Jobs 561 to 570 of 652
Jobs and vacancies in Ireland
Post Title: Clinical Nurse Manager 3 Post Sta...
Job Description We are currently recruiting an...
Legal Executive – Litigation – Dublin 2 Our cl...
Who We're Looking For: We are looking for a n...
Ernst & Young
PMO Analyst - Banking - FS Consulting - Dubli...
Northern Trust Corp.
About Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides...
Job Description My Dublin-based client is c...
BMS Sales Recruitment
REFRIGERATION ENGINEER – LIMERICK / TIPPERARY...
Responsibilities Description of the Busines...
We are seeking a Tax Manager to join our growi...
CNM3 Medical 1
Post Title: Clinical Nurse Manager 3
Post Status: Permanent
Department Medical 1 Directorate
Location: Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9
Reports to: Directorate Nurse Manager in the Medical Directorate
Salary: Appointment will be made on CNM3 Grade (€58,585- €66,160) at a point in line with Government pay policy.
Hours of work: Full time, 39 hours per week
Closing Date: 7th January 2021, 12 noon
The CNM3 is a key member of the Directorate Management Team supporting the Directorate Nurse Manager in providing clinical and operational leadership to support clinical nurse managers and nursing teams in providing the highest possible quality of care.
The post-holder will:
- Work as a CNM III in the directorate leading nursing in areas of professional practice, standards and quality of care, staffing, manpower and personnel management
Work with the Directorate Management Team and the Directorate Nurse Manager on priority initiatives within the directorate.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
A. Operational Management:
i. To promote quality of service delivery, ensuring effective patient care, research, training and development within the Directorate.
ii. To promote the development and maintenance of high standards of care and that the care offered is family centred, sensitive and responsive to service users.
iii. The CNM III will actively participate in service development initiatives within the directorate and work with the directorate management team to plan at a strategic and local level. Core elements of this process will involve:
- Planning the delivery of services by accurately estimating the needs of the Directorate and prioritising resources appropriately.
- Assist in the development of short, mid and long term strategic plans for the Directorate.
- Maintain smooth running of the Directorate to incorporate service planning for routine and emergency operational needs.
- Promote the effective and efficient delivery of services to patients and hospital staff.
- Continuously monitor and improve upon the services delivered.
- Monitor service objectives, to ensure that the quality of the service is congruent with the resources
iv. To ensure effective working practices with other Directorates and the hospital departments and
healthcare agencies to maximise the delivery of a seamless service.
B. General Management:
I. Assists the Directorate Nurse Manager in providing team leadership and management in the maintenance and development of a high quality nursing service in the Medical Directorate, liaising appropriately with Clinical Nurse Managers, Staff Nurses, multi-disciplinary team and other hospital staff.
II. Acts to ensure that problems are identified and resolved.
III. Alerts the Directorate Nurse Manager and Consultant colleagues of impending issues within the Department.
C. Bed Management and Discharge Planning:
Supporting the Directorate Nurse Manager in ensuring effective co-ordination of bed and discharge management within the Directorate, in line with hospital policy. This involves:
I. Ensuring that staff implement the admission and discharge planning procedures for patients in consultation with Medical teams and bed management.
II. Regular timely reporting of bed and resource utilization to the Directorate Nurse Manager, Directorate Management Team and Hospital Management as appropriate
III. Monitoring admission and discharge trends, optimising use and cost effective management of resources and highlighting trends and wider implications of acute and non-acute services.
D. Service Planning:
I. To contribute to the co-ordination and planning of nursing services to meet service demands and to support initiatives to meet changes in service provision.
II. To assist with the development of business cases for the improvement, modernisation and development of nursing/clinical services.
III. To contribute to projects/initiative which improve the quality of services provided to patients and/or improve the patient flow through the hospital.
E. HR Management
I. Support the Clinical Nurse Manager in managing all nursing and healthcare staff within the Directorate, complying with hospital HR policies and procedures.
II. Ensure that nursing and healthcare assistant staff receive performance appraisals annually and in conjunction with the Clinical Nurse Managers put a plan in place for staff to complete their mandatory training. Facilitate nursing staff and healthcare assistants to continue their education and personal development to support improved organisational performance.
III. In conjunction with the Directorate Nurse Manager and Clinical Nurse Managers regularly review staff complements and skill-mix across the Directorate to ensure that staffing is appropriate for current and projected clinical and operational demands.
IV. Supports Clinical Nurse Managers to ensure maintenance of a high level of staff morale, promoting good communications, team spirit and job satisfaction among nursing, multidisciplinary and support staff within the Medical Directorate.
V. To work with the Clinical Nurse Managers in managing absenteeism in accordance with hospital policy.
VI. Advise the Directorate Nurse Manager when staffing levels fall below or in excess of that considered to be adequate to meet variations of workload and Trendcare analysis.
VII. Decides when to utilise agency or locum staff within the parameters of hospital policy in co-operation with the DNM/DDON. Monitor the spend in relation to the nursing budget.
VIII. Partake in the interviewing process for the recruitment of nursing and healthcare staff for the Directorate and ensure effective local induction takes place. Ensure all new staff attend the Corporate Induction Programme. Participate in Directorate wide recruitment as appropriate.
F. Quality Assurance and Risk Management:
I. Encourage and support a culture of continuous improvement and mutual cooperation in the achievement of the highest possible standards of clinical care and maximum efficiency.
II. Work with the Directorate Management Team, stakeholders and colleagues to develop clinical governance systems within the Directorate which ensure that all relevant HIQA and international standards are met.
III. With the Directorate Management Team ensure that effective leadership and effective systems are in place for the routine evaluation of infection control data, compliance with hygiene audits and the hospital’s infection control policies and procedures.
IV. To identify health and safety issues for staff and patients.
V. To participate in local risk management initiatives to monitor clinical and non-clinical issues with the Directorate, i.e. Health & Safety, Infection Prevention and Control, Occupational health, Fire Safety, environmental and organisational risks.
VI. Support Clinical Nurse Managers in managing adverse incidents involving nursing care within the Directorate ensuring they are investigated promptly, respecting confidentiality taking preventative action where necessary to ensure that IQS procedures are adhered to and fully implemented.
VII. Ensure regular audit of nursing practices and procedures in conjunction with Nurse Practice Development.
G. Professional Practice
I. Ensures that the requirements of Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland for the practice of professional nursing are met and upheld.
II. Establishes and maintains a high standard of nursing practice within the Medical Directorate.
III. Ensures that nursing care is delivered within the parameters of the Department of Nursing and Hospital Policies and Procedures.
IV. Provides advice to the Directorate Nurse Manager in all matters relating to the care of patients within the Directorate.
V. Directs nursing and non-nursing staff in the event of any emergency situation within the Hospital and in any disaster that involves the Hospital.
H. Education/Staff Development
I. Ensures access for all newly appointed nurses to the hospital induction programme.
II. Assesses and identifies training needs of CNMs, setting objectives for such learning and making recommendations to the Directorate Nurse Manager on how these needs can be facilitated.
III. Ensures compliance with mandatory training.
I. Reads current literature and recent nursing research, attends seminars and is aware of any new developments in nursing practice and in current and future trends in the Directorate.
II. Attends and participates in staff development programmes.
III. Discuss present performance and future needs with the Directorate Nurse Manager.
J. Cost Control and Budgeting
I. Advise Directorate Nurse Manager on alternative supplies and changes in practice that impacts on costs.
II. Advises the Directorate Nurse Manager regarding the developments and changes that impact on the work of nurses in the Department in order that adequate resources (staff, equipment, supplies, cleaning and other support services) are negotiated.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
The applicant must on the latest date for receiving application forms for the office:
- Be registered in the Relevant Division of the Register of Nurses kept by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland or be entitled to be so registered
- Have at least 5 years post registration experience of which 2 must be in the speciality or related area
- Have the clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Have a relevant Post Graduate qualification at least NFQ Level 8
- Successful applicants will be required to work flexibly in response to changing local / organisational /network requirements.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the concept of autonomy and its relationship to accountability and responsibility in clinical practice
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates an ability to implement strategies to ensure the provision of safe quality care and efficient use of resources
- Develops and sustains professional relationships with other members of the multi-disciplinary teams
- Demonstrates the capacity to lead the management and administration of the nurse practitioner service
- Demonstrates initiative in performing appropriate clinical audits Demonstrates the skills required to mentor, facilitate and clinically supervise nursing and other MDT student.
- Demonstrate evidence of effective planning and organising skills including awareness of resource management and importance of value for money
- Demonstrate ability to manage deadlines and effectively handle multiple tasks
- Demonstrates effective problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills including: the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner; the ability to facilitate and manage groups through the learning process; the ability to give constructive feedback to encourage learning
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and consult with service users
- Demonstrate leadership and team management skills including the ability to work with multidisciplinary team members
- Demonstrate evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect.
- Demonstrate evidence excellent IT skills.
We are currently recruiting an IT Engineer for our expanding business in Ireland and the UK. The role is based in 4site’s head office in Limerick and will cover operations across Ireland and UK. You will be responsible for supporting the day to day support tasks within the IT department and supporting users with queries and technical requests, undertaken by internal and external support teams. You will work with the Group IT Manager to ensure that the company’s network infrastructure and associated systems run smoothly, perform within agreed targets, and provide a secure platform for business operations 365x24x7.
4site CFO & Group IT Manager
Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
§ Manage Infrastructure, staff, projects and task assignments
§ Manage and monitor the IT helpdesk ticket system.
§ Manage support with outsourced service providers
§ Ensure qualitative communication with users.
§ Be the primary contact for resolving IT tickets and escalate where necessary.
§ Work with Group IT Manager to oversee all aspects of IT infrastructure, Communication (LAN, WAN, email, etc.), database, backup recovery, regulatory compliance
§ Establish and implement 'best-practice' standards as well as departmental policies and procedures
§ Ensure compliance with the companies’ information security policies, standards and procedures in the day-to-day delivery of IT services
§ Work to ensure processes and procedures are compliant with ISO27001 in preparation for the companies plan to achieve this accreditation
§ Ensure compliance and successful external annual audit of the company to ISO27001 standard
§ Maintains overall security of the firm’s network, systems, and data
§ Ensures high availability of critical business systems utilised by the company
§ Manage staff members in their daily activities as well as supporting business projects
§ Develop and manage relationships with key vendors
§ Manage overall capacity utilisation of server environment ensuring it is optimised to meet business requirements in conjunction with key partners.
§ Ability to build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally.
§ Contribute to the development of IT departmental strategies to align with the overall Group business strategy
§ Responsible for PO & GRN of IT equipment
§ Prepare overall status and activity metrics that documents and tracks delivery of IT infrastructure services, planned and unplanned system outages, changes and other key IT performance metrics[SD3]
§ Determine, recommendrecommend, and implement hardware and software upgrades for business applications, server hardware, network equipment, desktop, laptop, etc.
§ Identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions based on the technical analysis of business requirements
§ Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
§ Excellent written and verbal communication
§ Ability to prioritise tasks & work to tight deadlines
§ Ability to work with a number of stakeholders simultaneously
§ Team player, professional, positive & organised
§ Industry & market insight
§ Excellent Microsoft office suite skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
§ Proven industry experience or 3rd Level degree with focus on management / engineering
§ Evidence of on-going professional development
§ 3-5 years IT support experience ideally in a multi-site environment
§ PC and Laptop configuration
§ Software installation, support and configuration
§ Experience in installing, configuring, administrating and troubleshooting Windows Server products up to their current versions and knowledge of the associated architecture/services (Inc. Active Directory, Group Policy, Server roles, DHCP, DNS, DFS, IIS, etc)
§ Hardware knowledge with experience in Virtualisation products such as VmWare
§ Experience of Microsoft 365 E3 Suite with particular focus on Exchange, SharePoint and Intune
§ Experience of Microsoft Azure Virtualisation and Azure Active Directory
§ Experience in supporting and troubleshooting all areas of networking, especially Internet and WAN connectivity issues. This should include knowledge of VPN’s, routers, switches, Wireless technologies and Leased lines
§ Experience in supporting Windows desktop operating systems and Office Suites up to their current versions.
§ Excellent written and spoken English required
§ Full clean driving licence
Legal Executive – Litigation – Dublin 2
Legal Executive – Litigation – Dublin 2
Our client, a dynamic mid-sized firm in Dublin 2 are looking to recruit a Legal Executive/ Assistant on a permanent basis.
This role is sitting on the personal injury litigation team so the successful candidate will ideally have 4 years+ experience in a similar role. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, client focused and collaborative individual to support Solicitors in actively managing their daily workloads.
Salary & Benefits:
· Salary DOE
· Excellent location
· Supporting Fee Earners in managing caseloads.
· Management and Scheduling of Daily Calendar Appointments
· Management of Daily Tasks for eg.
· Opening New files
· Digital Dictation
· Review of Daily Diary reminders on files.
· Handling and dealing with incoming calls from clients, solicitors, medical attendants, insurance companies etc.
· Preparing Brief’s for Hearing
· Engrossing Pleadings
· Liaising with Barristers/Witnesses etc re hearing dates.
· Scheduling Settlement/Consultation Meetings on cases.
· Experience using Case Management is advantageous
· 4 years Personal Injury Litigation experience is desirable
· Dynamic and flexible individual
· Motivated and enthusiastic person with a focus on client care.
· Strong teamwork/collaborative skills
· Time and Priority Management
· Tact and Diplomacy
· Strong Typing Skills ideally 60-70wpm and high accuracy
· Excellent MS Office and IT Skills
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Maisie or call Osborne on 01 6384400
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00-€40,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Legal Executive : 4 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Who We're Looking For:
We are looking for a number of translators to join our growing eCommerce team. These positions will work closely with content owners and our International eCommerce team, helping to grow our key markets; Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
- Work with eCommerce team members to translate English into specific languages for website content, promotions, paid social and search advertising, email and legal text etc.
- Understand the meaning and context of material to be translated, converting it into a second language while making sure to preserve the original meaning
- Translate video, and television media by providing subtitles
- Consulting with subject matter experts and other colleagues in order to understand specialized concepts to translate them appropriately
- Work with translation agencies and online tools for additional assistance with translation
- Translate text for advertising and SEO within a certain character limit
- Provide advice and recommendations on phrases and sales language to suit target country
- Review and update current translations across the Therabody website
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in at Least Two Languages (in addition to English)
- An excellent understanding and in-depth knowledge of language/country-specific cultures, known as localization
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication
- Knowledge of SEO advantageous
- Copywriting experience a distant advantage
- Knowledge or previous experience in a fitness or wellness position advantageous
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
PMO Analyst - Banking - FS Consulting - Dublin
- You will manage the project management office, delivering all PMO activities for one or more projects as required.
- Apply PMO practices and processes ensuring that the project is consistently following client methodology and tools.
- Maintain accurate financial reporting on client systems.
- Ensure all invoices from vendors are processed on a timely basis and in line with agreed accounting treatment.
- Manage spend allocation across high level categories (capital/revenue, internal/external etc.)
- Vendor and Resource management.
- You will track, monitor, advise and maintain status and actions across Budget, Risks, Issues, Dependencies and Benefits
- You will prepare monthly Cost Forecasts and Actual Variance analysis, resolving any data gaps and escalating variances as required
- Follow operational and escalation procedures and guidelines
- You will collaborate across Business, IT and Finance parts of the business
- Minute and support governance meetings, in line with project methodologies
- Ensure appropriate materials are prepared and communicated on time within the governance guidelines
- Communicate and present project information to project team, finance and other stakeholders
- 3+ years’ experience in a Project Management Office or Business Analyst role.
- Experience in Financial Services.
- Project Management accreditation preferred.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills essential.
- Ability to positively engage and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Previous experience managing budgets preferable
- Proficient in the use of Project Management tools and systems
- Experience with CA’s Project Portfolio Management software package would be an advantage
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Consultant, Private Equity
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
The Private Equity department has been based in Limerick since 2007. As a member of the Private Equity Department, reporting to a Team Leader within the team, the successful candidate will assist in all aspects of the administration of Private Equity Funds including fund accounting, transfer agency and financial reporting. The Private Equity team consists of a team of 40 dynamic partners and continues to grow. Our clients include some of the most highly successful Private Equity houses globally. We use best-in-breed systems and cutting edge technology to deliver excellent service to our clients. Recently Northern Trust was named Global Private Equity Fund Administrator of the Year by the Global Investor Group.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality service to each of the clients assigned to their team.
- Assist the Department in the annual targets of the business including the development of the Bangalore team and the automation of the PE’s accounting platform Investran.
- Manages the preparation of interim and annual financial statements for PE Funds including the completion of consolidated financial statements for complex structures and listed entities.
- Active liaison with clients and external auditors, dealing with audit queries.
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met.
- Oversee the preparation of regulatory returns, including compliance reports, Central Bank and CSO returns.
- Manages the PE team through the collection of relevant information to facilitate production of NAVs.
- Ensures NAV’s are issued accurately and within defined timeframes.
- Ensures the accurate and timely payment of operating expenses.
- Liaises with new clients to determine fund structure and level of detail required to support striking of NAV.
- Communicates effectively with clients, investors and associated parties on fund activities.
- Ensures that operating arrangements are clearly established on inception of a fund.
- Ensures that documentation, legal and compliance issues are complete.
- Preparation, review & collation of reports for board packs
- Several years PQE working in an accounting environment
- Detailed knowledge of Irish/UK GAAP/US GAAP and IFRS.
- Working knowledge of the Irish regulatory /tax regime.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in system optimisation and automating processes
- Strong client service experience
- Willingness to support with daily tasks where necessary to support the team.
- Ability to participate in systems development projects.
Working with Us:
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater
My Dublin-based client is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager on an initial 6 month contract.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring ownership, co-ordination, visibility, associated budget control and timely delivery of prioritized business change.
- Provide project leadership in order to implement initiatives into an operational status,
- Follow established release, change and quality management principles,
- Drive projects ensuring project objectives are within the agreed quality, time and cost metrics,
- Co-ordinate all activity on a project including business process (re)design, system design and development, training, communications, testing, business readiness and transition, rollout, handover and support,
- Define project scope and required business outcomes, including defined deliverables, key interdependencies and resourcing requirements,
- If required on smaller projects, produce the business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements,
- Write business cases for review and sign-off before project initiation,
- Produce and actively manage the relevant project artefacts as per the PMO framework and methodology,
- Deliver projects in a manner that conforms to relevant standards and guidelines,
- Deliver projects that may span a number of areas including: application and infrastructure solutions, business optimization projects, strategic implementation projects, operational projects and tactical projects
- Manage and drive all aspects of a project from initiation through to operation support within timeframe and budget expectations including business readiness
- Champion the project approval process and the Project Delivery framework within the company and bring stakeholders on the journey.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Strong sense of urgency, an ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize where necessary,
- Ability to maintain control, professionalism and momentum in stressful situations,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and connections within the team, the business, external vendors and across the organization,
- Successful experience in change management in a large or complex organization with particular emphasis on delivering software implementation projects in conjunction with infrastructure delivery,
- Sound knowledge of risk management principles and practices and ways of mitigating those risks to an acceptable level.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and an ability to provide a strategic perspective,
- Demonstrated relationship management skills including the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with key stakeholders
- A relevant third-level degree.
REFRIGERATION ENGINEER – LIMERICK / TIPPERARY
Work for a genuine market leading manufacturer of piping, plumbing and heating solutions in a field-based installation and commissioning role in the Limerick and Tipperary area
Established for around 50 years, our client is one of the leading manufacturers of heating and piping and plumbing systems internationally. They work on projects in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors and are trusted experts in their field, having worked with some leading businesses on prestigious projects. Due to continued success, they are continually looking to expand their team and hire two new refrigeration engineers to keep up with demand and can provide excellent career opportunities for the right people.
The successful refrigeration engineer will work on sites around the Limerick and Tipperary region and will be responsible for:
- the installation and connection of F-Gas piping
- Installation and connection of heat pumps
- Installation and commissioning of home heating systems
- You will also provide technical support to the sales team to assist their efforts to secure new projects.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a genuine market leader with opportunity for career advancement
- Must be F-Gas certified
- You can come from various trade backgrounds once you have the F-Gas cert I.e. refrigeration engineer, plumbers, HVAC Engineer, air conditioning engineer
- Must have a full driving licence
- Salary: €45k – €50k
- Company vehicle
- Generous Pension
LOCATION: limerick, Tipperary,
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Colin Freeman to discuss how we can help you!
Client Service Senior Associate
Description of the Business Line or Department
Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) has been active in Ireland for 20 years and is a leading player in servicing Irish domiciled and offshore collective investment vehicles. We act locally as fund administrator and depositary for a wide range of international clients who manage schemes from UCITS to AIFs including private equity and real estate structures, hedge funds and special purpose vehicles.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
The successful candidate will join a team responsible for Client Relationships, On-boarding of new clients onto the Company platform, and providing Client Support reporting directly to the Head of Client Services in this department. You will be involved in every aspect of the client that you are responsible and ensuring that they are managed to a high standard. The candidate will be involved in supporting the Operations teams throughout the Organisation with client issue resolutions, query management, on-going client servicing and Onboarding of new funds and new clients.
Summary of responsibilities
Managing the on-boarding process for your designated clients to include co-ordinating account opening, trade communication set-up, liaising with the Network team on market openings, record keeping set-up, project management, main client contact during the project, legal co-ordination, etc.
Supporting the Client Service team to allocate and prioritise workflow and task management
Providing general administrative support to the team
Managing the follow up activities from client meetings; completion of minutes of meetings and monitoring completion of tasks to ensure deadlines are met, follow up the closure of open actions.
Managing reporting and operation of tasks in conjunction with other team members; implementing and communicating company practice in carrying out tasks.
Co-ordinating the team’s effective use of the CRM System to ensure comprehensive client engagement.
Managing general touchpoints and communication channels with clients of the team
Acting as the escalation point of contact for dedicated clients; dealing promptly and efficiently with clients’ queries and engaging with other business units as required
Participating in interdepartmental projects to identify best practice to enhance servicing our clients; facilitating deployment and communication of new applications to the team
Preparing presentations for client meetings; auditing customer relationship management systems to ensure records and supporting documents are accurate & compliant in preparation of client meetings
Attending Fund board meetings for your specific client on a quarterly basis
Manage and Co-ordinate Client Service Reviews
Ownership of all client reporting packages ahead of being sent out to the clients and analysis for client meetings
Self-starter and ability to work independently
Ability to work in a team environment
Strong presentation skills
Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under time pressure and with extreme accuracy
Strong financial product knowledge.
Ability to prioritise tasks as they arise based on deadline and importance
Ability to escalate any issue quickly to management to ensure the issue is deal appropriately
Strong team player to step in and help team members throughout the organisation when required
Ability to accept change and adapt as required
Excellent Organisation skills to manage both external and internal client demands and deadlines
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
Proven track record of delivering high levels of client service
Proven track record for Project Management for Client Onboarding
Experience in managing Strategic clients and conflict management
Degree required – preferred business/accounting/finance concentration.
Fluent English essential; knowledge of French language an advantage
Why join us
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.
Financial Services Tax Manager
We are seeking a Tax Manager to join our growing financial services tax team. As a manager, you will be responsible for presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
- Manage a team providing tax compliance and international tax advisory services for a broad range of clients in the financial services sector;
- Provide technical and commercial support to clients’ cross-border transactions and assess their international tax strategies;
- research and understand the evolving global tax landscape and keep our clients informed of potential impact;
- manage the implementation of a number of different projects at any one time, including meeting deadlines, prioritization and billings;
- contribute to the tax practices development by proactively managing existing clients and identifying potential opportunities to undertake additional/new client work;
- work closely with the financial services advisory and audit team to provide a holistic service to our existing clients and identify further opportunities for growth for the firm.
Skills and attributes:
- ACA, ACCA, or CTA qualified;
- 2/3 years’ post qualification experience of working in an financial services tax environment;
- strong technical knowledge, solutions driven and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients;
- Asset Management and/or Insurance expertise would be an advantage
- capable of working on your own initiative;
- ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the financial services teams across the firm and the global network;
- strong interpersonal skills are essential together with proven people development skills to support the development of the more junior staff; and
- ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice.