Jobs 31 to 40 of 650
Jobs and vacancies in Ireland
Matrix Recruitment Group
Our client based a Semi-State body is looking ...
Robotic Lawnmower Company
Are you a hand-on driven person, keen to excel...
Senior Android Developer 3 month Contract - €3...
Job Description Accenture is hiring full-time ...
The Role Personio was founded in 2015 and its ...
Job Description Sales Development is the sal...
Want to make a difference and be challenged ev...
Job Title: Content Reviewer - Dutch Speaking R...
Tony Vines Painting Contractors Ltd.
Job Description On going contract work in grea...
Job Overview Safety Advisor Dublin DOE A lea...
Our client based a Semi-State body is looking to recruit a Civil Engineer for a new venture.
This organisation is dynamic, growing, with exciting new business opportunities opening up.
They are now keen to hire a Civil Engineer who will join the engineering team.
This will suit an experienced civil engineer with at least 4+ years’ experience.
This is a permanent job based in Co. Kildare
- Ensure that projects are appropriately planned, designed, delivered on time, within budget and in accordance with specifications and meeting regulatory and Health & Safety standards
- Provide engineering input into site selection for projects including site suitability criteria such as site access, site drainage, geotechnical suitability, component delivery route assessments. Participate in public information and consultation processes and other development activities. Where required take ownership of and manage relevant aspects of the projects.
- Lead the provision of civil engineering input into a range of activities including pre-planning and planning stage project designs and prepare civil engineering designs and method statements for site and project specific requirements.
- Prepare, or manage service providers in preparing, preliminary health & safety plans, tender and contract documentation including specifications, bills of quantities, drawings.
- Supervise project sites and manage contractors and other engineering service providers.
You must have a hons degree in civil engineer with 4+ years’ experience in a similar role. Ideal experience in civil engineering design, contract documentation, project management capabilities , Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, GIS and Surveying;
For more detailed job spec
Breda Dooley Matrix Recruitment on 090 6490485 or 0874057840.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.
Field Sales Advisor/Installer
Are you a hand-on driven person, keen to excel and provide great customer service? Does selling come naturally to you and do you have a passion for gardening and the outdoors?
The successful candidate will cover South Dublin City and County, not doing huge mileage but concentrating on building your own local customer base.
Great benefits of working at this company include:
- company van provided
- base salary plus large commission
- mobile phone, laptop
- supportive work environment and comprehensive training, offers autonomy within your defined territory
- cutting edge proven products that are tested for many years and have repeat customers
Regardless of your sales experience, you will be the kind of person who excels in your interactions with people. In your eyes, putting the customer needs first is a given in any interaction.
Core duties in your new role will include:
·Providing advice and guidance on the product offering;
·Installing the products when required;
·Maintaining relationships with the customers in your region;
·Building new relationships with potential customers;
·Liaising with the office staff and managing product/stock levels;
·Responsible for revenue & sales growth
If you are independent, assertive and proactive then we would like to speak with you about an opportunity that offers you autonomy and growth. Again, an affinity for the gardening, lawn care industry is very important, ideally with existing contacts in this area. This is essential as is proven sales experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term
Pay: €21,500.00-€44,500.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
Senior Android Developer
Senior Android Developer
3 month Contract - €300 Per day
Remote work is possible (
Cadent Sourcing has partnered with a leading Irish FinTech company with offices in Dublin city centre.
We are seeking a Senior Android Developer with experience in Java and Kotlin. This role will play a critical part in key projects happening in Q1 2021.
You will work autonomously, and as part of a team.
- 4 years experience, in Java and Kotlin.
- Knowledge of OOP and Android SDK
- Degree qualification in a related discipline.
- Experience with REST APIs and parsing JSON/XML
- Experience with different architectures (MVC, MVVM, Clean Architecture).
- Experience with different Android tools and libraries (RxJava, Retrofit, Dagger)Excellent communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €300.00-€325.00 per day
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Content Review Associate - Fluent Dutch
Accenture is hiring full-time employees to work as a Content Reviewer on a fixed-duration project for one of our global leading clients. Help improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands-on job experience.
As a Content Reviewer, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Duties and Responsibilities
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements
- In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees’ well-being, health and safety and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
- EU Citizen only to apply (No sponsorship)
- Fluency in Dutch language and professional English proficiency
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
- Working for an international enterprise company
- Great training
- Company social events
- Opportunities for career progression
Contract length: 12 months
Expected start date: 10/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: 28,000.00€ per year
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: €28,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Dutch (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Team Lead - Sales Development
Personio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in London and Madrid. We have just started to build out our Irish sales and software engineering hub in Dublin from scratch. Globally we are home to 500 employees, 2,000 customers and we're growing rapidly. In January we acquired $75 million in 'Series C' funding, led by Silicon Valley VC firm Accel. We're rated 4.8/5 on Glassdoor to work for, with a 99% CEO favourability and 97% would recommend a friend to work here. In June this year we were listed by CB Insights as one of '50 Future Unicorns' to watch.
As Team Lead Sales Development you are at the forefront of our international Sales Development Team, based in Dublin. This team is the first point of call for Sales across our international bases, working on markets in the UK, Ireland, Spain, Benelux and Nordics. You will support the further development of your team of Sales Development Representatives and the constant achievement of sales goals with expertise, motivation and above all fun. This role offers you a unique opportunity to help shape Personio's growth and have a significant impact on the future of our customers' HR work!
Supporting the growth of our new Sales Development hub in Dublin - this is a role with the opportunity to scale and grow a team significantly over time
Hiring, leading and developing a team of sales development representatives
Building a strong sales culture that understands the customer at the centre of all activities
Continuous achievement of set goals (on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis)
Development and implementation of lead generation strategies
Close cooperation with the marketing and the account team
Identification of the ideal customer and relevant decision-makers
Data-driven analysis of processes to optimize conversion rates, time to sell, ARPA and other KPIs
What you need to succeed
Minimum 3 years of professional experience leading a B2B sales team
Experience of the full sales cycle - generating leads to closing deals
Successful development and implementation of demand generation programs for inside and field sales organization
Strong analytical understanding and experience with relevant CRM systems such as Salesforce
Outstanding communication and teamwork, with colleagues and customers
Focus on qualitative interaction with potential prospects
Experience in building and developing a demand generation team
Exact understanding of software sales processes and experience with models like MEDDIC, SPIN, Sandler or Challenger Sale
Accurate forecasting & verifiable history for the timely (over) fulfilment of set goals
Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
Comprehensive healthcare scheme (including dental) fully covered for each permanent employee
Pension, up to 5% matching scheme
Caboodle benefits plan which includes a cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, corporate discounts and employee assistance program
26 paid vacation days plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
Flexible working hours
€1,500 Euros development budget for attending conferences, courses, buying books
MacBook (to work with)
Regular team and company events e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich, annual ski trip, online virtual events during Covid etc.
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the Docklands area all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19. Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your own. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have a great product, an amazing team with almost 500 employees and a market that is only waiting to be developed. By now we already have more than 2500 customers, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe. At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward-thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?
Apply for this position
Business Development Representative - UKI
Sales Development is the sales & talent pipeline driving the EMEA business. At Zendesk, we provide the best sales training ground, that enables you to enhance your skill set and accelerate your career trajectory. We focus on recruiting and inspiring high potential talent and coaching for sales excellence.
Sales Development is the start of an incredible career journey in sales and is an integral part of the continued success and growth of Zendesk across EMEA. We are looking for exceptional sales talent that will play a key role in driving new business for our sales organisation.
Zendesk is the world’s leading Customer Support Platform and we are growing our EMEA business incredibly fast on the back of the success and value our suite of products continue to deliver for our customers. This is a great opportunity to join a team of incredibly talented, ambitious and fun sales professionals who embody Zendesk’s unique culture. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of overachieving in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Be a key team member of the sales team, driving new business and deliver on the strategy for your region.
Run a busy outbound pipeline of leads and provide top class customer experience.
Use innovative prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups and divisions of existing Zendesk customers.
Generate high-value pipeline through both strategic and targeted prospecting into start-ups and unicorn, or enterprise businesses.
Show creativity and flourish naturally in a Zen environment, actively source new leads through the use of social tools. We want your brains! Just not literally.
Be motivated to overachieve on targets and metrics.
Be the face of the brand, 100% focussed on building an outstanding customer experience.
Passion to kick-start or continue a career in consultative sales.
A minimum of 6 months of experience in a Sales related environment.
Solid business experience (SaaS sales preferred), curious and customer-centric.
A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, with a hunger and 'self-starter' commitment to overachieve and succeed.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor's or Master's degree is preferable.
Fluency in English required
Seat at the table alongside senior leadership across sales, marketing and operations.
Quality leadership team dedicated to you, your development and your success.
Flexibility to work between home and office with everything you need to be successful in either location (MacBook, home office desk/chair allowance, Sales Navigator, Zoom etc).
1 week long ‘sales bootcamp’ to help you get up to speed on the industry, our business, our customers and our products. Most importantly, an opportunity to build connections.
Professional development funding in addition to Zendesk led professional development programs created to accelerate your sales career.
150,000+ customers today, and we are just getting started. You have the opportunity to shape our future and our customer’s.
Opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic and exciting environment.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
Analog Design Engineer
Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Then come to Maxim Integrated and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of what’s possible.
Join our team and experience Maxim– a highly successful, $2.3 billion company with offices and manufacturing sites around the world. We develop the high-performance analog and mixed-signal electronic products that are in the latest cars, smartphones, wearables, hearables, gaming devices, robots, factories, IOT devices, the cloud, and more.
From the day we first opened our doors in 1983, we’ve attracted and nurtured some of the best problem solvers, creative thinkers, and innovators in the business. Every day, we’re empowering design innovation and overcoming the toughest engineering challenges, enabling our customers to create the solutions that define and shape our world. And, we do this in a culture where bold thinking, teamwork, growth and community involvement are recognized and rewarded.
Job Description Summary:Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment, or other hardware systems and/or electrical engineering applications. Determines design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability. May also review vendor capability to support product development.
· Maxim will build on your IC design experience with ongoing training and mentorship in IC design. This will be conducted while developing real products that Maxim will take to market. There will be an opportunity to focus on specialties and develop your career in areas such as
o Precision analog circuit design
o Integrate power analog design
o Digital circuit design
o Mixed signal verification
· Opportunities to mentor more junior staff and provide technical leadership on projects
· Participate in product definition and planning of a semi-conductor product’s development and introduction to the market
· Perform design of analog/digital circuits and chip level integrations with consideration of design yield, design for testability and functional safety.
· Perform verification of circuits and ICs, using advance mixed signal techniques to ensure function and performance.
· Perform evaluation of ICs in the lab when they return from fabrication.
· BSEE + 4 years / MSEE + 2 years of experience as IC designer or closely aligned role
· A collaborative nature and desire to work as part of small teams focused on delivery of an IC
· Ability to travel globally to collaborate with other Maxim sites (up to 10% of the time).
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· MSEE with 2-4 years of experience as IC designer or closely aligned role, or
· PHD relevant to IC design and up to 2 years of experience as an IC designer or closely aligned role
· Proficiency with Cadence analog design environment, including schematic entry, layout, analog and mixed-signal simulation / or Proficiency with Digital Design and verification tool flows
· Exposure to DC-DC switching power such as Buck, Boost converters.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Education:Bachelors - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Work Experience:Non - Manager
Pay Rate Type:Salary
Eligible for Relocation:No
Eligible for Work Visa Sponsorship:No
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations; including but not limited to US Government International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), US Export Administration Regulations (EAR), or US Treasury Regulations. If required, placement is contingent on Maxim’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Maxim is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or protected veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Content Reviewer Dutch Speaking - Oeiras
Reporting to: Team Lead
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Contract type: 6 months
Overall Job Purpose
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As a Content Reviewer you will be responsible for the day to day management of potentially sensitive internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users. As a reviewer you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of our client’s social media and advertising products. Content Reviewers will be responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating online social media, web page content and advertising content in conjunction with client policy
- Visually navigate and review images, videos, accounts and text-based content
- Escalate violations of client policies using internal tools
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
- Balance priorities of daily workflow tasks in line with client needs
- Opportunity to participate in client meetings to discuss findings and make on-going recommendations
- You may be required from time to time to support different workflows/products/markets
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the required language for this role is essential
- Experience navigating internet websites including social media, commercial websites etc.
- Broad knowledge of current national and international political, historical and social news
- Comfortable with reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Can remain positive during challenging assignments
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Customer Focus
- Organisation & Planning
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
What we offer
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Access to Discount Schemes
- E learning access
- Paid Annual Leave
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
On going contract work in greater Dublin area, looking for quality painters that have a referenced track record. If you are not a qualified painter please do not apply.
Only time served painters required, 5 years minimum required.
Past employment references.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €18.50-€19.00 per hour
Expected Start Date: 11/1/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €18.50-€19.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- painting: 1 year (Preferred)
A leading specialist contractor is looking to recruit a Safety Advisor for a Dublin based role. The ideal candidate will come with at least 2 years experience within construction. Experience with construction, facilities management or mechanical or electrical works will be considered.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
- Degree in Health and Safety or a related field such as Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety
- 2 years experience minimum
- Construction based experience with industrial, commercial, pharma works ideally
- Keen to work with a growing team of staff
- Ideally located in Kildare, Dublin, Meath, Wicklow, Carlow or Louth
- Happy to travel to site
- Excellent level of document control
- Experience with working on small, medium or large scale projects considered
- Expert IT skills
- Full driving licence and fluent English a must