driscoll on email@example.com and please quote the JO Number JO-2007-451560 in the subject bar.
Customer Success Associate - DACH
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
The Customer Success Associate will train, drive adoption, and identify growth opportunities across our customer base to ensure satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention. You'll be an advocate for the customer internally and focus on ensuring a positive customer experience for a high volume of accounts. As a Customer Success Associate, you'll develop core business skills that will enable you to grow your career at Datadog.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for added value within smaller customers
- Troubleshoot on issues and FAQs to ensure a positive customer experience
- Proactively work with customers to find expansion opportunities and increase loyalty and retention
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (support, product, finance, and legal)
- Act as advisor to customers to ensure they're leveraging the solution effectively
- Driven and motivated by a career in sales
- Excited by a customer facing role with a desire to grow a career in Customer Success
- A self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Able to influence others and create a sense of urgency
- Strong at multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledgeable about the B2B tech space
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers' entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Entry Level Motor and Home Customer Service Representative
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Entry Level Customer Service Sales Representative to join the Customer Service and Distribution Division on our Motor and Home Insurance team in Sandymount D4.
Under the overall direction the Team Manager, the Customer Service Sales Representative will receive and handle incoming enquiries by telephone ensuring that a professional service is provided at all times.
You will be a confident, driven and focused individual who has a passion for Customer Service and making a difference. You will be available immediately, motivated by individual and team targets and willing to pursue an APA qualification in Insurance to further your career.
- To receive and handle inbound telephone sales enquiries in accordance with Client and Regulatory requirements, including use of call scripts
- Communicate persuasively with Customers to maximise sales, subject to regulatory and client requirements
- Working collaboratively with the client Leadership Team to consistently achieve SLAs and Sales Targets
- To respond to Customer enquiries and questions (product or service) in a confident and knowledgeable manner, including where appropriate the managing and resolving of complaints
- Third Level qualification (Highly desired)
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Inbound and Outbound telephone experience (Highly desired)
- Insurance/Sales/Marketing experience (Advantageous)
- Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience in constructing professional emails
- Excellent attention to detail / accuracy
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Experience working positively as part of a team and in supporting and motivating others to achieve team objectives
- Decision making skills and sound numeric skills
- Sales negotiation and administration skills highly desirable
- Experience working in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines
Benefits of working for Sedgwick in Ireland
- Education Contribution
- Career development and progression
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Scheme
- Sedgwick's Sports & Social Club
- Discounted Personal Training group circuit classes
- Montessori & After School Care
- Discount Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
Expected Start Date: 11/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Desks are spaced out in office, plastic screens are up around all desks, sanitisers all over the building, the office is zoned so no one can just walk from team to team, On-sight cleaner in office to deep clean all common touch points every 2/3 hours
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Greenkeeper - Limerick
Role Title: Greenkeeper
Start Date: Immediate
Contract Type: Full Time
We are currently seeking full time greenkeepers to join a golf club in Limerick. Experience in greenkeeping along with a formal greenkeeping qualification are essential.
- Cut tees, greens, surrounds, fairways, rough and semi rough.
- Set up the golf course, including changing holes, moving tee markers, emptying bins, cleaning surfaces of
- Check machinery before use, fuel after use and report any irregularities to the Head Greenkeeper
- Maintain good standards of health and safety for self and others.
- Repairing divots on playing surfaces.
- Hand watering and irrigating turf.
- Identifying and controlling weeds and pests.
- Identifying and controlling turf diseases and disorders.
- Marking of hazards, out of bounds and ground under repair.
- Maintaining bunkers.
- Renovate worn and damaged turf.
- Rolling greens with a turf iron or similar.
- Driving a tractor with implements.
- Understanding the rules of golf relating to golf course maintenance.
- Maintaining trees and shrubs on the golf course
- Communicating effectively to all team members in the venue and golfers on the course.
Key Skills and Experience
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Work on own initiative
- Previous experience desirable
Digital Services Technician
Why Engineers Ireland?
Engineers Ireland is the professional body for engineers and engineering in Ireland. With over 25,000 members, we promote and develop all disciplines of engineering by collaborating with industry, educational institutions, state bodies and the public service.
What impact you will make?
Have you aspirations to be part of driving truly transformational change for one of Ireland largest membership organisations? Do you want the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, collaborating across business, technical and creative teams to deliver best in class, digital first solutions? Are you looking to take ownership of your career and be a leader in driving innovation? Why not join us at Engineers Ireland.
About the opportunity
The Digital Services Technician is a full-time role within the Marketing and Communications team which leads Engineers Ireland’s corporate communications, strategic marketing and stakeholder engagement. Other team activities include media relations, corporate events, marketing, the Engineers Journal, partnerships, key publications and public affairs.
Our website has undergone a redevelopment in 2020, which presents a new opportunity for a Digital Services Technician to join our team. They will play a key role in the delivery of our new digital presence. Operating as a technical support, the role will act as an analyst of business processes to prevent and resolve issues, developing positive user experiences across our various platforms.
Overview of the role
Excellent stakeholder engagement and customer care is fundamental to the role. We are looking for a resourceful and enthusiastic Digital Services Technician with a passion for problem solving. You will have a strong working knowledge of web platform/CMS technologies and experience of engagements with a web platform service supplier.
Your key responsibilities will Include:
- Be the staff point of co-ordination for any technical issues on our web platform
- Analyse, understand and resolve issues by leveraging existing processes, platforms and team members as appropriate, so they can be efficiently handled internally
- Develop solutions for any common issues – facilitate the development of decision trees, process and service descriptions to reduce instances
- Collaborate with digital partners and teammates to define, create, and implement thorough digital solutions for non-standard matters
- Facilitate appropriate stakeholder communications for all matters reported
- Participate in service reviews and system testing to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions
- Analyse, administer and work on assigned data and process projects
- Coordinate and assess change requests to the web platform
- Direct and coordinate specifications for development projects on our web platform
- Monitor security and data protection for our digital platforms, with recommendations as appropriate
- Monitor and analyse the quality, efficiency and reporting of our digital products and services with a view to developing regular recommendations
- Leverage internal and industry platforms to develop and maintain a suite of KPI’s with appropriate recommendations
- Drive initiatives to increase target audience engagement
- Participation as requested, in special projects and other related duties as a Marketing and Communications Team member
- A minimum of two years’ relevant experience in a digital service position
- A degree in Digital Communications, IT, Business or other relevant discipline
- Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Have strong analytical skills and have an enthusiasm for problem solving
- Possess excellent skills in content management system, social media and MailChimp platforms
- Web platform development and maintenance experience
- Proven ability to quickly learn and exercise knowledge of the operating procedures, techniques, platforms and software used to maintain, repair and develop a digital presence
- Excellent understanding of digital analytics to recommend developments
- Have superb user experience skills and able to develop and communicate clear, functional/design specifications
- Be proficient at planning your own work, to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Organised and methodical with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well within a team environment, with a commitment to quality and consistency
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with all staff and stakeholders across the organisation
How to Apply
Please apply by providing a CV and letter of application outlining your suitability for this role to:
Donal Hanlon, Marketing & Strategic Projects Principal, Engineers Ireland, at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any offer made for this position will be subject to satisfactory reference checks.
Engineers Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
Engineers Ireland offer flexible working hours, and competitive benefits
Data Privacy Notice for Job Applicants